What was the last book you read?

It's a pretty freaky (pun very much intended) book, so I'm not surprised.

I'm reading Scorched Earth at this very moment. Reading books at night has always been a common pastime or me.

Very freaky indeed.

Yoshidude99 said:
Finished Lord of The Rings on Friday. That was awesome. I'll get The Hobbit and the other books soon.
per DF, i'd also recommend reading The Hobbit before the other books, though most of them pretty awesomestarted reading Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul, it's the first book in it's series

Finished To Kill a Mockingbird.
Kinda left me hanging

Oh, I forgot to mention I actually finished The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

The ending would've caught me off guard if I wasn't spoiled before I got to start reading the book.

I take it you've read Brown's other books, especially the other Robert Langdon ones?

I'm in the middle of A Man of Honor: The Autobiography of Joseph Bonanno.

Which is your favorite? Mine is probably The Lost Symbol.

Finished reading How to Betray a Dragon's Hero last week.

Snoutlout died and Alvin got all the lost kings things and is going to be crowned King of the wilderwest unless Hiccup stops him.

Looking forward to the last book later this year.

They're a lot different to the movie (better imo). I didn't even mention how the Dragon Furious fits into the plot.

Smaug said:
I should see if they are at my library, but of course, I don't want to get chided and laughed at by people I know i.e. my parents.
Why would they laugh at you for reading?

Going Bovine by Libba Bray. I really recommend it. It's basically a part-fantasy roadtrip adventure novel, with characters such as a punk angel with tattooed wings and a garden gnome who is also a Norse god. Also, the main character is on a quest to save the world and find a cure because he's dying of mad cow's disease. I really can't do it justice, just read it.

Back