World War II Mafia Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User
The Russians did end up winning this game, however, it was great. Ahead will be ratings and role PM's. Ratings are out of 10.

POLISH

RALPHFAN (Sharks Territory)

Ralphfan's role PM said:
You are the POLISH HUNTER, the 65 year old veteran deer hunter who refuses to buy food with the abundancy of deer nearby. Unfortunatley, being so old, you are somewhat weak, and have very little protection against muggers with guns and knives. However, you always sleep with you rifle by your side, so you always have a chance to kill them back.
During the day, if you are in danger of being lynched, you may send me a PM saying; Retaliating against PERSON. This person must have been one of the people who voted towards your lynching, and, if you do not choose, I will pick for you. That person will die along with you. If you are attacked at night, the attacker will die along with you. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
You are allied with POLAND. You win if POLAND wins.
Rating: 5/10

Ralph was a good and active player who swore and used his role well.

TUCAYO (Homely Potato) and NEW SUPER MARIO (Super Moogle)

NSM and Tucky's role PM said:
You are a NORMAL POLISH TOWNSPERSON, one of Poland's typical citizens. You are a weak townsperson that is willing to help your country at all costs. However, being so poor, it is quite hard for you to do so.
You are a typical player. You have no special powers. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Ratings:

Tucayo: 3/10
Tucky was a somewhat inactive player who rarely voted. Good job, tho.

NSM: 5/10
New Super Mario played an active role in the game even with a weak role and being killed day one. Nice job.

VILLAIN11 (villain11)

Villain's role PM said:
You are the POLISH PRESIDENT, the head honcho of the country of Poland. You are spoken and pleaded to by your people, and, after listening to their cries, you decide to help out.
You are widely respected by your country, therefore, your votes count as double. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 2/10

You seemed not to care much about this, despite being very active here. You roleclaimed early and got very mad.

MIJEZLFFAN

Mijey's role PM said:
You are the POLISH DOCTOR, the head doctor specializing in both pediatrics and internal medicine in the city of Warsaw. When you heard of the German invasion, you just knew you had to help out.
Each night, you may send me a PM saying; Protecting PERSON. That person will then be safe from nightkills that night, however, if they are attacked, you are killed in their place. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
You are allied with POLAND. You win if POLAND wins
Rating: 8.5/10

You worked well to help both your team and the Russians. You were a good player and I appreciate your activity.

DOGFREAK (dogfreak)

Dog's role PM said:
You are the WEALTHY POLISH, the richest and most successful man in all of Poland. You are the envy of all your friends, but have a keen sort of... love towards your money. You keep your house guarded each night to keep it safe.
Whenever someone visits you at night, town or mafia, to kill or protect you, they will instantly die after being attacked by your extensive homeland security. Therefore, the only way for you to die is to be lynched. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 1/10

Way to be inactive.

PEANUT BUTTER (peanut butter)

PB's role PM said:
You are the HEAD OF THE POLISH POLICE FORCE, and as your name implies, you are the captain of the Warsaw Police Forces. You are also an expert at spying, and in fact know the exact location of the German base.
Each night, you may send me a PM saying; Investigating PERSON. That person's role will then be told to you in a secret cop report. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 2.5/10

I... you had a key role and didn't even defend yourself. Sheesh.

MARIOMASTER1 (mariomaster1)

MM1's role PM said:
You are the POLISH MILITANT, the standard high-ranked soldier just under Army Captain. As your captain is too self centered to help out, you volunteer to take what should have been his place. However, overnight, someone broke into your cabin and stole all but one pre-loaded bullet. With no money to buy more, you'll have to do with just this one.
Once during the game, you may send me a PM saying; Shooting PERSON. That person will be killed soon thereafter. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 3/10

You never used your role ;(

GERMANS

BASEBALLYOSHI24 (baseballyoshi24)

BBY24's role PM said:
You are ADOLF HITLER, the top Nazi German and king of your kind. You've overthrown Sweden, Finland, Norway, Lithuania, Spain, England, Macedonia, The Netherlands, and Ireland, and your next goal is the small country of Poland. You despise all Jews and plan to wipe out the whole country; Jews or not, to kill them all.
You are the head of the Germans (a.k.a Mafia), and you are the one who decides who is killed each night. Each night, you may send me a PM with the names of four players; IN A LIST. The first unaffected player on that list will be killed. When you die, your teammates will get angry and kill two people for that night after your death. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.
You are allied with GERMANY. You win if GERMANY wins.

