Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

The thing with that use of "teabag" is you're supposed to be doing it on the player's dead body. Can't really do that in Stamina mode since the character vanishes before you even do anything.

What I like doing if I can't taunt, if I'm Luigi, is to just repeatedly turn around so it looks like Luigi is shaking his head constantly. Kirby, same thing. Mario, spam second jump (and spam WHOO HOO!!!).

Lord Bowser said:
and thus today another man's innocence was lost

Make that two.

Although I can't say I really was all that "innocent" anyway.

doesn't really matter ultimately. you know something, good, you know something. your choice to let it bother you or not.

Version 3.0.0. is coming in April with Joker, and it sounds like a few new modes as well potentially. Very exciting. And that shot of Joker! Such a tease!

I didn't know Joker would arrive so early! I'm just a little disappointed that they haven't revealed a new character in the direct. At least we saw Joker's model for the first time.

Guarantee we're getting a short Smash direct in April with the Joker trailer, an overview of the 3.0 content, and a trailer for the next character.

i dont really expect a direct dedicated entirely to smash at this point

Probably doing a Direct, similar to the Smash 4 "Direct" (well it was actually called "New Content Approaching!") when they revealed Roy and Ryu, as well as a Tourney mode.

I hope they will add Stadium modes.

After 2.0 only had bug fixes and Piranha Plant, I'm not expecting anything in 3.0 besides more bug fixes and Joker.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
That's nowhere near comparable to adding a new mode as a lot of people have been predicting.

They blurred/pixelated one or two things during the notice for it during the direct (Behind the question mark). There will be a new mode or two. That's pretty much certain. We just don't know which. Though my bets would be on more Stadium Modes like the return of Home-Run Contest and/or Stage Builder.

Watch out, they might add new *Switch user icons* and teh stability.

If they add New Switch user icons...

I will be disappointed if it's not everyone.

You mean in the same vein as my Pario Marty avatar where everyone is crammed in one small image?

I wonder if we'll see a stage based on Mario Maker 2, might be redundant due to the Mario Maker stage is in the game anyways, but I kinda want to see 3D World get something of a stage, considering it is the only 3D Mario game without any elements in any stage

Speaking of updates, I wish we'd be able to have a multiplayer World Of Light in a future update, just like they did with the Spirit Board.

Same, would make World of Light a little bit less of a drag. You unlock a second fighter very early in the mode anyway.

My speculation on the new modes are customation, the return of Stage builder which you can use Spirits to decorate the background, the ability to make your own Mii costumes and make Custom Spirit battles, all which can be shared on an online lobby
I would say being able to use your own voice to voice Mii Fighters and announce their actual names, but lmao, the online app

Back