TTYD Mafia: An anti-climactic end

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
THIS IS FOR LIVING PLAYERS ONLY. IF YOU ARE DEAD, GO TO THE LOUNGE THREAD.

Rules

1. This game will be played in real time, in twenty-four hour increments. Day is the period of time where players vote and send in special power lists. Execution occurs as soon as Day ends, and it is then that whatever player has the majority of the votes on them (if there is one) is executed. Night occurs immediately after execution. Night is the period of time in which evil teams attack players, and it is also when most special powers are activated. The Night phase directly follows the day phase. During the night phase, players use actions restricted to the Night phase only.

2. Day will end at 11 pm Eastern unless stated otherwise. Vote and send in messages to me before that time.

3. Every player is expected to vote on a player to execute at the end of that day. Post your votes on the game thread in the following format:

Vote: Player

If you want to undo your vote, post:

Unvote: Player

Once your vote is retracted, you may vote for another person, or you may revote the person you had originally. If you vote for someone else without first retracting your original vote, the second one will not count.

In order for a player to be executed, a majority must be reached. For instance, there are ten players. In order for any one person of those ten to be executed, five or more people must vote for them. Otherwise, majority isn’t reached and an execution doesn’t occur.

Once the time reaches 11 pm Eastern, votes are locked and may not be altered in any way. At 11 pm (or as soon as I can get to a computer or iPod or whatever), I will post the results for that day along with a themed version.

4. Some players have special powers that are detailed on their role sheet. In order to use a special power, a PM must be sent to me before the end of Day that fulfills the conditions detailed in your role. Also, please specify the name of the special power you are using in the PM. Special powers do not disappear over time unless stated, and do not have a limit of use unless stated.

5. A player may not, under any circumstances, directly quote their role PM in any way. They may tell other players their role and powers if they wish, however directly quoting text from their role PM is not allowed in PMs or in the game thread itself. They may not create fake role PM quotes, either. This also means no directly quoting the host. Players are also not allowed to directly quote any messages (PM, IM or otherwise) they’ve exchanged with other players of the game that pertain to the game.

6. The Mafias don't need to quote their role PMs to each other. They will also be given Quicktopics to communicate.

7. Once a player is dead, they may not reveal any information about the game that was not known publicly before their death. No exceptions. Dead players must also keep their posts in the Lounge thread. Likewise, living players are not allowed to post in the Lounge thread until the end of the game.

8. Players may not impersonate the host or other players in any way. (This is due to the possibility of unfair extortion of information.)

9. When sending in a list, have it in the following format:

1. Player A
2. Player B
3. Player C
4. Player D

10. This game is based on lies and deceit. Please don’t take it personally if someone lies to or tricks you in regards to the game. Remember that it’s all in good fun. In the same way, please be a good sport, and follow the rules.

11. Players are expected to participate in the game. If a player has not shown any activity for a couple of days, I may end up replacing or modkilling them. Inactive players can make the game less fun for everyone.

12. Failure to follow these rules may result in penalties or complete disqualification. Cheating will result in immediate removal from the game and a blacklisting for my future games.

13. Scripts are not meant to really reflect how a person acts normally on the forum, since it's just a story. (And a really lame one, really.) You should look out for clues in what people say; not so much in the style they are written. Furthermore, if someone finds something offensive in the story, bear in mind that it is just a story and does not reflect how people feel towards each other, or how I feel about members. Roles were chosen completely at random, so always keep this in mind. A friend you normally have on the forum may not be your friend in this game; in that same light, that person may just as likely be your friend. It depends on who received what role.

14. If you are on a side that is going to win the game at the end of a phase, don't announce it. People with killing roles can mess things up for you, and everyone will know your role then.

