TTYD Mafia: Cancelled - Thanks a lot BPK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not A

Ronnie mother****er and I'm back from the dead.
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

It's most likely Vivian, Goombella, or another TTYD party member. Or the Shadow Queen.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her

Not A said:
It's most likely Vivian, Goombella, or another TTYD party member. Or the Shadow Queen.
I hope its none of those.

Vivian , goombella and the shadow queen are one of my favorite characters.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her

Ebirah said:
It would be pretty dumb to say clues aboout your role, especially if you're mafia.
Not saying clues just saying i like it. (i love mindgames XD)

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him

Villain said:
When will this start?
12 AM tonight Eastern time. (i.e. 2 hours from now)

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him

Yeah, I'd start it at 10 pm Eastern but I'm often having dinner then. I can be on at 9 regularly.

Villain11

Katniss <3
Pronouns
He/him

Dang, I will have to wait then. I'm not staying up until midnight.

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him

Ralph, maybe you should start the game now? Or right after dinner, even.

If you set a time period in which you feel confident that you'll be able to update (e.g. 10~11 PM EST), we won't be (too) mad.

I'm saying this because you're online right now, and you could update.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Pronouns
He/him

Yep!

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him

Most users are EST.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him

Fine, I'll do phases at 11 pm Eastern instead.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him

Day 0

This afternoon, I returned to my house in Rogueport after a trip to the Glitz Pit to see some fights. Upon arriving at home, I checked my phone and saw I had 2 New Messages. I listened to them: "Hey! We're back! We're not gonna lose this time! Buh! Buh! Buh huh! And with that...POW! I'm gone!" The second message said: "Guess who it is? Yep, I'm back!" Then, a voice in the background: "Your Grunginess, you left your socks on the floor again! Put them in the hamper!" The first voice continued: "Look, I gotta make this brief, so here goes: I'm in Rogueport to do some long-overdue ass-kicking! Seeya soon!" I had to report my findings to the town.

I stepped outside and saw a circle of people crowded around something. I tried to see what was going on. I went up to Villain and asked him what was going on. He looked crestfallen. He spoke, fighting back tears, "He...he...he's gone. Those bastards killed him." I wasn't sure which bastards killed him, if it was the X-Nauts or Koopa Troop, and I didn't even know who they had killed. Before I could ask Villain anything else, he ran away sobbing.

It was nearly impossible to get through the crowd of people and see who had been killed. All I knew was it was someone very well-loved. After squeezing through the mourners, I got to the center of the circle. It was horrible. The bloody carnage was unbearable. There were bullet holes all through his body. Marioguy1 wailed, "He was so young! He had so much more life to live! Why? Why, why why?" I was fighting back tears myself. How could anyone do such a thing to someone so young, so caring, so kind? All he had ever done was bring comfort to people!

I climbed up the steps in front of the gallows in the center of Rogueport Plaza and spoke, "People of Rogueport! I know we are all deeply saddened by the death of our friend, but we must take action! It is to my understanding that we are being attacked by the X-Nauts and the Koopa Troop! It is up to us to do something about this! Beginning tomorrow, we will vote to lynch a person each day. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be hanged." BananaYoshi said, "Cool, we'll finally use these gallows for something." BPK said, "Me, BPK...working with people. Oh, here go hell come.

The funeral was held at night, in the forest just outside of town. He had always loved camping. The forest was the perfect place to lay him to rest. Mijzelffan read a brief poem, and the mourners recounted memories of the good times they had shared with our dearly departed friend. I lowered him into the earth and placed dirt over the casket. At least he had lived a good life.

Jeff, the Harmless Rubber Ducky, has been killed.

It is now Day 1.

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 1 - Oh, here go hell come.

Vote: Tucayo

Reason is because of his previous posts in this thread.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him

:roll:

I knew it would be someone stupid and non-related to the plotline D:<

Anyways, time to get in character:

NO PLEASE DON'T KILL JEFF

HE WAS SO GOOD TO ME

EVER SINCE I WAS A <youngformofmyspecies> JEFF HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME.

WHYYYYY??????

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him

I thought for sure it was Kenny.

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him

Herr Shyguy said:
I thought for sure it was Kenny.
That's what I expected too.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Pronouns
He/him

Jeff Mai boy...
Why so soon Mai boy?

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her

Don't care about fluff. Let's actually play the game.

##Vote Garlic for supposedly attempting to fish for the wrong kinds of reactions. I don't even see what was wrong with Tucayo's response to you unless I'm reading the interaction incorrectly, but your eagerness to vote the first person responding to you seems as if you are trying to goad townies into making mistakes rather than looking for scum slips (except I do not see a slip in what Tucayo said either way, so some elaboration would be preferred).

Can't say I'm too fond of you going "HEY SCUMTEAMS, ROCKER MIGHT HAVE A POWER ROLE!!" either. Attempting to get the opposing team to nightkill a certain player, perhaps?

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him

Becquerel, that's entirely untrue of what you are saying about Rocker. How you interpret my words as trying to get the "opposing team" to get someone nightkilled is beyond me, but your use of the term "opposing team" rather intrigues me.

First of all, there are two opposing teams because the game has two mafias. Unless you didn't read the rules, I'm sure you know that already. I'm not going to make any deductions out of this, but it just caught my attention.

Also, as for Tucayo, I don't see how my comment was in any way intended to trick innocents.

The part about me laying down a trap was a joke in the first place, and there's nothing wrong with voting for someone who makes a interesting comment about the mafia teams.

Besides, how are you differentiating between "townie mistake" and "scum slip"? Only someone who is already in knowledge of the members on either team would know that, Becquerel.

As I have no confirmation on either Tucayo or you as being scum, I will not change my vote, but I will say that you interpreted my actions wrongly and seemingly intentionally so.

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her

When I say "the opposing team", I mean "the scum team that you are not on assuming that you are scum".

I don't see how I'd need to know alignments to theorize about whether you're trying to fish for townie mistakes or scum slips. Did I imply I know Tucayo's alignment? No. I just felt that if your post really was a trap like you said, it was fishing for reactions from townies that scum could use as evidence against them (mislynch fodder) rather than actually to get scum to slip up. Scum isn't going to be particularily interested in speculating about their own powers, because then they have a chance to have reveal information on their powers to town if they die and flip later on in the game.

Why do you say my incorrect interpretation of your actions was intentional? Your posts were not explained particularily well and I am not a psychic who can tell when somebody is joking or not in a game of mafiers. I figured your "trap" was serious and intended as reaction fishing, and I voted you because of how I read into it. It's more of a case than anything else that's popped up, and being passive and doing nothing isn't going to get the town anywhere.

Keeping my vote for now, even if Garlic's vote was a joke it is rather awkward, and I am additionally not impressed at him suddenly threatening to OMGUS me over a poorly-explained case (still want clarification on how my incorrect interpretation comes off as intentional) while withholding his vote for... no particularily good reason. Nobody's going to get confirmation of another player's alignment on D1 bar role madness, so Garlic, if you're going to accuse me of something you might as well commit yourself to the stance with a vote.

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him

That's exactly why I'm not changing my vote. Both of you have an equal chance of being scum, that is, equally uncertain. Changing my vote would be impractical.

I often make actions/votes in mafia without verbally writing out lengthy proclamations each time, and sorry if that doesn't float your boat.

There's no real such thing as an opening vote being "justified" on Day 1, so I'll just leave the situation where it is for now, and let the votes play out.

And sorry about semi-accusing you. I'm not trying to get innocents lynched, I'm only trying to help.

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him

I'm kinda in the middle here, but leaning towards Garlic.

But you probably don't care about the position I am standing in, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.