Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

I think he's looking more like, "Oh God, where the fuck did I put my DS?!".

Xanthium said:
Doesn't Luigi look so weird when E.Gadd calls him with the Dual Scream? He always wonders what is that noise, then realises it's the DScream. Since he always does that, I believe he has anesia, or something.
He does the same thing with the Game Boy Horror in the first one.

Baby Luigi said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Looker said:
King Boo's taunts ("Why if it isn't my old pal Luigi. Or is it Baby Luigi? I can't tell the difference").
BLOF would love this.

YESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYS!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO GET THIS GAME NOW
Gee, can't possibly guess what it is. Thanks for all the spoiler tags.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Looker said:
King Boo's taunts ("Why if it isn't my old pal Luigi. Or is it Baby Luigi? I can't tell the difference").
BLOF would love this.

YESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYS!!!!!!!!!!

tags?

but there was just one......

I was a bit disappointed on the number of missions in the 4th mansion......

Anyway:

How stupid can E. Gadd be? He keeps wondering who the main leader is despite all the shadows in the little toad pictures, him (King Boo) floating around in the background all the time in the Secret Mine missions and just wow..... Does he remember anything?

Looker said:
The fourth boss is stupidly hard.
I beat him on my second try with only 10 health lost. I thought he wasn't too hard. Easier than the Clockworks boss (which while easy, is probably the hardest one in the game so far)

Lenna Tycoon said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Looker said:
BLOF would love this.

tags?

but there was just one......

Don't even think that it would constitute as a spoiler anyway. I mean, really.

New Super Mario said:
Looker said:
New Super Mario said:
How do you open the stupid gate for the third boss?
7:30
Thanks. Where'd you find that anyway? Is there like a clock somewhere else or something?
There's a hole nearby that you look through to see the numbers 7, 3, and 0.

New Super Mario said:
I actually think the controls are smooth and are surprisingly well. Not sure why people don't like them.
It mostly stems from my inability to control which direction I point at when I'm using the Poltergust 5000/Strobulb/Dark-Light Device, like I could in the original Luigi's Mansion.

So I was doing a 25 floor Scarescraper and my teammates decide to leave on floor 14, but I pushed on.

I had to fight one of those Sneaker bosses as well as a Gobber boss, but I finally made it to The Brain and I actually beat him all alone.

EDIT: For clarification, it was Hunter and set on Normal difficulty, which was probably the only reason I was able to complete it. :-[

I really don't care for the online too much, in all honesty. I just feel this game was meant for local only since I like to actually communicate with my team and not just use buttons like "Hey" and "Help". I've done a bunch of polterpup mode already with my sister and it's great fun. Going to try it with 4 people later this weekend.

So yeah, I got this. The first thing I noticed was that the title screen was pretty boring. Flat music and uninteresting level select. The game is missing a lot of the little details that made the original so great. It doesn't make it bad, but it misses the nostalgia mark.

Anyway, the animation is absolutely fantastic. Blown away by what Nintendo's pulled off, though maybe that's because they haven't really been doing anything like this before on the DS. The controls are rather iffy - as Smashgoom says, it really annoys me that I can't move the Poltergust, and while you can manage to play without the ability to move it, it's a large setback. Even so, the game plays pretty well (though it takes kinda long to get to the ghostbusting.)

The Dark Knight said:
So is the game worth getting then?
From what I've played so far, it's worth getting. I don't think I'd say it's better than the first one, but it's still good for now.

also E. Gadd does not shut up in this game so be warned about that

Gundam Tanaka said:
The Dark Knight said:
So is the game worth getting then?
From what I've played so far, it's worth getting. I don't think I'd say it's better than the first one, but it's still good for now.

also E. Gadd does not shut up in this game so be warned about that
While he does call often, I don't find it very annoying or anything (like some people with Navi from Zelda). I mean, it's not like every 30 seconds or something.

Thing about E. Gadd, is that unlike the "hey" or "listen!" form Navi, when he talks, you hear his hilarious awesome gibberish, which I love listening to!

Back