The Parallel Worlds of Japan - Sign up now —World 2 is released!

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!

These are going to be a series of short stories based off of me, a selected Anime, Manga, or video game, and 2-3 users per story. Early stories will stand alone and not connect with the others, but will most likely more flow in later additions. I have a very flexible plot in mind, and who signs up and how they sign up will determine early stories. Just fill in the sign up sheet below.

Preferred username: i.e. DragonFreak
Species: i.e. humanoid dragon.
Picture of appearance: It really helps with me. I would post something, but I couldn't find the right results...
Personality: This is probably the most important thing to fill out.
Hero or Villain:
Preferred Anime/Manga/video game appearance: not guaranteed, but I'll seriously consider it.
Other: This part is optional, but anything filled out here I'll most likely use.​

Re: The Parallel Worlds of Japan - Sign up now

DragonFreak said:
When the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan, the Japanese mutated, some greatly. A few gained the power to travel to parallel worlds.

Can we not

Hiroshima is kind of a touchy subject. This may not be the best idea.

I've been known to be insensitive at times.

Sorry everone for that. That was, in a nutshell, stupid. I have changed it now.

Not that I can undo my former actions though....

Well okay. Preferred username: Duo
Species: Human
Picture of appearance: Unfortunately, I have no picture, so i'll just describe it (it's not very hard); Brown Hair with a Feather in it, Yellow Eyes, Black long sleve shirt with a star on it, fingerless gloves, Red jeans, and anything else needed (Underwear, socks, shoes, etc.)
Personality: Usually pretty aggressive (Not fightwise, just "You seem very suspisious..."), but once we get to know eachother, it changes to a friendly type: Also loves food
Hero or Villain: Nuteral
Preferred Anime/Manga/video game appearance: Any
Other:

I've came up with a plot featuring Smg2Daisy and Duo, with room for at least one more. I'll start writing on that, but I probably won't finish it until sometime in November because I have three huge projects in school to do.

Looks fun! Can I?

Preferred username: Iggy
Species: Talking Pumpkin.
Picture of appearance: See avatar. Carved pumpkin with monocle and bat bow tie. You could add feet, if not, please make me float, but please don't forget the leaves on top of the stem! I really like them.
Personality: Seems to hide his personality under some poshy stuff, but is a very anxious being.
Hero or Villain: Any
Preferred Anime/Manga/video game appearance: Any
Other: Can you make me the size of a head?

Interesting, I just wrote a short story about a living pumpkin. OK, sounds good!

Also, I'm about.......1/5 the way done with Smg2Daisy and Duo's story. I will have more time to work on it now that I'm done with a good chunk of my projects and actually am ahead of schedule.

Preferred username: Amphituber (Amphi is fine for short)
Species: Toad
Picture of appearance:
7RIn5c4.png

Personality: Easily bewildered. Always eager to help, but prone to making situations worse by trying. Also easily tricked into being on the wrong side. Analyzes things compulsively and has trouble focusing on any one thing. Has a disturbing fascination with fanfiction and cartooning. Likes pumpkin pie.
Hero or Villain: Either
Preferred Anime/Manga/video game appearance: Starcraft
Other: Has a three white pikmin that follow him about and help him. Or hinder him. They aren't that bright.

DragonFreak said:
Hahaha. Nice bio. I can already tell I'm going to have a difficult time trying to put you and Iggy in a story, but I love the challenge.

He likes Pumpkin Pie.

I tore my eyes away from Homestuck long enough to finish the rough draft. Now to start the painful process of proofreading. Hey, that's an alliteration. Hi alliteration!

is it too late to sign up?

i meant to before, but then life came up and i forgot.

oh no, another innocent person was drawn into the maelstrom that is homestuck

rip

Haha, yeah.

Also, you changed your avatar to Shoutmon like I suggested weeks ago. That's the second suggestion in 3 days that it took weeks to fullfill.

Back