Spongebob Mafia-Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Rules:
1. No Roleclaiming, if you roleclaim you will be modkilled
2. Voting is like this Vote:Uniju and if you want to unvote someone do this Unvote:Uniju
3. Day Phase starts at 9am and ends at 8pm. Night Phase starts at 8pm and goes to 9am until it is day. (Central Time)

Thats it for my mafia, have fun!

1.New Super Mario (Spyro The Legendary Dragon)
2.SpinyMaster347 (Rtas' Vadum)
3.Villain11 (Villain11)Burned on day 3. Was Karren the roleblocker and was part of the mafia
4.U.S Congress (U.S Congress) Commited Suicide on Day 4. He was Plankton the head of the mafia.
5.Peanut Butter (Peanut Butter)MODKILLED
6. E-102 Y (E-102 Y)
7. Mijzelffan (Mijzelffan)
8. MarioMaster1 (MarioMaster1) MODKILLED
9. Rolo Lamperouge (Zero777) Sliced on day 1. Was Patrick the bomber and was innocent
10. Constellation (MarioGuy1) Shot on day 1. Was Sandy the Doctor, and was innocent
11.DogFreak (DogFreak)
12.Marioking1 (Marioking1)
13. Feel_Good_Inc. ( Feel_Good_Inc.) Stabbed on Day 2. Was the Dirty Bubble the normal mafia, and was part of the mafia.
14. GameFreak75 (GameFreak75)
15. Rocker64

I just woke up from a dream that seemed so realistic. I was walking down to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when I saw some guy with a chainsaw. I pinched myself to see if I was still dreaming but nothing happened; well until the guy with the chainsaw came after. I ran upstairs to my bedroom, closed the door, and hid under my bed. I then realized that I was never dreaming at all, and I was sleep walking. The worse thing is that my "dream" was about these people forming a gang and going on a killing spree. Then I knew that the community needed to something.
Day 1 voting unlocked

DogFreak

Yo-dawg
Re: Spongebob Mafia Day 1

Vote:Zero777

Even though he is always innocent I will still vote for him. You never know he might be mafia this time.

Villain11

Katniss <3

Vote: Zero777

But if he turns out to be innocent, I say lynch DogFreak because she said "I'm voting Zero even though he's always innocent."

Sounds like mafia to me.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Blind Voting huh...thats extermly mafia like. Gona have to go for dogfreak.

Vote:DogFreak

-Rocker64

Well let's look at the facts. Many people are voting for Zero, so that gives be a reason just to go with the bandwagon. Zero voted for GameFreak for no apparent reason and Rocker has reason to his vote. I think I'll vote Zero and maybe go for DogFreak tomorrow.

Vote: Zero777

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Why in the player list there are like *name*(*name*)

Why is there one in "()"s too?

Well im switching my vote.

Unvote
Vote:Constellation

-Rocker64

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Rocker64 said:

Unvote

-Rocker64
Still wanna know this..

And why no roleclaiming? That really stinks.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Rocker64 said:

Unvote

-Rocker64
I want a answer...
Also why am i suddenly mafia if zero is?

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to Odyssey!

You say you don't want any blind stabs, so you don't follow the bandwagon. Yet you do blind stab Dog Freak, and even change that blind stab to Marioguy1.

This completely makes no sense, and therefore you must be a mafia protecting his fellow mafia if Zero turns out mafia.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Mijzelffan said:
You say you don't want any blind stabs, so you don't follow the bandwagon. Yet you do blind stab Dog Freak, and even change that blind stab to Marioguy1.

This completely makes no sense, and therefore you must be a mafia protecting his fellow mafia if Zero turns out mafia.
Still want my answer for the other thing.

Anyway its not a blind stap im voting them, for blind voting. Thats a reason. Also voting zero has no reason i will not follow a blind BW for no reason.

Rocker64 said:
Mijzelffan said:

Anyway its not a blind stap im voting them, for blind voting. Thats a reason. Also voting zero has no reason i will not follow a blind BW for no reason.
Ok Rocker listen up. The first name is the user's wiki name. (I don't know if you are a forum only user or not but) For example for me it has (New Super Mario)-that is my wiki name, and then your forum name (Spyro the Legendary Dragon)

Toad48

Dry Bowser

and if they were the same users i just decided to keep them

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Spyro the Legendary Dragon said:
Rocker64 said:
Mijzelffan said:

Ok Rocker listen up. The first name is the user's wiki name. (I don't know if you are a forum only user or not but) For example for me it has (New Super Mario)-that is my wiki name, and then your forum name (Spyro the Legendary Dragon)
i see thx. Also im a forum only user...

Toad48

Dry Bowser

about 4hrs left until Night and the vote count is...

GameFreak75-1
Constellation-1
Zero777-4

Status
Not open for further replies.