Great job for a first time player.

GAMEFREAK75 (yin-yarn)

GF75's role PM said:
You are a NORMAL GERMAN, one of the everyday German soldiers that fights for Sir Adolf Hitler. When he chooses who to kill, you are the one sent out to kill them. Other than that, you are useless to him.
You are just a typical soldier. You have no special powers. If a townie tries to retaliate at night, you will most likely die. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.

You had the weakest role but you played the biggest part of the game. Nice job.

MARIOGUY1 (constellation)

MG1's role PM said:
You are the GERMAN LIUTENANT, Hitler's right hand man when it comes to breaking up plans. You are very compassionate towards your teammates, and plan to keep them alive. However, you are also very much against killing, and swore to kill only once.
Once during the game, IN A DAY PHASE, you may send me a PM saying; Killing Host's Grandmother. You will then kill the Grandmother of the host, swaying attention away from whomever is being lynched, saving them from death. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.
Rating: 4/10

You role sucked, sorry :P

SPINYMASTER347 (rtas' vadum)

SM347's role PM said:
You are the GERMAN SPY, the most trusted spy chosen by Hitler to help take over Poland. You are also an expert in breaking into homes, and will use your skills to help find out whom to kill.
Each night, you may send me a PM saying; Investigating PERSON. That person's role will then come instantly clear, and you think, "Man, I was stupid not to know that in the first place!" Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.
Rating: 7.5/10

You used your role each night and were a great helper. Good work, man.

RUSSIANS - WINNERS

SUPERCHAO (superchao)

Superchao's role PM[/color said:
You are JOSEF STALIN, dictator of the country of Russia and one of the most cruel men ever. You are so cruel, in fact, that you want to kill Adolf Hitler and claim Poland; and the rest of Europe, and will stop at nothing to do so.
You are the head of the Russians (a.k.a. the third-party). You may kill one person a night, and it is your choice who to. Each night, you may send me a PM with the names of four players; IN A LIST. The first unaffected player on that list will be killed. When you die, your teammates will get angry and kill two people for that night after your death. Your goal is to kill and defeat both the Polish and Germans.
You are allied with RUSSIA. You win if RUSSIA wins.
No one knows of the presence of the Russians in Poland. When a Russian dies, the presence of Russians will be revealed.
Rating: 9.5/10

MVP! You led your team to a great win. Nice job!

MRCONCRETEDONKEY (e 120 gamma)

MCD's role PM said:
You are a NORMAL RUSSIAN, a typical Russian citizen Josef Stalin chose to bring with him on his journey to invade Poland. You are usually the one sent out to kill at night, and are also the weakest on the Russian squad. However, you are loyal to Sir Stalin, and do as asked. Other than that, you have no special powers. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish and Germans.
No one knows of the presence of the Russians in Poland. When a Russian dies, the presence of Russians will be revealed.
Rating: 8/10

You did a nice job keeping your team hidden. :D

ZERO777 (rolo lamperouge)

Zero's role PM said:
You are RUSSIAN INTELLIGIENCE MAJOR, one of the smartest Russian men alive. You use you knowledge to a limit, though, you only take certain info from the enemy.
Each night, I will send you a PM containing info regarding the game. You may share this info with you fellow Russians. Your goal is to kill and defeat both the Polish and Germans.

You were also a good teammate who lead to a good win.

