Fish

Sushi

Mario

Italian

Pizza!

Ugozima (You said "wrong")

Uniju

Weeaboo.

(Yeah, I know, I used that one already, but I just couldn't think of anything else.)

I will have you know I am by no means a weeaboo. Allow me to cite urbandictionary entries on the subject: 3."Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it." I do not attempt to act as if I were Japanese. "They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes." I know more about phonetics than I do anime, so I never make such problems. "You can find alot of these f***ots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online" I do not play Gaia or any such online games. ", hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket" I never go there, either. " or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore." OR there. 4. "Someone obsessed beyond healthy levels with anime. " my obsession with anime has yet to effect my health in ANY way. "People who ruin activities for other people with overzealous references to said anime. " I have never done this to people who aren't dickfaces. "People so oblivious to reality they only care about anime. " I also care about Video Games, the Internet, and my studies of Linguistics. If you keep reading through Urban Dictionary or any other site that defines the term, you will continue to see that I am by no means a weeaboo.

Blue

Mika Kanai

Because urban dictionary is such an official source.

Water

Boat

Kite

Flying

Back