post any random Mario thought on your mind

I'd like to know why Wario has higher speed stats than DK in the sports games despite the fact that DK's the one who actually exercises.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Why not both?

You...can't really do both

Sandboxes are the least story driven things ever, or as far as I know. They're basically games that are total freedom to players.

Donatello said:
I'd like to know why Wario has higher speed stats than DK in the sports games despite the fact that DK's the one who actually exercises.

Game balance. Just like how Bowser is big and slow in most games he's playable and yet in games like Galaxy he's faster and can jump higher than Mario.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Then only progress the story at points where the world comes together: such as at the final boss and opening.

Or stop trying to shoehorn in crap most people don't care about.

So, did anyone actually give a crap about Perry's backstory in super princess peach? I always felt that was weird as it never goes anywhere.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Then only progress the story at points where the world comes together: such as at the final boss and opening.

No, that would mean that it's not a sandbox any more. A sandbox game means you can literally do anything you want at the game's limit without anyone telling you what to do or any objectives whatsoever. If you want a comparison, think Garry's Mod, Animal Crossing, The Sims, etc.

If there was an open Mario world game, literally, with a vast environment initially and has heavy user support for the creation of new levels and characters, that, in my opinion, would be the ultimate Mario game. You make your own story with that.

It worked well with Garry's Mod. Fantastically well. Well enough that thousands of people are still playing it everyday and that its workshop is probably THE biggest Steam workshop.

I'm talking about Mario though. It's not the same type of game. I play Mario games to go an adventure. Now one thing I WOULD like to see is a 3D Mario editor with an HD Super Mario Galaxy engine. I could use that to create a story I like and make it as open as I choose. It would have the option to add any character from the Mario universe in any role you choose. I would probably use it to make Super Waluigi vs. the Great Squiglet Army Let By Stanley the Bugman. Or something crazy like that. Licensed by Nintendo and every other company that owns the characters, like Square Enix for any SMRPG characters.

Super Mario: Galactic Adventures.

If it was like that, I would play it to death.

Mario Party Σ said:
Super Mario: Galactic Adventures.

If it was like that, I would play it to death.

Omg so would I :D :D :D

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I'm talking about Mario though. It's not the same type of game. I play Mario games to go an adventure. Now one thing I WOULD like to see is a 3D Mario editor with an HD Super Mario Galaxy engine. I could use that to create a story I like and make it as open as I choose. It would have the option to add any character from the Mario universe in any role you choose. I would probably use it to make Super Waluigi vs. the Great Squiglet Army Let By Stanley the Bugman. Or something crazy like that. Licensed by Nintendo and every other company that owns the characters, like Square Enix for any SMRPG characters.
This would actually be very amazing, but it's sadly not going to happen anytime soon.

Yeah, as I implied, a Mario game with the level editing and the character creating of Spore: Galactic Adventures, would be a total godsend for me.

Mario maker, maker.

I want to see a Mario game that's like Skyrim.

If not that then Xenoblade Chronicles

I want a Mario game thats like lego city undercover

I'd like a Mario game similar to Lego Batman.

The hub world would be Peach's Castle, and you would play levels as Mario, Luigi, Toad, etc. but could buy extra characters to play as from other previous Mario games.

Then you could switch to the other hub world, Bowser's Castle. You would play levels as Bowser, Junior, Koopalings, etc. but could again buy extra villains.

Of course, purchases would be with the coins you collect in-game.

Three things:

1) I find is really amusing that Mario, of all people, has one of the farthest distance drives in the Mario Golf games. Normally Mario is portrayed as a jack-of-all-trades, but in those games, Mario hits farther than even Wario, a character known to be strong! On a related note, Daisy is another character I thought is odd in that she hits farther than many characters, and yes, that also includes Wario. In Mario Golf: World Tour, some unexpected characters have far drives, namely Kamek and Nabbit (I consider Rosalina expected).

2) I like Daisy more than Peach. And I can tolerate her voice (really like her perkiness), unlike Peach.

3) I find the actual final boss of Yoshi's New Island hilarious. Though I never played the game, knowing what the Final Boss is and the way it attacks is funny, as I have learned from a video from Lonely Goomba.

Thanks for reading.

1.Is Rosalina a star powered human or is something else?

2.Goombas don't look angry anymore for some reason. At least how I see them.

3. Do you think in Mario Maker, Bowser if not surrounded by lava will chase Mario for a long time? ↑This could had been in the Bowser place but it is still a random thought.

I figure Rosalina is the same thing any other human character is.

They look angry to me.

I'd imagine they'd work like how the false Bowsers in SMB:LL that appear midway through castles would.

The Elite Trio should appear in a main series Mario game. Of course this would mean generic Shy Guys would appear again too (don't know why they're not in those games anymore) But the Elite Trio could work as bosses of their species, maybe Kamek could appear and make them bigger. Say what you will about "RPG characters are irrelevant and should never see the light of day," you can't deny those guys would actually fit in a main game.

No thanks.

I don't like them.

Back