Wiki Emblem (Sign Ups opened)

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
(spot reserved for UP link.

Hello users! This is the Thread for my new Wiki Fiction: Wiki Emblem, based, obviously, off of Fire Emblem. I'm going to be writing this in what would a novelization of Fire Emblem would be like. It will also have all the same "mechanics" as Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I have big plans for this story, which I hope will be great and fascinating to all of you. Well at least better than my last one (<.<)

The following steps are instructions of how to sign up. They are not difficult or time consuming, but there is a couple bits of info that you would like to know and it will help me incorporate your character.

1. Use this format:

Name: (the name, or variation, that will be used in the story)
Class: (class of your character. Full list of classes)
Character description: (self-explanatory, if possible use art of character)
Alignment: (Good or evil. Hopefully at least a 3:1 ratio of good/evil. Neutral/third party will be hard to incorporate, but not impossible)
Personality: (self-explanatory)
Quirk(s): (Almost every FE unit has a "quirk" that makes them unique. I.e., in Awakening, Kellam feels like he is invisible and Muriel is really into science)
Other: (any info that doesn't fit anywhere else)

2. There cannot be more than 2 of any specific class.

3. Please be as specific and detailed in the character description, personality, and quark sections as possible.

4. The main character will be the Tactician and will battle. If you would like to be the Tactician, put it on the class line. Afterwards, in parenthesis, put your second option class in case I chose someone else to be the Tactician since there can only be one.

5. If you chose a class that is a secondary class (needs a Master Seal to promote), I may have to introduce your character a class lower, but promote eventually for plot and logic reasons. I will most likely PM you to see if you are cool with it. Likewise if you chose a class that can promote.

6. To prove that you read these instructions, list your favorite FE game at the bottom of your sign up. If you don't have one, put none, n/a, etc.

Freakworld
Marowak
NEX
FireEevee
ARFU
Uniju
Meta Knight
GabbyHayes
Crackin
PrincessPeach1989
GBAToad
Stargazing
Glitchy
Nysic
Edo
Icemario

Name: Freakworld
Class: Thief
Character description: Will rob your very soul if you turn their back towards them. Also does anything for money. pic: http://theawesomeguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Leon_Alpha.png
Alignment: Evil I guess.
Personality: Shady, sorta annoying
Quirk(s): Knows a lot of cheap jokes.
Other: -----
Favorite FE: I don't even play fe lol.

Name: NEXandGBX (can be shortened to just Nex)
Class: Dancer
Character description: Kinda looks like this, though maybe make it more dancer-y. Whatever that means.
Alignment: Good, I guess.
Personality: Tsundere and self-driven, though will warm up to others over time.
Quirk(s): Man often mistaken for a woman (like Libra's quirk).
Other:

edit: OSHIT DIDN'T READ anyways only one i've played through is awakening so i guess i'll say that though fe7 and fe9 seem promising

Name: FireEevee
Class: Mage (Pupil if you want me to stay lower)
Character description: Likes to burn things sometimes. Seems to be rather fond of cats.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Personality: Enthusiathic, is sort of a prankster and rarely acts like a flirt. If facing an enemy on the battlefield he'll show a little bit of his psycho side as he burns the enemy without any remorse.
Quirk(s): Likes to sometimes light things on fire. Seems to be rather energetic but holds a fear of roaches and very very dark places (One of the reasons which he focuses on fire magic). As pupil he will frequently focus on Fire magic but as a Mage he'll balance it out and use other types of magic (Wind, Water and Thunder).
Other: He is mostly accompanied by his cat named Miyuki (which seems to stay on his shoulder) which is a good choice for him since cats seem to be more alert of their surroundings. Take note that while she's not a laguz she still has some lightweight armor on her and some magic warding runes on said armor to prevent her to be harmed by her master's magic. Also take note he's not gone use his cat as a battlefield weapon lol.

If you want me to change things I'll be chill with it. Just shoot me a pm.

Also I like Fire Emblem Awakening also Sacred stones too..

