Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Beat said:
Dark Moon has online multiplayer, which means you'll be playing it longer. Lego City Undercover doesn't support multiplayer at all, so once you 100% it , you have nothing else to do.

Have fun traveling in the city?

I'm not all that big on multiplayer but i guess that really depends on the game in question.

So idk if ill be using much on multi, might change my mind once some people here give some insight though, as much as multi isnt that interesting to me, it may be good in this game, ya never know.

Some Gameplay, by me:

Ness said:
Geno said:
New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
Ness said:
I'm getting LEGO City Understand instead of this
You'll be disappointed........

Not sure if you're being sarcastic like me or not. Because LEGO City Undercover actually looks (and apparently is according to reviews I've seen) like a great game.
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon looks better though, IMO.

Agreed.

Wrong, LEGO City Undercover is better because it is more longer game

don't diss luigi's mansion

Ness said:
Geno said:
New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
Ness said:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic like me or not. Because LEGO City Undercover actually looks (and apparently is according to reviews I've seen) like a great game.

Agreed.

No, lenght of a game doesn't mean anything. Would you rather have a really awesome, but short game, or a mediocre and boring game that drags on for way too long? It's the same reason movies don't take 5 hours each.

Plus more missions and search for hidden items too

I'm getting Luigi's Mansion after my birthday

EDIT: Story mode is 15-20 hours, lucky I preordered L:CU because of shipping error same as fire emblem

Xpike said:
Ness said:
Geno said:
New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:
New Super Mario said:
Ness said:

Agreed.

No, lenght of a game doesn't mean anything. Would you rather have a really awesome, but short game, or a mediocre and boring game that drags on for way too long? It's the same reason movies don't take 5 hours each.

Except maybe lord of the rings extended versions. Not quite five hours but pretty darn close.

From the gameplay I just saw by MKGirlism(thank you by the way)looks like it will keep me busy for a long time. Nintendo makes great stuff 99.9% of the time accept paper mario sticker star. Other than that, we got have a little faith in nintendo.

Hey Fawful, was the number one problem that they did'nt include Fawful in sticker star? hahahaha, just kidding.

Geno said:
Hey Fawful, was the number one problem that they did'nt include Fawful in sticker star? hahahaha, just kidding.

lol no, it was the exclusion of any new characters besides Kersti, who was almost completely useless.

Well I've seen gameplay up to the first mission of Haunted Towers. Interesting, I must say. I've noticed that getting injured doesn't seem to make you lose the gold and cash you pick up, which is a nice change. Especially since said loot is required for upgrades for the Poltergust.

I wonder what role Mario plays in this game

Is it the same as Baby Luigi's role in Yoshi's Island games?

Beat said:
People are still complaining about Sticker Star?
There are people who still complain about Super Paper Mario (which is about six years old) even up to this day, so why not?

Crystal said:
yep just like how people complain about smb2, megaman7, and zelda 2.
Even though I like Super Mario Bros. 2, I can kind of understand people's gripe with it (along with Zelda II), but Mega Man 7, on the other hand? As far as I'm concerned, that game only gets backlash from a bunch of idiot fanboys who hate any game in the series that isn't 8-bit.

I've only beaten 3 Levels by now, Baby Luigi, no Mario has been seen, so far.

Baby Luigi said:

All I know is that Mario gets turned into a painting. Again.

#1Petey_Fan said:
Baby Luigi said:

All I know is that Mario gets turned into a painting. Again.
All I know is that Mario hasn't been seen anywhere.

Only a Toad that mistakes Luigi for Mario, nothing more.

Lakituthequick said:
All I know is that Mario hasn't been seen anywhere.

Only a Toad that mistakes Luigi for Mario, nothing more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syo9ro_TkvQ&feature=youtu.be

Right there after the final battle. There's Mario. In a painting; yet again.

Back