Most Notable Smash Bros. Fanart

winstein said:
Unpopular opinion: I dislike that whenever a character is not slated to be playable, there are depictions of mockery of that character. An example of a Smash 4 fanart would be one where Rosalina held a cup called "Daisy fans's tears" (I think it's called that) and drinking it smugly, while Daisy is crying. Yes certainly, the character is not playable, but there's no need to rub it in the faces of those who are disappointed. Maybe the environment in Smash encouraged it, I guess, but I didn't like it, even though the character might be somebody I'm not a fan of.
i really really REALLY need a part 2 for that image now that Daisy is in lol

As long as it's not the same thing but with Waluigi crying, sure :P

Northern Verve said:
Borp said:
Obviously based on the still-unannounced Green Mode. :yoshi:

EVERYONE IS GREEN!

Sadly, not every fighter has a green palette. Pretty odd when you consider that in the first three Smash Bros. installments, everyone received a red, blue, and green palette.

IMG_E0549.JPG

And here's Bren blowing ROB's head off:
image0.jpg

Oh yeah, AmazingArtistYellow.

This guy is good. You should definitely check out his youtube channel. Remember that prank trailer I posted before? Yeah he made that.

The problem with Isabelle in Smash.

Is that you have to hit her at some point.

Lucario said:

tfw Isabelle is already in tier 1

Lucario said:

I think a lot of the Smash Bros. fighters have been laughing their heads off at the idea of Isabelle being playable. I highly doubt that they would've reacted that way to Ashley, but alas, she's still an Assist Trophy.

Shygul said:
Lucario said:

Jokes aside, she already has her fishing rod, which functions as both a long-range grab AND a recovery, so that's already busted.

Now how about we wait for those aerials...

Lucario said:
Shygul said:
Lucario said:

Jokes aside, she already has her fishing rod, which functions as both a long-range grab AND a recovery, so that's already busted.

Now how about we wait for those aerials...
Link's hookshot also used to give him a long range grab and tether recovery, and that certainly never made him high tier.

Palutena was received well and now we all know what tier she's in.

Back