The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

WELCOME! :D

I've been here for about two days, but I guess an introduction is in order:

Hi! I'm Chris, longtime Mario fan. I've enjoyed being here at Super Mario Wiki for the past few days, and hope to contribute to it more in the future! Nice to meet you.

Ishnt here. Chris showed me this place, and it actually seems like a fairly good community. Hope I can contribute to it!

Hey all! HC here. :)
I've been a member at MarioWiki for a few days now, but just joined the forums... now. I felt an introduction was needed. =)
You can call me Jeff, or HC, or hc, but anything other then that will reward you with a few stern words. ;D
I'm a huge fan of Mario games, and, of course, a fan of Yoshi and Luigi. (If you didn't know that, you can't read, or see. o.o;)
That's about all there is to me. =/ Oh yeah. I'm a HUUUUGE fan of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I'm even listening to the game's soundtrack right now.
So, that's it! See ya 'round!

Luigi hc said:
Hey all! HC here. :)
I've been a member at MarioWiki for a few days now, but just joined the forums... now. I felt an introduction was needed. =)
You can call me Jeff, or HC, or hc, but anything other then that will reward you with a few stern words. ;D
I'm a huge fan of Mario games, and, of course, a fan of Yoshi and Luigi. (If you didn't know that, you can't read, or see. o.o;)
That's about all there is to me. =/ Oh yeah. I'm a HUUUUGE fan of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I'm even listening to the game's soundtrack right now.
So, that's it! See ya 'round!
I'm playing PM:TTYD for the 4th time - if I meet you on chat, I'm going right into what badges you use and how you level up :D

I'm also playing for the fourth time. xD The first time I got up to (but didn't win against) the Shadow Queen. Then, I got frustrated, left it a while, and came back. I got up to.. Glitzville? And then I got bored, left, and came back. Got up to the moon, got bored, left and came back. Now I'm trying to make this file as perfect as possible so I can actually beat the game. xDDDD

Luigi hc said:
I'm also playing for the fourth time. xD The first time I got up to (but didn't win against) the Shadow Queen. Then, I got frustrated, left it a while, and came back. I got up to.. Glitzville? And then I got bored, left, and came back. Got up to the moon, got bored, left and came back. Now I'm trying to make this file as perfect as possible so I can actually beat the game. xDDDD
...You never beat the game? The Pit of 100 Trials? In any of your runs? :O

Nope. Nope.
Sad, isn't it? I get frustrated and bored easily with games. xDD

I've beaten the Pit of 100 Trials Twice (I went down there for a second time after I beat Bonetail). I had already beaten the Shadow Queen when I first went down there.

Maybe I'll go down there again soon. My Mario currently has these stats:

Level: 54
HP: 80
FP: 70
BP: 81

I think I'll go down there now, actually. My game is just across from my computer.

Luigi hc said:
Nope. Nope.
Sad, isn't it? I get frustrated and bored easily with games. xDD

I'm sympathetic. I have'nt beat the Shadow Queen either, although I was told that 2 feeling fine badges make it waaaay easier. (Don't even mention Evrae the Wyrm....)

Doesn't feeling fine heal poison and confusion? I already have that. ^^
And, thank you for being sympathetic. ;D

Hey, Yoshi626, what's on the 100th floor after you've defeated Bonetail?

Luigi hc said:
Hey, Yoshi626, what's on the 100th floor after you've defeated Bonetail?

The Return Postage Badge. It looks like this:

Returnpostage.gif

It makes direct-attackers take half the damage they do to Mario.

Wayoshi said:
Hey, what's on the 100th floor if you go down a 2nd time?

Unfortunately, nothing of value. The only thing that's there is the treasure chest that the Return Postage Badge was in. And Bonetail's body is gone...

I just beat the Pit of 100 Trials for the third time! Yay!

And my Mario's FP went up by 5, so now it's 75.

Congratulations on the FP, and thanks for the info.
I figured there'd atleast be /something/ down there. Oh well.

hello, i'm new to this forum. i'm a latinoamerican that loves the mario games since i was 1 year old. I'm a latinoamerican, but I'm very good at english, thanks to the video games, but, this is the first english forum that I register, for that, I can make various ortographic mistakes, so, don't critice me four that ok?

name: maledict
true name: jorge
favorite tipe of mario games: platform
favorite species: koopas

Paper Jorge said:
It's-a me Paper Jorge!

I'm a sysop of the Mario Wiki, and I am a fan of Mario, especially the Paper Mario series.

I come from a state near Mexico, and I speak spanish (Yes, I do!)

If you want to learn more info visit my user page in the Wiki.
you're a mexican? good, at least, I'm not the only latinamerican in this forum

Welcome Maledict. ^^
Sorry, that's all I'm going to say. I'm rather tired. *yawn*

I'm Aipom and I'm the average class geek. :cry:

Aloha. B) I feel all Hawaiian, and I'm no where near Hawaii. xD

I, too, am the average class geek, so, join the club. Technically, I'm the above-average class geek, as I have the highest average in my grade (grade nine) at my school. Hurrah for my 93% average, and the girl that tied it. xD And me. Hurrah for me. And Aipom. Hurrah for Aipom too. ;D

Hurrah.

EDIT:: "name: maledict
true name: jorge
favorite tipe of mario games: platform
favorite species: koopas"

Is "Jorge" pronounced similar to "George", or is it more like "Horhey"? ;3

Back