Musical Mafia Lounge - Postbeat - Comments/Suggestions/Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that my mafia game didn't even end over a week ago, but at the rate of which I expect mafia games to be going, I think I'll have plenty of time to prep and think this over. Also, my first mafia game went really good, and this plot will be better. Also, I'll try not to have the third party - if I decide one - be so powerful, and I'll try not to end the game with two phases in about 12 hours. So....let me explain more about "Musical Mafia"....

Alright, I am going to bring a different "idea" into the making of this game! I really don't know how to describe it before it is already out, but I think that it will make a new feel in this thread. But for one thing, I'll need at LEAST 18 people to join if this going to work as well as I plan it to. And if the title "musical" makes you think there will be singing involved, I will let you know that IT IS OPTIONAL! (I would say no, but then certain people would be mad). Well, before I go on and on about trivial things, let me quickly state the rules.

Rules -

1. Every player will vote during the day for who they want to kill.
2. Dead players, go to the lounge (yes, I spelled it right this time). I will bring 99pt if you break this rule.....
3. Every night, the "mafia" will have their list of orthodox number 4 for who they want to kill. First unaffected dies.
4. Game ends when the mafia equal or out-talent the innocents or when the mafia are destroyed.
5. During the night phase, "innocents" will talk via PM's. "Mafia" will talk via QuickChat.
6. No directly quoting your role, as I loosened my anger on that now. And yes, you can ROLECLAIM!
7. Day phases will end WHEN I SAY and Night phases will end at ~9pm. I may end it early via impatience.
8. This game will feature some new things, so all I say is to not trust people, and many roles will be definitely more original then before. Please notice the " " on some key words. You'll find out later when time passes.

So let us bring up our SIGN-UP list -

# BMB
1. Villain11 (Don Paolo)
2. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory)
3. SpinyMaster347 (Padre Ramon)
4. QuizmoManiac
5. Weegee
6. MarioGuy1 (Canada, and something again in a little awhile....)
7. Mijzelffan
8. MrConcreteDonkey (Father Ted Crilly)
9. Rocker64 (Antarctica)
10. BaseballYoshi24
11. New Super Mario
12. The Black Yoshi
13. Gamefreak75
14. Zero777 (INSERT HIS F****** NEW NAME HERE!)
15. Turtwig A
16. Lily X (Legend of Lily)
17. Stooben :D

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Re: Musical Mafia Sign-up/Lounge

"And I'm like F**K YOU!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bJHiF_4TYM

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Villain said:
Oh. I never read the songs or clicked the links.
Then your overly-pessimistic, non-proactive, haughty, stuck-up, conclusion-jumping and ignorant decisions made you lose out on several excellent songs and 50% of the experience.

Marioguy1

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

OH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Canada said:
Villain said:
Oh. I never read the songs or clicked the links.
Then your overly-pessimistic, non-proactive, haughty, stuck-up, conclusion-jumping and ignorant decisions made you lose out on several excellent songs and 50% of the experience.

Marioguy1
Those songs were good

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Singing? BLEH! Never!

JK

Rocker64

The Black Yoshi

Monty Mole

eye of the tiger

Just making sure no one forgets about this, sign-ups are endless!

Don't think that I don't have a lot to offer, especially after my first mafia.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Serenade Major said:
Just making sure no one forgets about this, sign-ups are endless!

Don't think that I don't have a lot to offer, especially after my first mafia.
I thought you would get more, considering your last game was pretty good!

Canada said:
Is this getting anywhere?
Give it awhile longer, I'm sure that it'll get people's attention again once the two games that weren't waiting passes by...

Turtwig A joined via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.