Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
supermariofan said:
Lario said:
I bet this season will be the final season. Then it shall all end...
We have a movie in 2017, remember?
Oh yeah forgot about that.

Lario said:
I bet this season will be the final season. Then it shall all end...

Hate to break it to ya, but I doubt this. As said by someone else earlier there's a movie incoming in 2017. There's enough time between the time to get working on, finish and air a 6th season (Especially if say, it's 13 episodes like Season 3 was. Which might be possible so that there is another set of 65 episodes usable for any syndication of the show in the future before the movie hits the big screen)

Then after the movie, the show's future may be up in the air. Maybe the movie will be what ends the show with a bang. Maybe if the movie is a big hit Hasbro will want to continue it even further.

Heck, even if they do end the show after the movie. I have a feeling Hasbro will want to keep the fans that have stuck around and made MLP more successful then it ever has been. They may make a new show that takes place in the same universe just with new characters. Maybe it will be the CMC grown up, with the Mane 6 demoted to secondary characters that occasionally make cool special appearences. There's a chance they'd have different people run this show, possibly meaning the show would not be quite as good or popular as FIM got. However, it would still probably keep alot of fans around if they went that direction. Maybe they will completely end it and reboot it to a true G5 that turns away almost every fan of FiM. But it was a smart buisness move by hiring big names in animation like Lauren Faust that started the popular series in the first place, Hasbro might have more smart decisions for the franchise to come. The Mane 6 even made a short cameo in a Super Bowl commercial meaning Hasbro managed to get the ponies in front of at least 110 Million tv viewers that were watching the game.

In short, we're still a little while from the true end of the show. And even if it does completely end completely with not even a sequel series. That doesn't mean that fans of the show won't suddenly stop what many of them will have been doing for 5 or more years by then and discussing the show through it's entirety with likewise friends they've met thanks to the show. I know that you've been hoping for a swift end to it all even as far back as the beginnings of it's emergence. But by now, it's too late. The fans that have stuck around even through intense backlash from those who would send hate mail simply for saying you like the show, drama from within the fandom that's teared chunks of the fandom apart, and any other things that may have made it somewhat difficult to remain a fan out in the open will be still doing anything they'll feel like for a while because they've been through it all and remained a fan regardless. This is far from over.

Some cool new tidbits on Season 5 (And a little about the 2017 Pony Movie)

Episode 100:
*No mane 6, all background/minor ponies
*Doctor Whooves, and very heavily hinted that he is similar to the actual Doctor Who version
*Some fan-established background pony personalities will be seen, while others will have entirely new ones.
*As many background ponies crammed into it as they can, while still having a fun story
*While they aren't allowed to read fanfiction to avoid a conflict of ideas, they are still very aware at what is popular.

Now I know this is going to get alot of "Wow, fanservice much?" comments. But hey, it's only for one episode. And this could potentially be quite fun. So I'm excited to see how it goes.

MAUD PIE:
*Maud Pie returns in a Hearths Warming (Christmas) episode

That's neat, Maud Pie definitely brought a unique humor to the show that was pretty humorous

Pony Movie:
*It is completely 100% Pony, no Equestria Girls
*They are going all out on it, to make sure it doesn't just feel like an extended episode

I wasn't really worried that much of it having anything EQG related but this should calm down the worrywarts. It feels a little too early to be hyping it considering it's still going to about two years and quite possibly a Season Six could air before we even get to the movie. But still, it's good to hear they plan to put huge effort into it.

I don't really have time or patience to catch all the Season 4 episodes on Discovery Family. I'd prefer a quick synopsis.

Magikrazy said:
I don't really have time or patience to catch all the Season 4 episodes on Discovery Family. I'd prefer a quick synopsis.

There's a website I can PM you that has every FiM episode and Equestria Girls movie (Since there's now 2, which will become 3 by next fall) so you don't have to wait until you catch Season 4 episodes on TV to view them. You can view them one-by-one when you find the time while on the computer.

My personal recommendations to watch is the Season 4 Opener (Princess Twilight Sparkle 1&2), Pinkie Pride, and as already recommended the Season 4 Finale (Twilight's Kingdom 1&2)

Overall though, Season 4 for me has even surpassed Season 2. So I'd still say it's worth seeing at least a majority of it. The only episode of Season 4 I felt just was not good was Rainbow Falls, everything else was at least decent or had some entertainment value to make up for it's shortcomings.

I love this show and many of my friends are Bronies. I love Fluttershy because I identify with her and there's "Stay out of my shed!".

Princess Power House said:
Northern Verve said:
And who knows what's really behind the Equal Cutie Mark town.

Only one answer: DISCORD.

Actually it will be a new villain. We don't know the character's name yet (Though until we learn her canon name, the Fandom has been calling her Mayor Marx lol). But she's a Pink Unicorn.

Hopefully she'll turn out better then the last time we had a normal Unicorn villain... (Looking at you Sunset in Equestria Girls 1...)

Back