Control the Throne

I call in chainsaw-weilding caffeine zombies.

I found a very bloody throne.

I tell 3D's parents that he is on the Wiki. They make him get off. I take the throne.

I position my army of the undead around the throne, protecting me and my four sons.

My pet boo, star boo, distracts everyone. I got a throne.

I blink.

When I open my eyes, the thrones empty.

I sit in it.

I build a school around the throne. You run away. Then I pull off the school and get the throne.

PaperStriker said:
I build a school around the throne. You run away. Then I pull off the school and get the throne.
i burn the throne with paper striker on it then build anoter one THROWN GET

Chibizombie is small. I pick him up and throw him out of the window. The throne is mine.

The Ashley-doll has produced a space tear. I come out of it and punch SiFi off the throne.

I asplode the Ashley doll. I then drop my pants and take the throne :blush: .

Not THAT throne. The one we're still fighting over.

The space tear of the Ashley-doll sucks you in. (the tear still does exist, even without the doll) I take the throne. The tear disappears.

SiFi said:
Chibizombie is small. I pick him up and throw him out of the window. The throne is mine.
I summon my hollow side(bleach) i kick everyone's ass in the fight the thrown is taken over by my army of people*counts* me, my hollow side, and the guy in my avatar(who is big)

Chibizombie didn't take the throne. I offer Sydezkicks free Pokemon-games to leave the throne and so I get it.

Back