post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
Well I keep telling myself it's the best decision ever made in video game history so you could say that

Well it certainly led to some entertaining moments.

Now if only they hadn't screwed up Baby Bowser's appearance.

Yes I prefer him to be distinguished from Bowser Jr.

He used to be. He had spikes on his arm bands, a longer snout, more than just one tooth and no bib.

Don't know where to put this but alright:

I dislike Wario's current depiction, he is not what he was (n)intended to do. He is supposed to be a evil and crazy Mario clone now goes *Brrrup* *Prrrr* *pick finger on nose* *Pffft* and makes no sense of how come he only appear in Mario spin-offs.

I like greedy Wario. Not gross Wario.

He's definitely hammy enough.

Sebastian Debeste said:
I remember that for some reason when I was younger(idk, about 11 or so) I confused Rudy the Clown and Fawful. Mind you, I hadn't played any M&L games or Wario Land 3 then, but I do suppose it is still a silly mistake.

Speaking of Rudy the clown, I remember playing Dr Mario 64 and in it's story mode they hide who the villain is throughout till the very end and it's revealed to be Rudy the Clown.

Now me having never played wario land 3, my only reaction to this is ''who the *bleep* is Rudy the Clown?''

Fire Emblem Character said:
dk should return as a villain in a main series game (aka not mario vs donkey kong)
Yes!! We think the same thing!

Am I evil if I want characters to be evil?

I'm one of those weirdo idiots who thinks Wario is better when he's a gross farting freak than whatever he "intended" to be

you think the babies would get a better reception if they starred in a cutesy, but really well-made game?

Baby Luigi said:
I'm one of those weirdo idiots who thinks Wario is better when he's a gross farting freak than whatever he "intended" to be

you think the babies would get a better reception if they starred in a cutesy, but really well-made game?
I like all the babies except Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina. Anyway, I guess there's a good chance.

i wouldn't mind a game where it's the nsmb formula (bowser kidnaps peach, mario and luigi go to save her) but wario and waluigi are there to cause trouble in various ways on the way there

a wario bros game would be cool too

I really wish we would get a truly revolutionary main Mario game. Galaxy was a huge step in the right direction, but I'm talking even bigger. Super Mario Universe. Why did they go back to "mainly taking place on a single planet" crap after Galaxy 2? I also want something that's the equivalent of "The Movie" for a TV show, if you know what I mean. Something BIG happens that drags the main cast into a grand adventure. Plot-heavy cutscenes (skippable to please the "story is dumb" crowd of course), and a final boss that's "the ultimate evil" instead of just another Bowser fight. Mario needs that "ultimate adventure" that twists things up and doesn't just rehash the same old story with a couple minor changes.

Baby Luigi said:

It would help I'd think.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I really wish we would get a truly revolutionary main Mario game. Galaxy was a huge step in the right direction, but I'm talking even bigger. Super Mario Universe. Why did they go back to "mainly taking place on a single planet" crap after Galaxy 2? I also want something that's the equivalent of "The Movie" for a TV show, if you know what I mean. Something BIG happens that drags the main cast into a grand adventure. Plot-heavy cutscenes (skippable to please the "story is dumb" crowd of course), and a final boss that's "the ultimate evil" instead of just another Bowser fight. Mario needs that "ultimate adventure" that twists things up and doesn't just rehash the same old story with a couple minor changes.

Sounds like garbage, no thanks.

If an ultimate Mario game is made, it would need to be the literal ultimate (as in last) Mario game.

Any more games would just be disappointments.

Plus, what's a finale without Bowser?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
What about the ultimate Mario game is garbage?

That doesn't sound like the ultimate Mario game, it sounds like a bad fanfic.

Magikrazy said:
If an ultimate Mario game is made, it would need to be the literal ultimate (as in last) Mario game.

Any more games would just be disappointments.

Plus, what's a finale without Bowser?
Hes playable!

Fawfulthegreat64 said:

Eh, why do I think of a vast, open, gigantic sandbox game instead of whatever you're thinking of?

That in my opinion would be the ultimate Mario game.

Back