Name: Arfu
Class: conqueror
Character description: ditzy young handsome guy who has no actual idea of how to run a country, but still tries to take over the world by force anyway
Allignment: third party/evil
Personality: quite humorous, yet also quite depressive. as stated before, also ditzy and rather vain.
Quirks: never taken seriously by anyone except for him and his soldiers, which makes him sad, so he tries to conquer their lands afterwards.

favourites are Fe10, Fe8 and Fe6

Conqueror is kind of an exclusive, non-standard class though.

name: uniju
class: scout
character: what even is the difference between character and personality
alignment: Chaotic Neutral (source: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html )
personality: you know me
quirks: hates tomatoes

Name: Meta Knight
Class: Tactician (Lord)
Character description: Personality is pretty much like in KRBAY, powerful, wise and skilled in combat.
Alignment: Good
Personality: Brave, Entertaining
Quirk(s): Loves pizza

I only have played FE7 and FEA so idk which one i like more. Maybe when I finish one I can have a better answer.

e: Pic of what I look like
Yy2gkmc.png

Name: Alice
Class: Cleric
Character description: The healing girl. Young and fast, she's ready to heal the hurt.
Personality: Cheerful
Quirk(s): REALLY hyper, hard to calm down. Sorta a disadvantage.

Oh yea, here's my photo.

alice_cleric_by_gabrielehayes-d9brmoj.png

I make stuff if I'm going to be serious.

N/A

Name: Crack
Class: Mercenary (promote to hero i guess, since hero's are my favourite fea class)
Character description: generic as fuck, give me some brown hair though generic brown hair wears a nice coat, i guess a nice dark scarf too because you gotta keep warm in the cold weather.
Alignment: I did that alignmenttest up there^ I got true neutral
Personality: ive been told i appear lazy and laidback so lets go with that, lines up with that alignment test too. in fact, just use what that test gave me because it sounds nice;
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
Quirk(s): idk, very indifferent? im not too fussed, you could even say i am being indifferent.
Other: dont kill me please, awakening is the only one i've played to completion so that one

Name: Mary
Class: Pegasus Knight
Character description:
anime_princess_girl-1680x1050_zpsprhxnnnh.jpg
Personality: Hard working , Dependable
Quirk(s): loves cute animals
Other:
Favorite games:
Rekka no Ken, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awakening

wanted to poke fun at the whole second seal system in fe:a

Name: Archer (mostly called GBA by peers, stands for the Great Banished Archer)
Class: Sorcerer (starting as a Mage Dark Mage (e:woops) would be ok)
Character description: ew backstories yuck
  • Was once the member of an opposing army. He was re-classed as a Dark Mage for a particular battle and attempted to use a bow, though as a result of the Second Seal's power his skills in archery were locked away in his mind, and with a complete lack of any knowledge in magic he was almost brutally defeated in battle. He was later banished by his army's tactician... without changing his class back.
  • Since then, he has been roaming the land, forcing himself to study magic to be a great unit in the class thrust upon him, and trying to find a tactician willing to accept him into their army. He's tried to use a second seal himself, but they can only be activated by the approval of a tactician. Not physically buff, instead very calculative. Also medium-short height (because toads)
  • Prefers electric and dark magic, particularly Thoron and Ruin due to the former's resemblance to an arrow and the latter's critical ability. Due to his experience with archery, he is incredibly accurate with his attacks, preferring to fire them at a distance. Asset: Skill, Flaw: HP
Yly2C2x.gif
Alignment: Neutral good
Personality: Quiet, intelligent. Will get annoyed if you mention his archery skills.
Quirk(s): Initially fantastic with bows and a renowned archer, but as a Dark Mage he apparently isn't allowed to use bows anymore due to the rules of the game and the fact that his skills were locked away by the second seal's power, which he finds incredibly annoying. His quirk comes from his goal to be reclassed as an Archer and eventually become a Sniper, so he'll act underhanded to achieve this. Ironically, most tacticians appreciate his skills as a mage/sorcerer and do not want to re-class him to a lower level.
Other: has strapped a dark tome to his head for some reason because it feels closer to the Archer helmet than the Dark Mage helmet, and he hopes it will help him absorb knowledge faster so he can change ranks sooner.

favourite game is awakening because that's the only one i've played
e: bloody list formats

Name: Star
Class: Mage (Asset: Magic / Flaw: Luck)
Description: Age- 16
Gender- n/a
Height- 4'11"
Weight- 105 pounds
img-thing
Alignment: Independent, however is willing to join the first side that comes to them.
Personality: A quiet, shy, and introverted individual.
Quirk: Reads. A lot. Stop reading, goddamnit.
Other: Awakening.