15. Dead players must keep their posts in the Lounge thread.

16. Dead players must keep their posts in the Lounge thread.

17. Dead players must keep their posts in the Lounge thread.

Sign-ups
1. SpinyMaster347 (Argentina) -- Yoshi Kid; Vigilante
2. New Super Mario (Djibouti) -- Shot; Night 8; Jolene; Inspired Innocent; inherited Flurrie's role
3. BaseballYoshi24 (Turkey) -- Lynched; Day 9; Beldam; X-Naut Roleblocker; Immune to cop checks
4. Marioguy1 (Canda) -- Hammered; Night 3; Dimentio; could end day phase early, couldn't be investigated
5. Gamefreak75 -- Lynched; Day 5; Koopatrol; Koopa Troop roleblocker; Impenetrable
6. Rocker64 (Antarctica) -- Shot; Night 2; Zess T.; Neutral Chef
7. Villain11 (Villain) -- Shot; Night 5; Mario; Nurse and Public Speaker
8. Zero777 (Milly Ashford) -- Lynched; Day 6; Lord Crump; X-Naut Killer
9. Tucayo (Mexico) -- Hammered; Night 4; Goombella; Cop
10. QuizmoManiac -- Shot; Night 4; Hammer Bro.; Koopa Troop Killer
11. Xzealio (Xzealio Exdementia) -- Lynched; Day 4; Bowser; Koopa Troop Godfather
12. Mijzelffan -- Lynched; Day 3; Sir Grodus; X-Naut Godfather
13. MrConcreteDonkey (Britain) -- Shot; Night 3; Kammy Koopa; Koopa Troop Spy
14. Turtwig (Not A) -- Lynched; Day 7; Princess Peach; Inspired Innocent; inherited Goombella's role
15. FireBabyLuigi11 (Fire) -- Modkilled; Day 4; Toadsworth; Normal Innocent
16. Baby Mario Bloops (Serenade Major) -- Vivian; Hypnotist; Immune to cop checks
17. Becquerel (Becsprite) -- Shot; Night 1; Professor Frankly; Inspired Innocent
18. Super Mario Bros. (United States of America) -- Shot; Night 7; Ms. Mowz; Immune to cop checks and first nightkill
19. Marcelagus (President Iwata) -- Hammered; Night 1; Beldam; X-Naut Spy; Hidden
20. Lily x (Legend of Lily) -- Hammered; Night 2; Dupree; Drunk
21. Shyguy27 (Herr Shyguy) -- Lynched; Day 2; Madame Flurrie; Roleblocker
22. Krizzy -- Modkilled; Day 4; Pennington; Normal Innocent
23. Brick4848 -- Shot by Vigilante; Night 1; Punio; Normal Innocent
24. Scorpion999 (Technologic Robot) -- Koops; Granny
25. Ninji -- Lynched; Day 1; Admiral Bobbery; Bomber
26. Stooben Rooben (Stooben) -- Exploded; Day 1; General White; Inspired Innocent

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Re: TTYD Mafia

This afternoon, I returned to my house in Rogueport after a trip to the Glitz Pit to see some fights. Upon arriving at home, I checked my phone and saw I had 2 New Messages. I listened to them: "Hey! We're back! We're not gonna lose this time! Buh! Buh! Buh huh! And with that...POW! I'm gone!" The second message said: "Guess who it is? Yep, I'm back!" Then, a voice in the background: "Your Grunginess, you left your socks on the floor again! Put them in the hamper!" The first voice continued: "Look, I gotta make this brief, so here goes: I'm in Rogueport to do some long-overdue ass-kicking! Seeya soon!" I had to report my findings to the town.

I stepped outside and saw a circle of people crowded around something. I tried to see what was going on. I went up to Villain and asked him what was going on. He looked crestfallen. He spoke, fighting back tears, "He...he...he's gone. Those bastards killed him." I wasn't sure which bastards killed him, if it was the X-Nauts or Koopa Troop, and I didn't even know who they had killed. Before I could ask Villain anything else, he ran away sobbing.

