TTYD Mafia: Cancelled - Thanks a lot BPK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick4848

Blooper
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

role get!
time to do a blind stab for a vote.
Anybody want to start?
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Brick4848 said:
role get!
time to do a blind stab for a vote.
Anybody want to start?
Can't vote yet. It's not day 1.

Nice picnicface reference in your personal text, btw.
 

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

I got something.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

School got canceled for me so I'm bored.

Boy there are a lot of people in this game though.

Also, according to the Lounge thread, this game has 2 mafia teams, correct?

I guess that means we can only lynch 1 person each day while the Mafia teams get 2 kills each night.

This could be a problem...
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

27 members, I hope there are around 4-5 members for each mafia, else it would be very easy for them
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

I was waiting for someone to catch the bait.

Day 1, my vote goes for Tucayo.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Game starts in five hours. If I can't use comp, it's no problem. I have script on GoogleDocs and I can get it from my iPod.

Please guess which NPC will die. I promise you it's not Bob.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Wicked said:
...?

OK um wut? Did I miss something?
I set trap.

Tucayo make mistake.

I find scum.
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Sharks Territory said:
Game starts in five hours. If I can't use comp, it's no problem. I have script on GoogleDocs and I can get it from my iPod.

Please guess which NPC will die. I promise you it's not Bob.
Its so Bob. That or mario or something , maybe peach.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Watch, it is going to be Ralph himself.

And also my role has be confirmed, as you already know. ;)
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Serenade Major said:
Watch, it is going to be Ralph himself.

And also my role has be confirmed, as you already know. ;)
Mario , peach , ralph or BOB.

Also i just realized i love my role.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Hawk Eye said:
Serenade Major said:
Watch, it is going to be Ralph himself.

And also my role has be confirmed, as you already know. ;)
Mario , peach , ralph or BOB.

Also i just realized i love my role.
Be careful what you say about your role.

You put yourself in risk of getting targeted by the mafia. :-X
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

President Iwata said:
Hawk Eye said:
Serenade Major said:
Watch, it is going to be Ralph himself.

And also my role has be confirmed, as you already know. ;)
Mario , peach , ralph or BOB.

Also i just realized i love my role.
Be careful what you say about your role.

You put yourself in risk of getting targeted by the mafia. :-X
All i said is that i love it.

It could be my alliance , my power , my character. Nobody knows.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

Hawk Eye said:
President Iwata said:
Hawk Eye said:
Also i just realized i love my role.
Be careful what you say about your role.

You put yourself in risk of getting targeted by the mafia. :-X
All i said is that i love it.

It could be my alliance , my power , my character. Nobody knows.
In any case, you're basically letting them know that you're not a plain townie. :-\
(assuming that you're townie, since it would be even more stupid for mafia to say such a thing)

Well, good luck, hopefully you don't end up dead because of your words.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

As for the NPC, I promise you, you'll never see it coming.
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
Re: TTYD Mafia: Day 0 - Insert Clever Flavor Text Here

President Iwata said:
Hawk Eye said:
President Iwata said:
Hawk Eye said:
Also i just realized i love my role.
Be careful what you say about your role.

You put yourself in risk of getting targeted by the mafia. :-X
All i said is that i love it.

It could be my alliance , my power , my character. Nobody knows.
In any case, you're basically letting them know that you're not a plain townie. :-\
(assuming that you're townie, since it would be even more stupid for mafia to say such a thing)

Well, good luck, hopefully you don't end up dead because of your words.
You never know it could be cause i like that im town or if i like that im mafia or it could be the person i am. You will never know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top