Most Notable Smash Bros. Fanart

Shygul said:
Lucario said:
The problem with Isabelle in Smash.

Is that you have to hit her at some point.
tfw Isabelle is already in tier 1
Related: She doesn't get hit once in her reveal trailer. Not once!

I have a very bad feeling that the fact that Isabelle is right next to Cloud celebrating with her party popper in the main artwork may culminate into what Little Mac punching Samus generated. Meanwhile tho, we still get cute things like this.

super_smash_bros____isabelle_by_schalternate-dcmu2ua.png

All these fanarts of Isabelle celebrating or happy-crying, or being Killager.
I want to see Isabelle reacting with a face that says "On an I'm-Never-Going-to-Be-Ready-for-This scale of 1–10, this is a 30." :eekdance:

J & Siph said:
All these fanarts of Isabelle celebrating or happy-crying, or being Killager.
I want to see Isabelle reacting with a face that says "On an I'm-Never-Going-to-Be-Ready-for-This scale of 1–10, this is a 30." :eekdance:
This is similar to what you want:

b2f.png

I am obligated to like this.

I am obligated to like everything with Isabelle in it.

This is just too great.

That's also the same reaction for any novice player trying to enter the competitive scene.

super_smash_bros__ultimate_v1_by_nin_mario64-dcnfb8z.jpg

Mario seems to always appear miffed in this kind of fan art.

Wait they're drawing both male and female versions of the characters with two available genders?

The mad lad.

That's what Brawl modding does to you. Don't believe me? Check some OP character final smashes. Particle effects bonanza.

People are telling YoshiMan1118 that he's psychic. He's reminding everyone that this was a commission, not his idea.

Wait... a plant... OF COURSE! Bowser got Piranha Plant into Smash Bros. so it could study Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi, and find their weaknesses so that the Koopa Troop can use said weaknesses against them!

Back