POLSIH MVP: Mijey
GERMAN MVP: Gamefreak75
RUSSIAN MVP: Superchao
OVERALL MVP: Superchao

Great game, guys! Comments below.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
U.S. Congress said:
GAMEFREAK75 (yin-yarn)

GF75's role PM said:
You are a NORMAL GERMAN, one of the everyday German soldiers that fights for Sir Adolf Hitler. When he chooses who to kill, you are the one sent out to kill them. Other than that, you are useless to him.
You are just a typical soldier. You have no special powers. If a townie tries to retaliate at night, you will most likely die. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.
:D

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to Odyssey!
I still think having two godfathers is a bit too overpowered, even with different mafia teams :P

Anyway, at least I'm the innocent MVP ^^

Villain11

Katniss <3
Why the hell was I a 2/10? I was killed on Night 1. I didn't have a chance to do anything. And I wasn't killed because I roleclaimed, it was because the mafia wanted to kill me because I voted BaseballYoshi on Day 1. And why would you say I didn't care? I was alive for two phases, one of which I did not have anything to do in. I actively voted in the phase I could. What made you think I didn't care? You shouldn't be talking about not caring; the stories were usually 1-5 sentences. It seemed that you didn't care.

It was a good game though and the roles were good.

Toad48

Dry Bowser
U.S. Congress said:
The Russians did end up winning this game, however, it was great. Ahead will be ratings and role PM's. Ratings are out of 10.

POLISH

RALPHFAN (Sharks Territory)

Ralphfan's role PM said:
You are the POLISH HUNTER, the 65 year old veteran deer hunter who refuses to buy food with the abundancy of deer nearby. Unfortunatley, being so old, you are somewhat weak, and have very little protection against muggers with guns and knives. However, you always sleep with you rifle by your side, so you always have a chance to kill them back.
During the day, if you are in danger of being lynched, you may send me a PM saying; Retaliating against PERSON. This person must have been one of the people who voted towards your lynching, and, if you do not choose, I will pick for you. That person will die along with you. If you are attacked at night, the attacker will die along with you. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.

Ralph was a good and active player who swore and used his role well.

TUCAYO (Homely Potato) and NEW SUPER MARIO (Super Moogle)

NSM and Tucky's role PM said:
You are a NORMAL POLISH TOWNSPERSON, one of Poland's typical citizens. You are a weak townsperson that is willing to help your country at all costs. However, being so poor, it is quite hard for you to do so.
You are a typical player. You have no special powers. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Ratings:

Tucayo: 3/10

NSM: 5/10
New Super Mario played an active role in the game even with a weak role and being killed day one. Nice job.

VILLAIN11 (villain11)

Villain's role PM said:
You are the POLISH PRESIDENT, the head honcho of the country of Poland. You are spoken and pleaded to by your people, and, after listening to their cries, you decide to help out.
You are widely respected by your country, therefore, your votes count as double. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 2/10

You seemed not to care much about this, despite being very active here. You roleclaimed early and got very mad.

MIJEZLFFAN

Mijey's role PM said:
You are the POLISH DOCTOR, the head doctor specializing in both pediatrics and internal medicine in the city of Warsaw. When you heard of the German invasion, you just knew you had to help out.
Each night, you may send me a PM saying; Protecting PERSON. That person will then be safe from nightkills that night, however, if they are attacked, you are killed in their place. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
You are allied with POLAND. You win if POLAND wins

You worked well to help both your team and the Russians. You were a good player and I appreciate your activity.

DOGFREAK (dogfreak)

Dog's role PM said:
You are the WEALTHY POLISH, the richest and most successful man in all of Poland. You are the envy of all your friends, but have a keen sort of... love towards your money. You keep your house guarded each night to keep it safe.
Whenever someone visits you at night, town or mafia, to kill or protect you, they will instantly die after being attacked by your extensive homeland security. Therefore, the only way for you to die is to be lynched. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 1/10

Way to be inactive.

PEANUT BUTTER (peanut butter)

PB's role PM said:
You are the HEAD OF THE POLISH POLICE FORCE, and as your name implies, you are the captain of the Warsaw Police Forces. You are also an expert at spying, and in fact know the exact location of the German base.
Each night, you may send me a PM saying; Investigating PERSON. That person's role will then be told to you in a secret cop report. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 2.5/10

I... you had a key role and didn't even defend yourself. Sheesh.

