Pokemon Mafia - Game Over - YoshiWalker won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
How has no one made this yet?

Sign-ups; About Five hundred maximum, we'll just see how much I get.
1.New Super Mario - Venasaur - Mauled Night 3
2.Turtwig
3.Rocker64
4.Baby Mario Bloops - Tangela - Shot Up on Day 1
5.Brick4848
6.QuizmoManiac
7.The Black Yoshi
8.MarioGuy1
9.MrConcreteDonkey
10.Villain11
11.The Cosmic Vin - Clefable - Shot Up on Day 3
12.Weegee - Clefairy - Committed Suicide on Day 4
13.Zero777 - Weedle - Shot Up on Day 2
14.Mijzelffan - Mr. Mime - Mauled Night - 3
15.Lily X
16.YoshiWalker
17.GameFreak75 - Magnemite - mauled Night 2
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Pokemon Mafia

I hate Pokemon, and don't know much about it besides the characters: Pikachu, Pichu, Piplup, Squirtle, Charazard, Charmander, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Meowth (or something). And Miltank. My cousin showed me him. But I'll join, but I hope a lot of these guys are in it.

New Super Mario
 

Not A

Ronnie mother****er and I'm back from the dead.
Re: Pokemon Mafia

I like almost every one of the 649 species, so sign me up! But I hope I get Turtwig.

Turtwig

EDIT: Wait a minute. YOU DIDN'T SPELL Pokémon RIGHT! RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE!
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: Pokemon Mafia

If i dont get eevee you die.

Rocker64
 

Brick4848

Blooper
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Pokemon Mafia

I want Arceus and if not I will find you...
by the way quizmo signs up with quilfish
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
If i dont get eevee you die.

Rocker64
Psss....give me Eevee, he'll never know....
*coughillknowandillhuntyoudowncough*
 

The Black Yoshi

Monty Mole
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Oh. My. GOD.
Teh shiny Drapion
 

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Brick4848 said:
I want Arceus and if not I will find you...
by the way quizmo signs up with quilfish
Yes I WANT QUWILFISH!!!!!
 

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Sure
 

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Pokemon Mafia

The Cosmic Vin said:
Pokemon: Monferno

Name: TCVin
...Just put your name.

This is a mafia game, not an actual Pokémon match. You also can't request the Pokémon you are.

You do know the rules of Mafia, right?
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
If i dont get eevee you die.

Rocker64
Psss....give me Eevee, he'll never know....
*coughillknowandillhuntyoudowncough*
Bad hiccups? Why don't I give you my special medicine labeled FIST to your lungs, that should cure them. :D
No im fine but..you sound sick what about my medicine? Its called KNIFE and it goes straight down your throat , and it will make you much much better...
 

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Not A said:
EDIT: Wait a minute. YOU DIDN'T SPELL Pokémon RIGHT! RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE!
Can't make the accent E.
[quote author=Just about everyone]
SIGN-UP
POKEMON
[/quote]
I'm using a random Pokemon mixture and give you whoever comes out(I have a method of sorting things out)
Also, this'll be like Pokemon, where you have speed(If your Night Role counts first) Attacks (Night Roles) Items (Heal from Night Attacks) Weaknesses and resistances
 
Pronouns
He/him
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Rocker64 said:
Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
If i dont get eevee you die.

Rocker64
Psss....give me Eevee, he'll never know....
*coughillknowandillhuntyoudowncough*
Bad hiccups? Why don't I give you my special medicine labeled FIST to your lungs, that should cure them. :D
No im fine but..you sound sick what about my medicine? Its called KNIFE and it goes straight down your throat , and it will make you much much better...
Don't know what you're talking about Rocker, you going nuts? My needles known as GUN on your head should take care of it...
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: Pokemon Mafia

Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
Serenade Major said:
Rocker64 said:
If i dont get eevee you die.

Rocker64
Psss....give me Eevee, he'll never know....
*coughillknowandillhuntyoudowncough*
Bad hiccups? Why don't I give you my special medicine labeled FIST to your lungs, that should cure them. :D
No im fine but..you sound sick what about my medicine? Its called KNIFE and it goes straight down your throat , and it will make you much much better...
Don't know what you're talking about Rocker, you going nuts? My needles known as GUN on your head should take care of it...
No im fine , but i think your really getting sick , or insane, here take my pills called BOMB , just eat them and wait a minute or two and you should be fine.
 

Not A

Ronnie mother****er and I'm back from the dead.
Re: Pokemon Mafia

You know what, just give Rocker Glaceon and BMB Leafeon. Problem solved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top