• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Northern Verve said:
Yeah never feel it's necessary to change your name to a character from this show. If you want to that's great, just don't ever feel like you're being peer-pressured into doing it.
Yeah I wanted to be back to Nintendo Queen just in case I do get tired of having Scootaloo as my avatar/sig. I got tired of having Gary Oak and I missed my NintendoQueen name :-\
But I definitely agree with what you are saying, NV.

Any Bronies here fans of Star Trek? If so, whoever did Q is voicing Discord. And from others who saw a clip of him said even acts like Q. I've never seen Star Trek but that apparently made some people even more excited.

Northern Verve said:
Any Bronies here fans of Star Trek? If so, whoever did Q is voicing Discord. And from others who saw a clip of him said even acts like Q. I've never seen Star Trek but that apparently made some people even more excited.
Really?

That sounds pretty sweet, actually. Q was always one of my favorite characters from TNG, the actor who played him did a good job.

Northern Verve said:
I never saw Star Trek, or at least not enough to recognize who "Q" is... Apparently he's from The Next Generation, since people on YouTube say he's pesters Picard, but whatever. They fact that they threw in that little reference shows how awesome the development team is!

Anyway... Discord... Yeah. Didn't expect him to look that that, but on reflection it makes sense this way. He doesn't seem as intimidating as Nightmare Moon, but at the same time, might be more threatening because of his mischievous nature...

The one pony type this show lacks is colts, where are only like 5 or 6 in the whole series. And they are all in flashbacks.

SWFlash said:
Smashgoom202 said:
What IS a colt, anyway? To think, though, this show taught me so many horse-terms...
An opposite of a mare, a male horse/pony.
Oh, well, there are plenty of male ponies in the show... Sort of... Just not as many as the female ponies...

Applejack said:
The one pony type this show lacks is colts, where are only like 5 or 6 in the whole series. And they are all in flashbacks.
WRONG!
Big Macintosh is a colt, and he appears in several episodes, and most aren't flashbacks.

Braeburn also doesn't appear in a flashback. Nor does Doctor Whooves. Or Soarin'. Or Hoity Toity. Or the Royal Guards. Or Prince Blueblood. Or Snips and Snails. Or the Madden pony.

Yeah, there a lots of colts. Just because the majority of characters are female, it doesn't mean there aren't plenty of male characters.

Yeah, at least it's for sure as bad as it was for Male characters as past shows. While we do see more females then Males still in Friendship is Magic, in earlier generations Male Ponies would be like super-rare (Just from I've heard, I've never seen anything from past shows and I don't want to) so much so that it may seem like the Ponies were in an Amazon sort of world. And even if there were Male Ponies that showed up they'd either be really naive or be like bullies.

We should see more Colts/Stallion stuff in Season 2 though. I hear Big Mac could possibly be more involved sometime.

Pinkie Pie said:
I don't recall that scene. Could it be a screenshot from Season 2?

The Official Facebook page have been releasing some screenshots daily up until Season 2 starts. All of them have something to do with this brown rain/mud/etc.

Herp derp.
Guys, a colt is a young male pony, like the opposite of a filly.
A stallion is a older male pony.
The only young male ponies are in flashbacks.

Back