What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mariomario64 said:
Crackin355 said:
Some Good DS Tracks for the retro Tracks. In Mario Kart Wii, they had all the ones I hated the most.
Same. I hate all of the DS ones that were put in MKW. I think they're putting Airship Fortress in MK3DS, though. I love that one. :D

Me too. I hope for Waluigi Pinball or Shroom Ridge
But if they bring both back for Mario Kart 3DS that will mean that all four tracks form the flower cup would be brought back.

And that matters why...?

Airship Fortress was one of my favourite levels in MKDS so I'm glad to see it back. Luigi's Mansion was also a great level.

Crackin355 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mariomario64 said:
Crackin355 said:
Some Good DS Tracks for the retro Tracks. In Mario Kart Wii, they had all the ones I hated the most.
Same. I hate all of the DS ones that were put in MKW. I think they're putting Airship Fortress in MK3DS, though. I love that one. :D

Me too. I hope for Waluigi Pinball or Shroom Ridge
But if they bring both back for Mario Kart 3DS that will mean that all four tracks form the flower cup would be brought back.

And that matters why...?

Airship Fortress was one of my favourite levels in MKDS so I'm glad to see it back. Luigi's Mansion was also a great level.
The flower cup was actually the best cup in Mario Kart DS on the other hand, liked the star cup aswell.

Lily said:
Double dash mode
Rosalina to return
GBA bowser castle 4, warios gold mine wii
nuff said
Same doudle dash looks fun I never owned a gamecube.

If there's one thing I want for a new Mario Kart game, it's a Double Dash mode. To this day, I still think Double Dash is the best Mario Kart game.

Lily said:
I want double dash to be a mode, not the entire game
Per, and I want onine play to have everything.

I like playing as my top two characters in Mario Kart Double Dash

I want GBA Sunset Wilds and GBA Yoshi Desert please

Maybe they can tone down the bikes

They where fun to use but look at the title, It is called Mario Kart not Mario Bike.

Karts could never drive underwater or float through the air.

Yeah, it didn't really make sense to have bikes in the game. Though, I will admit I used them a lot more than karts. Perhaps there could be another kind of vehicle, sort of like Diddy Kong Racing? Maybe we could ride a Yoshi, or use a hovering spaceship?

A Yoshi riding a Yoshi, I can imagine, but not without making a face. Yoshis are too slow for vehicles.

Ornithologist Mario said:
A Yoshi riding a Yoshi, I can imagine, but not without making a face. Yoshis are too slow for vehicles.
No they are not.

Ornithologist Mario said:

Not if he had a Dash Pepper! But I'm just tossing out ideas. Maybe every character can have his or her unique vehicle, like Mario could ride on a Yoshi, or Peach could use her floating power, or Bowser riding his Clown Car.

No, but how would they work? They have to leap over ramps, drift, poop items from behind, spit items forward, swim underwater (what was the last time Yoshi swam underwater?), shoot through cannons, etc. Yoshis don't fit in Mario Kart.

Now, next thing we need is Air Ride machines. Then, we can talk about Yoshi.

Edit: You know, Air Ride machines isn't half-bad of an idea, although they glide.

Back