Sonic Generations

Northern Verve said:
WARNING: Avoid reading the Spoiler in case you didn't see the Leak of Levels/Bosses (If you do see it, don't worry I don't say any of the other levels info)
Well in a supposed leak of the list of Bosses and Levels. Shadow is one of the Bosses. Though that should mean Shadow doesn't have that big of a role which is fine with me. Shadow's still a part of Sonic's history and having him as a Boss is neat. It would be great if the fight was sort of a Remake of the Final Sonic/Shadow fight from SA2. I don't see Rouge or Omega having a really big role or even a role at all for that matter though

yeah but that is a leak,so its not an offcial confirmation

Northern Verve said:
WARNING: Avoid reading the Spoiler in case you didn't see the Leak of Levels/Bosses (If you do see it, don't worry I don't say any of the other levels info)
Well in a supposed leak of the list of Bosses and Levels. Shadow is one of the Bosses. Though that should mean Shadow doesn't have that big of a role which is fine with me. Shadow's still a part of Sonic's history and having him as a Boss is neat. It would be great if the fight was sort of a Remake of the Final Sonic/Shadow fight from SA2. I don't see Rouge or Omega having a really big role or even a role at all for that matter though
Just because he's a boss doesn't mean he doesn't have a big role. :-\

What in the world does Sega Genesis mean? The Genesis boss from Unleashed, or something like warping from console to console in the final boss?

Sega Genesis is how Americans call the Sega MegaDrive.

yoshidude99 said:
There wasn't a Genesis boss in Sonic Unleashed.
Well, I remember there being a Genesis boss (named Genesis) in a certain game.

In Sonic Next-Gen/2006, there was a boss called the "Egg Genesis". Maybe that's what you're referring to?

yoshidude99 said:
Nack the Weasel said:
In Sonic Next-Gen/2006, there was a boss called the "Egg Genesis". Maybe that's what you're referring to?
Was that the one that does suicide?

I think that was the Egg Viper (Which personally I'd like that boss to be in it if only for the memories of "GET A LOAD OF THIS" and stuff. Especially if they made the current voice actor say lines like that for the heck of it. But I know that isn't going to be the case)

It's cool the Egg Dragoon is gonna be in it. Hopefully they won't have the most annoying Sonic boss ever(for me) in it. I will only give you a quote for you to know who it is "take this take this Charge!"

If it wasn't for the voice-acting, that would have been an awesome boss fight. Except when you crash into him in midair and are guaranteed death.
Egg_emperor1.jpg

Dr. Javelin said:
If it wasn't for the voice-acting, that would have been an awesome boss fight. Except when you crash into him in midair and are guaranteed death.
Egg_emperor1.jpg
Yeah it is fun to hit him loads with Thunder Shoot though.
Nack the Weasel said:
yoshidude99 said:
Nack the Weasel said:
Was that the one that does suicide?
No, it's this one.
He looks fun to fight.

yoshidude99 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Egg_emperor1.jpg
Yeah it is fun to hit him loads with Thunder Shoot though.
Well that's the best way to beat him so of course it's the most fun :D

Back