Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
These rules are totally not copied from my old game thread.

EDIT: Which was totally not copied from MG1's game thread.

Welcome everyone. You are currently somewhere in the unknown reaches if space.

1. If you have been killed, I do not care if you post here. If you are not playing the game, then do not post.

2. It's fine to roleclaim, that's a very strategic way to end up on top! But, under no circumstances, may you post your role PM in chat, in PM or anywhere else. After you have been killed, you may post your role PM but before that - do not.

3. The game will have two phases, day and night. Each phase will last 24h. At 7:00 P.M. Pacific every day, all votes will be tallied up. If your vote has been placed before I lock the voting, it counts, whether it was after 7:00 P.M. or not.

4. To vote, type Vote: <player>, nicknames accepted, but nothing random or your vote will be discounted. If you wish to change your vote, you must first type Unvote: <player> and then revote with the above method.

5. At the end of the day phase, I will tally up the votes. The person with the most votes for them is
lynched. E.g. Player 1 has 6 votes, Player 2 has 5, Player 1 is lynched. If the votes are tied, nobody will be lynched and the game will move on to the night phase.

6. During the night phase there will be discussion going on in PMs. All PMs to be sent to me should be sent before 10:00. You may continue to spam post in this topic at night - even if it relates to the game, but do not press that red button there whatsoever!

7. The lounge has a fridge filled with intergalactic delacacies like pickled space pirate eyeballs and a wide variety of delicious phazon-based products and drinks.

8. We are out in space, away from human life. No one will hear your screams of pain and agony.

1.Baby Mario Bloops (Nostalgic Major) - AU313/Normal Mafia - Killed by own attack on Day 5
2.New Super Mario (Super Moogle) - Normal Space Pirate - Killed by hunter on Night 7
3.Villain11 (Villain) - PED Marine/Doctor - Killed on Night 3
4.Zero777 (Rolo Lamperouge) - Luminoth/Hypnotist - Murdered on Night 7
5.Marioguy1 (Constellation) - Omega Pirate - Killed by the Demolition Trooper on Night 2
6.Mijzelffan (Mijzelffan) - Emperor Ing/Roleblocker - Incinerated on Day 6
7.BaseballYoshi24 (BaseballYoshi24) - Admiral Dane/Public Speaker - Murdered on Night7
8.MrConcreteDonkey (E-102 γ) - Samus Aran/Cop - Killed by mafia on Night 1 KILLED AGAIN ON NIGHT 4!
9.Ralphfan (Sharks Territory) - Rundas/Roleblocker - Died of Phazon Corruption on Day 3
10.Shyguy27 (Herr Shyguy) - Aerotrooper/Bomber - Killed on Day 4
11.Xzealio (Xzealio) - Ridley/Godfather - Taken down by the Aerotrooper on Day 4
12.Turtwig A (Not A) - Medic - Murdered on Night 6
13.Rocker64 (Rocker64) - Gandrayda/Copycat - Syphoned of life force on Night 2
14.FireBabyLuigi11 (Something's Bruin) - GF Trooper/Persuader - Committed suicide on Day 3
15.BluePikminKong497 (Galaxy Man) - Ghor/Hunter - Killed on Night 7
16.Ninji (Ninji) - Dark Samus/Cop - Stabbed on Day 2
17.Tucayo (Tucayo) - Demolition Trooper/Vigilante - Beaten to death on Night 4
18.SpinyMaster347 (Rtas' Vadum) - Metroid/Leecher - Obliterated on Night 5

^Click a colored name to see their death scene.
Night 0. Confirm roles

Not A

Ronnie mother****er and I'm back from the dead.
Re: Metroid Prime Mafia Game Thread

Have my role. Since the first day is a blind stab, I used an RNG and a 15 came up. For that, Vote: Galaxy Man. But it's just an RNG, so I'm likely to change my vote. Though I'm probably going to be lynched for this...

EDIT: Completely disregard the whole vote thing. My bad.

Gamefreak75

Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Metroid Prime Mafia Game Thread

Not Day 1 yet, so no voting.

Also, NSM, you'll get your role ASAP, I went over the limit for sending PMs, so I need to wait in the mean time.

Also, confirm you got your role.

Devils Advocate

And I still haven't found, what I'm looking for.
Re: Metroid Prime Mafia Game Thread - Night 0 - Awaiting an important visit

Affirmative.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

CONFIRMATION!

I dont know who the hell my character is YAY, i need to play metroid more... >.>

ralphfan

Thank you based god

I know nothing about Metroid myself.

Role get!

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!

confirm

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Ninji, if you could sticky this, please do.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Game Freak can you maybe reply to my message?

Gamefreak75

Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Replied.

Day 1 starts in 40 minutes, since everyone has their role. Post here in the meantime.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Got it!

You thought you'd found a friend
To take you out of this place
Someone you could lend a hand
In return for grace....

Gamefreak75

Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

I woke up and put on my uniform adorned with medals. It seemed like a typical day at first.

“Good morning, General Gamefreak”, said the crew.
“Good morning!” I said back.

I walked to my desk and started playing with the trinkets on it.
“Admiral Adam Malkovich is waiting to see you, Gamefreak,” replied one of the GF troopers.

“Good, it’s about time he shows up” I said as I walked to meet Adam by his ship. He had some rather important documents to give to me.

However, what I saw was horrifying. I saw Adam…but he was dead right next to his ship. His chest was ripped open and there was blood all over the place. I examined the area closer and noticed claw marks next to Adam’s ship. I also found what appeared to be a tooth next to Adam. All I knew is that not a single person in the federation could’ve done such a thing; it seemed too unlikely...

The tooth seemed familiar though…

“What kind of circumstance are we dealing with?” I said to myself.

I noticed Adam’s cell phone ringing; I picked it up and it was from an unidentified source…

HEHEHE!, said the person on the other side.

You’re going to need more than puny guns to stop us from destroying you. Every night we will kill one of your teammates one by one until there is none left, but you, General. We have something special in store for you.

I dropped the device and ran inside the lab, with the documents in toll. I took out my gun and ordered everyone in the building to form a group.

“There are traitors among us,” I said, “and we shall rid of them before it is too late!”
“We shall do this the most obvious way…VOTING! We do not need evidence to prove if you are innocent or not, we’ll just do it the ol’ fashion way…”

“If you need me, I’ll be in my cell, doing research on phazon cuisine and alien delicacies” I told the others.

[size=15pt]Commander Adam Malkovich was killed by an unspecified group of intergalactic beings. He was innocent and had important documents not related to the game.

DAY 1 IS A GO!

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

I hope those documents tell who the mafia is!

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation

Got my role

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User

I agree.
Vote:Xzealio

Status
Not open for further replies.