A Miser brothers' Mafia - Finished! To the lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Weeeeeelcome to A Miser Brothers’ Mafia! This game will go on for a while, featuring characters from the movies “The Year Without a Santa Claus” and “A Miser Brothers’ Christmas” (mostly the latter). The game is sure to be fun, so long as people play by the rules which are as follows:

• The game operates in 24h periods, Day and Night. THE DAY PERIODS ARE NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY THEY ARE OVER. The night periods are over at 10:00 EST.
  • During the day, you will vote off people saying Vote: Player to vote and Unvote: Player to remove your vote. I may or may not post voting updates. At the end of the day, the one with the most votes will die.
  • During the night, you can still post in the topic. The mafia will discuss who to kill at night. You can have 24h of plotting at night.
  • You may send me your powers (unless you are the Cop, the Doctor or the Mafia) during the day or at night; when I receive them, I will react.
  • No posting your role PM, here, there, anywhere. If you post it (or parts of it), you will be destroyed.
  • I’m not as lenient as some rules-stealing mafia hosts so in this game, after you die, you go to Mother Nature’s Garden and talk there. Oh and BTW, you’re allowed to talk in this thread for maybe an hour or two after death.
  • Mother Nature is an excellent cook and she serves whatever you want so I won’t be changing the name to something stupid like “Now serving Gamefreak’s banana pancakes”.

OK, so, looks like fun! The game will begin in a while (24h). Until then, confirm your role PM, have fun, whatever, IDC.

1. Marioguy1 (Constellation)
2. Baby Mario Bloops (Nostalgic Major)
3. Marioguy1 (Again apparently)
4. Rocker64 (Rocker64) - Died Day and Night 6 - Was Jingle (could revive) and then Jangle.
5. BluePikminKong497 (Galaxy Man) - Killed by the Snow Misers Night 2 - Heat Miser, check-resistant and bomber
6. Turtwig A (Not A or something like that) - Killed by the Mafia Night 3 - Flame-Watcher, could check someone's role
7. Gamefreak75 (Yin-Yarn) - Mafia-killed Night 1 - Angry Minion, could kill people with fire.
8. Zero777 (Rolo Lamperlouge) - Lynched Day 7 - Icy Seer, could check people's roles.
9. SpinyMaster347 (Rtas' Vadum) - Lynched Day 4 - Santa Claus, could check people's roles.
10. New Super Mario (Mugly)
11. Villain11 (Villain) - Lynched Day 1 - Tinker, votes counted twice.
12. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory) - Killed by the Heat Misers Night 3 - Airborn Spy, could find people's roles.
13. MrConcreteDonkey (E-102 *GAMMA! DDDDDDDDD:<<<<<<<symbol* (really omega but he won't admit it)) - Bombed by Gamefreak75 - Sneaky Minion, could switch two roles.
14. Mijzelffan (Mijzelffan) - Killed by the Snow Misers Night 4 - North Wind, protected from cop, kills two people when he dies, etc.
15. BaseballYoshi24 (BaseballYoshi24) - Mafia-killed Night 2 - Freezing Minion, could kill people with ice.
16. Mario Master1 (Mario Master1) - Lynched Day 5 - Lightning, could kill people when Thunder died.
17. Tucayo (Tucayo)
18. QuizmoManiac (QuizmoManiac)
19. Xzealio (Xzealio) - Killed by Heat Miser's bomb - Ignatius Thistlewhite, variation of Inspired Innocent, took form of Snow Miser
20. Gamefreak75 (Gamefreak75)

Color Codes
  • Innocent
  • Heat Miser
  • Snow Miser
  • Mafia
  • Neutral Party
  • No Alignment

It was the middle of the night when the bell rang, the receptionist ran downstairs and opened the door. The man walk in and handed her some papers. “There’s the information”, he said. “I’ll submit it to the boss immediately”, she said as she ran off. The man then went outside and back to his hotel.

It is now Night 0!

Villain11

Katniss <3
Re: A Miser brothers' Mafia - Night 0: The Mysterious Man

Heat Miser rocks!!!!!!!

Wait, when are role PMs being sent out?

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Hmmmm...

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Wicked said:
I’m not as lenient as some rules-stealing mafia hosts so in this game, after you die, you go to Mother Nature’s Garden and talk there.

I won’t be changing the name to something stupid like “Now serving Gamefreak’s banana pancakes”.[/list]
I wonder who that person could be. :eek:

Haters gonna hate as well.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Revenge is a dish best served cold :)

Anyways, role PMs are gonna be sent out as soon as I get off my lazy ass and role that stupid dice.

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User

Retarted canadian spellings

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Galaxy Man said:
Canadian spelling is cool......eh!

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy

Sharks Territory said:
Galaxy Man said:
Retarded Boston spellings.

Role get.
Have you sent out the role PMs cuz' I haven't gotten one

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Something has happened!

I just double posted 8)

Something else has happened!

Xzealio has signed up for the game

Devils Advocate

And I still haven't found, what I'm looking for.

I got my role.

Not A

Ronnie mother****er and I'm back from the dead.

I have my role.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

omp got it

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

CONFIRMINATIONATORY

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

I have gotten my role slaves! Bow down to me!

Edit: i wrote havnt for some reason 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.