GBAToad said:
wanted to poke fun at the whole second seal system in fe:a

Name: Archer (mostly called GBA by peers, stands for the Great Banished Archer)
Class: Sorcerer (starting as a Mage Dark Mage (e:woops) would be ok)
Character description: ew backstories yuck
  • Was once the member of an opposing army. He was re-classed as a Mage for a particular battle and attempted to use a bow, though as a result of the Second Seal's power his skills in archery were locked away in his mind, and with a complete lack of any knowledge in magic he was almost brutally defeated in battle. He was later banished by his army's tactician... without changing his class back.
  • Since then, he has been roaming the land, forcing himself to study magic to be a great unit in the class thrust upon him, and trying to find a tactician willing to accept him into their army. He's tried to use a second seal himself, but they can only be activated by the approval of a tactician. Not physically buff, instead very calculative. Also medium-short height (because toads)
  • Prefers electric and dark magic, particularly Thoron and Ruin due to the former's resemblance to an arrow and the latter's critical ability. Due to his experience with archery, he is incredibly accurate with his attacks, preferring to fire them at a distance. Asset: Skill, Flaw: HP
Alignment: Neutral good
Personality: Quiet, intelligent. Will get annoyed if you mention his archery skills.
Quirk(s): Initially fantastic with bows and a renowned archer, but as a Dark Mage he apparently isn't allowed to use bows anymore due to the rules of the game and the fact that his skills were locked away by the second seal's power, which he finds incredibly annoying. His quirk comes from his goal to be reclassed as an Archer and eventually become a Sniper, so he'll act underhanded to achieve this. Most tacticians appreciate his skills as a mage/sorcerer and do not want to reclass him to a lower level.
Other: has strapped a dark tome to his head for some reason

favourite game is awakening because that's the only one i've played
e: bloody list formats

I actually really like that character concept. Nice one.
thumbup.gif

Yes please. I'll just do basic info now and edit later because I'm too tired

Name: Glitchy
Class:, Mage, promotes to Sage
Asset/Flaw: Asset: Speed, Flaw: Strength
Character description: Silver hair in a ponytail, blue eyes and red/black robes.
Alignment: True Neutral, but can be recruited as a green unit
Personality: A shy mage who prefers to keep to herself and study magic, and has a hard time talking with others. Intelligent and has a lot of potential (Est archetype?). Also likes being outside in quiet places, like forests, but otherwise prefers being indoors.

Quirk: Very physically weak. Not really a mad quirk, make it more subtle.

Also backstory. The reason she is so shy is because when she a kid, she wanted to learn how to swordfight, but she could barely hold a Slim Sword. This caused other classmates to make fun of her, and she was outcasted. She decided to study magic instead, and become a skilled mage. Due to usually studying magic alone, she lacks social skills, but can still make friends.

Favourite game is definitely Blazing Sword

EDIT: I did that alignment test, and True Neutral fits me much more

EDIT 2: Added backstory and changed quirk.

EDIT 3: Fixed gender pronouns

EDIT 4: Fixed gender pronouns again

and then everything was Mages

Phyllis said:
I actually really like that character concept. Nice one.
thumbup.gif
Edo-senpai noticed me! quick, act like you don't care, uh?????

ty i'm glad you like it :luigi:

i just need to think of a reason for why he's strapped a dark tome to his head other than 'haha my shitty oc does that with a weird object as well'

Name: Nysic
Class: Paladin (can start as a Cavalier I suppose)
Description: 18 years old, very new to the operation, looks like this
Personality: Very flamboyant, and has a lot of good ideas. However, their ideas are often unrealistic, which causes them to be ignored a lot. Can be pretty negative at times. Incredibly scared of losing the people they care about, to the point of being constantly stressed.
Quirk: Thinks everything is their fault, even if it obviously isn't.
Other: Use they pronouns pls. <3

EDIT: Oh wow I forgot favorite game. Uh idk because I haven't really played any, but I want to.

3. Please be as specific and detailed in the character description, personality, and quark sections as possible.
Whoa, didn't know this story would involve so much SCIENCE.

Back