HwPam (cancelled and restarted in other thread)

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
THIS HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH THIS

Hello all, I'm trying out a UP comic, called "How the wiki was probably actually created". It focuses on visualising the timeline and history of the wiki and editors, and any squabbles, key events, and more. There is a sign up list for part two, but for part one users can post their memories (please include some sort of date) of any interesting wiki moments. It comes in two parts- part one is non fiction and details 2005 to 2016. Part two is fictional and gets a lot more plot based, as literal trolls and IPs launch a visual war on the wiki, blahblahblah all users unite blahblahblah there's probably Pirate Goomba blahblahblah end.

UP link.

Part 1;

1. Porplemontage
2. A Link to the Past
3. Jelly Soup
4. Ghost Jam
5. Son of Suns
6. Wayoshi
7. Sadaharu
8. Walkazo
9. Myself (TPG)
10. Other cameos if anyone asks
11. Viper26
12. Tucayo

Part 2;
1. All of part 1
2. Freakworld
3. Stargazing
4. Paper Iggy Koopa
5. Glitchy
6. Roy Koopa
7. NEXandGBX
8. MrConcreteDonkey
9. The Golden Yoshi
10. Chibiki Daisy
11. Toad85
12. Anton
13. Yoshi876
14. Crocodile Dippy
15. Nysic

Part 3; (cameos)
1. Turboo

Re: How the wiki was probably actually created. (Sign ups open!)

I'll sign up for part 2

Oh yeah, for now all participants get cool gradient fan art for them, for me to practice what you users look like and to make that all comicy. Another thing- I AM going to look through your contributions for anything big for your introduction, e.g. Freakworld + translations, PipeProject, etc.

is there a part 3 i'll sign up for part 3

aw snap they figured it out

part three is probably just me breaking the fourth wall a lot and credits. but since 2+1=3 i'll put you in both

also if any of you are currently role playing as another person it would be nice to tell me your wiki name or send me your Userpedia page pls.

Kotori Minami said:
now that I've established that there is a part 3, does that mean you want a small cameo? Or both parts 2 and 1?

hm

just put me in part 2, i suppose

not signing up but jelly soup and ghost jam are the same person

Turboo said:
not signing up but jelly soup and ghost jam are the same person
I know, but it's good to distinguish the two accounts.

Also you now get a cameo in part 3 as a reward for posting here.
Eri Ayase said:
The Pyro Guy said:
e.g. Freakworld + translations, PipeProject, etc.

man you're fast lol
Yep.

I kind of want to sign up for Part 2 but I have admittedly done next to nothing on the wiki. :-[

It's fine. The plot of part 2 features the boards as like an ally, and I would tell you more about how and why I'm signing you up already, but plot spoilers.

Part 1 because like NEX and GBX, I did nothing too major on the wiki, but contributed heavily on The Shroom in 2015 with 10+ sections.

The Pyro Guy said:
It's fine. The plot of part 2 features the boards as like an ally, and I would tell you more about how and why I'm signing you up already, but plot spoilers.
Sounds juicy. In that case I'm perfectly fine being in.

either part is fine

Thanks for all the sign ups so quickly! I may have to close them soonish or close the gradient artwork, probs the latter. But here's what I had so far.

KH5RFPD.png

From left to right; Me, Porple, Walkazo.

Everyone's getting one of these, but I guess it would cap out at the first twenty.

If you're still searching for people to join, heh I'm available for part 2.

Re: How the wiki was probably actually created. Four sign ups left, rest are cameos!

You should post the images here once you're done each chapter (or as they come down the pipes), rather than just linking to it once in the intro post.

Lil' Porple scurrying around frantically setting things up is pretty adorable.

Re: How the wiki was probably actually created. Four sign ups left, rest are cameos!

part 2, if it's still open

Aaaaannnnnd done. That's the last four users in the bag. Any others will be my choice, but if you still want to be in it then post some feedback or support in the chat and you get a cameo in part 3.

Chapter 2 is in the works, I may be able to get it done today, if not then tomorrow definitely.

E:
1HL2MuG.png

Most of the text is actually Walkazo's words, so credit to her. Wow my handwriting is bad.

Back