Nintendo 3DS Market Place

I'm adding everyone's Miis, by the way.

Also, Yami, I don't think your other Mii is registered with me. It's always offline according to my 3DS.

I'm sure I've added everyone already, Kingbowser99.
If you have my Purple Mii, remove that one, because that's my Local Multiplayer 3DS now.
I use a Yellow and White Mii instead.

It's a pink mii. Did you replace that one with the white mii, cause that's the one that's not on my friend list afaik.

EDIT: nvm, figured it out.

Shmakies said:
My friend code is 2664-2117-2903
I don't own any Nintendo Network game though.
Added you

To find your 3DS, turn right, then, turn left at the roundabout, 3rd exit.
(TomTom Mimic.)

To be serious: Good luck finding it again, I hope it won't take to long.

USE A METAL DETECTOR I'd like to thank the actor's guild for giving me this award for playing Eames in Inception, I'd also like to thank my parents, and all my relatives and everyone who believed in me, and my colleagues on the set - Leo, Kenny, Cillian, Joe, Ellen, the whole crew, and of course, the guy that made this all happen, Chris, thank you for this fantastic oppertunity.

Kingbowser99 said:
USE A METAL DETECTOR I'd like to thank the actor's guild for giving me this award for playing Eames in Inception, I'd also like to thank my parents, and all my relatives and everyone who believed in me, and my colleagues on the set - Leo, Kenny, Cillian, Joe, Ellen, the whole crew, and of course, the guy that made this all happen, Chris, thank you for this fantastic oppertunity.
Wat.

Anyways, in a few days I'm gonna be on the road moving to our new house and we'll have to reset wifi so I can't add new codes for a while either.

I'll add you next week, when I'll have more time.
This week is my busiest Schedule of this year.

MKGirlism said:
I'll add you next week, when I'll have more time.
This week is my busiest Schedule of this year.
Same here.

He stabs a komodo dragon everytime he sees that emoticon.

Back