Word Association

Little Dude From Across the Street said:
Because urban dictionary is such an official source.

I'm sorry, what is the most official source for the definition of "weeaboo"?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/weeaboo said:
A white person who behaves or seeks to appear stereotypically Japanese.
Wiktionary says that I'm right.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wapanese said:
“Wapanese” (also known as "Weeaboos" and "Cosplaya-san") are decidedly white and (or) any other race; individuals who, by means of thoroughly warped postmodern acculturation processes, have come to the decision that it is in their best interest to act as if they were denizens of the nation of Japan in bed.
So does uncyclopedia.

Insect

Charmy Bee

Because Uncyclopedia is even more reliable? LOL

Beetle

Because Uncyclopedia is even more reliable? LOL
Is Wiktionary not reliable?
And if not, what is reliable?

Elvis

Ireland

Ugozima said:
A real dictionary; although they use "japanophile"
Right, because some big for-profit corporation is the best place to get your information.
Wikipedia said:
Japanophilia is an interest in, or love of, Japan and all things Japanese. (Its opposite is Japanophobia.) One who has such an interest or love is a Japanophile
Not true of me.

Neither the online Marriam-Webster Dictionary nor Dictionary.com nor my old fashioned pay-type 1997 New Webster Dictionary have an entry on Japanophile.

Sphere

Big profit corporation means people pay money for it, meaning they trust it to provide information written by professionals.

Map

Big profit corporation means people pay money for it, meaning they trust it to provide information written by professionals.
Haha. Too bad mine didn't even have an entry on the word I was looking for.
This is why paying for things has gone out of style. Thousands of obsessive nerds doing something for the sake of being right are for more reliable than of tens of over-worked and under-payed businessmen doing things for the sake of being right for the sake of getting money.

Path

Run

Frolic

Wildfire

Steamed Broccoli

Cauliflower

Colourblind

Satoshi

Back