The Let's Play Thread

the only let's players i still watch regularly are these guys

https://www.youtube.com/user/PietSmittie

it's all on german though, so I doubt you'd understand much, but they're pretty hilarious

Heh TheRunawayGuys are doing Sonic Adventure for their next LP. That should hopefully be more tolerable then the Game Grumps playthrough of it. Both in terms of gameplay and less complaining about every little thing in the game.

That first episode is a "great" omen for things to come.

I'm glad they're doing a single player game.

By the way any thoughts on Super Mario 3D World and Masae as player 4?

So tomorrow Chuggaaconroy is starting a LP of Pokemon Platinum! Which is my favorite non-remake main Pokemon game. (And with SoulSilver being my favorite main Pokemon game, it really makes gen 4 my fav gen). I'm pretty hype but I hope he just does a better job than he did in LeafGreen because I just couldn't watch him play that. He was going so far out of his way to fight as little trainers as possible, which kind of irritated me haha.

Beast Boy said:
I hope he just does a better job than he did in LeafGreen because I just couldn't watch him play that. He was going so far out of his way to fight as little trainers as possible, which kind of irritated me haha.

It was his first Pokemon LP, so he should get some slack.

Anyway I hope he picks Chimchar or Turtwig.

So I'm late to the party by like a month but SSoHPKC left The Creatures, and took with him the only reason I ever watched The Creatures. However this also meant he uploaded a video for the first time in months.

It was so good to hear his voice in said video even though he was talking about how shit he's felt over the past year. Playing a Super Mario World hack like he used to. I really hope he gets healthier again. I've been watching his lets plays since 2010.

Patiently waiting for the sequel update video about the kidney stones being shit, probably will be a long time away still but I just want him to get better tbh. He's like the only reason I ever watched let's plays 100% for the person playing.

Umm, I'm not sure if I'm reviving a dead thread here, but it was stickied, so...?
Anyway, Chuggaaconroy is doing (and has almost finished) a Let's Play of Mario & Luigi:Partners in Time.
Worth a watch.

Back