MARIOMASTER1 (mariomaster1)

MM1's role PM said:
You are the POLISH MILITANT, the standard high-ranked soldier just under Army Captain. As your captain is too self centered to help out, you volunteer to take what should have been his place. However, overnight, someone broke into your cabin and stole all but one pre-loaded bullet. With no money to buy more, you'll have to do with just this one.
Once during the game, you may send me a PM saying; Shooting PERSON. That person will be killed soon thereafter. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Germans.
Rating: 3/10

You never used your role ;(

GERMANS

BASEBALLYOSHI24 (baseballyoshi24)

BBY24's role PM said:
You are ADOLF HITLER, the top Nazi German and king of your kind. You've overthrown Sweden, Finland, Norway, Lithuania, Spain, England, Macedonia, The Netherlands, and Ireland, and your next goal is the small country of Poland. You despise all Jews and plan to wipe out the whole country; Jews or not, to kill them all.
You are the head of the Germans (a.k.a Mafia), and you are the one who decides who is killed each night. Each night, you may send me a PM with the names of four players; IN A LIST. The first unaffected player on that list will be killed. When you die, your teammates will get angry and kill two people for that night after your death. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.

GAMEFREAK75 (yin-yarn)

GF75's role PM said:

You had the weakest role but you played the biggest part of the game. Nice job.

MARIOGUY1 (constellation)

MG1's role PM said:
You are the GERMAN LIUTENANT, Hitler's right hand man when it comes to breaking up plans. You are very compassionate towards your teammates, and plan to keep them alive. However, you are also very much against killing, and swore to kill only once.
Once during the game, IN A DAY PHASE, you may send me a PM saying; Killing Host's Grandmother. You will then kill the Grandmother of the host, swaying attention away from whomever is being lynched, saving them from death. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.
Rating: 4/10

You role sucked, sorry :P

SPINYMASTER347 (rtas' vadum)

SM347's role PM said:
You are the GERMAN SPY, the most trusted spy chosen by Hitler to help take over Poland. You are also an expert in breaking into homes, and will use your skills to help find out whom to kill.
Each night, you may send me a PM saying; Investigating PERSON. That person's role will then come instantly clear, and you think, "Man, I was stupid not to know that in the first place!" Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish.

You used your role each night and were a great helper. Good work, man.

RUSSIANS - WINNERS

SUPERCHAO (superchao)

Superchao's role PM[/color said:
You are JOSEF STALIN, dictator of the country of Russia and one of the most cruel men ever. You are so cruel, in fact, that you want to kill Adolf Hitler and claim Poland; and the rest of Europe, and will stop at nothing to do so.
You are the head of the Russians (a.k.a. the third-party). You may kill one person a night, and it is your choice who to. Each night, you may send me a PM with the names of four players; IN A LIST. The first unaffected player on that list will be killed. When you die, your teammates will get angry and kill two people for that night after your death. Your goal is to kill and defeat both the Polish and Germans.
Rating: 9.5/10

MVP! You led your team to a great win. Nice job!

MRCONCRETEDONKEY (e 120 gamma)

MCD's role PM said:
You are a NORMAL RUSSIAN, a typical Russian citizen Josef Stalin chose to bring with him on his journey to invade Poland. You are usually the one sent out to kill at night, and are also the weakest on the Russian squad. However, you are loyal to Sir Stalin, and do as asked. Other than that, you have no special powers. Your goal is to kill and defeat the Polish and Germans.
Rating: 8/10

You did a nice job keeping your team hidden. :D

ZERO777 (rolo lamperouge)

Zero's role PM said:
You are RUSSIAN INTELLIGIENCE MAJOR, one of the smartest Russian men alive. You use you knowledge to a limit, though, you only take certain info from the enemy.
Each night, I will send you a PM containing info regarding the game. You may share this info with you fellow Russians. Your goal is to kill and defeat both the Polish and Germans.

You were also a good teammate who lead to a good win.

POLSIH MVP: Mijey
GERMAN MVP: Gamefreak75
RUSSIAN MVP: Superchao
OVERALL MVP: Superchao

Great game, guys! Comments below.

Inever used my role?!?! You are the one in my mafia that isn't doing anything. You aren't even voting and I know you are on when you vote in other mafias and not mine. If your not going to participate don't even sign-up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Uuuh..what?

BBY, this is what he said about you:

U.S. Congress said:
That's surely a compliment.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Are we talking about the Tucky I know? i voted every single day (well, the 2 days I lived)

Status
Not open for further replies.