It was nearly impossible to get through the crowd of people and see who had been killed. All I knew was it was someone very well-loved. After squeezing through the mourners, I got to the center of the circle. It was horrible. The bloody carnage was unbearable. There were bullet holes all through his body. Marioguy1 wailed, "He was so young! He had so much more life to live! Why? Why, why why?" I was fighting back tears myself. How could anyone do such a thing to someone so young, so caring, so kind? All he had ever done was bring comfort to people!

I climbed up the steps in front of the gallows in the center of the Plaza and spoke, "People of Rogueport! I know we are all deeply saddened by the death of our friend, but we must take action! It is to my understanding that we are being attacked by the X-Nauts and the Koopa Troop! It is up to us to do something about this! Beginning tomorrow, we will vote to lynch a person each day. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be hanged." BananaYoshi said, "Cool, we'll finally use these gallows for something." Tucky said, "Me, Garlic...working with people. Oh, here go hell come.

The funeral was held at night, in the forest just outside of town. He had always loved camping. The forest was the perfect place to lay him to rest. Mijzelffan read a brief poem, and the mourners recounted memories of the good times they had shared with our dearly departed friend. I lowered him into the earth and placed dirt over the casket. At least he had lived a good life.

Jeff, the Harmless Rubber Ducky, has been killed.

It is now Day 1. This day will last 48 hours to allow people to have time to get their roles and get organized.

VOTING IS OPEN!

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 1 - Oh, here go hell come...yes, again.

Role get.

This is why I didn't want to restart... my role is lame.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Role get

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Thanks for the sticky.

You guys can vote.

Garlic Man

Oh, I almost forgot.

Kill ShyGuy.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Vote:ShyGuy

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!

Let's think about this logically. Statistically, Ninji is scum.

Vote: Ninji

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Vote:Ninnji
Anybody like my Maniac Quizmo Avatar?

Garlic Man

Vote: Ninji

ShyGuy27

Also, I'm gonna say this now: If he's innocent and is like the cop or something, I will not be held responsible.

Garlic Man

Herr Shyguy said:
Also, I'm gonna say this now: If he's innocent and is like the cop or something, I will not be held responsible.
Yes you will. You die next, bitch. :-D

ShyGuy27

President Iwata said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Yes you will. You die next, bitch. :-D
:0

Devils Advocate

And I still haven't found, what I'm looking for.

Well, I don't think Ninji should die as a day 1 vote. But, this is coming from someone who doesn't want to vote day 1 anyway.

Becquerel

King Bowser

Yeah I'm here.

##Vote Shyguy
Elaborate on your statistics, please.
If you're claiming that he's scum because he's rolled scum before, then no, that logic does not work unless the mod is picking and choosing who gets the roles rather than randomly generating them, and I don't think that seems to be the case here. It's also scary how fast this wagon is growing over this reasoning, which makes me feel a little bit nervous.

Villain11

Katniss <3

I'm voting Ninji because he's good at manipulating people.

Garlic Man

If I randomly started a bandwagon to get Becquerel lynched on Day 1, would you guys join?

Hypothetically speaking of course... :smug:

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Villain said:
I'm voting Ninji because he's good at manipulating people.
Yeah screwed over the innocents at the end of the shroom mafia

ShyGuy27

Becsprite said:
Elaborate on your statistics, please.
If you're claiming that he's scum because he's rolled scum before, then no, that logic does not work unless the mod is picking and choosing who gets the roles rather than randomly generating them, and I don't think that seems to be the case here. It's also scary how fast this wagon is growing over this reasoning, which makes me feel a little bit nervous.
This isn't just he got mafia once or twice. There's only been like 2 times when he wasn't scum. He always gets mafia.

Becquerel

King Bowser

But we have no sure way of telling that he rolled scum yet again, so your logic is pretty null and moreso boils down to WIFOM. I don't like it and I don't like how fast this wagon is moving either.

Status
Not open for further replies.