XzMafia - Day 14: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Advocate

And I still haven't found, what I'm looking for.
It is a bright and sunny morning when people start arriving at a dock to be brought over to an island estate a few miles off the coast. One of them, Xzealio, stands on the edge of the dock looking out over the ocean at the distant island. It looks calm, but because of this it is also unnerving.

I overhear a few people talking about how there is supposed to be a small storm coming later today. It is a shame that such a nice day be ruined by a storm. A few minutes later the boat arrives. Looking around I see twenty others boarding the boat. I wonder why we were all chosen. The boat starts to cross over to the island. Once the boat got into a better view of the island, a mansion larger than any I have ever seen came into view. We arrived at the docks, but weren't greeted by anyone. The captain of the ship told us that he would guide us to the mansion, and the master would meet us later. So, we followed him up to the mansion....

(Alright, I am sending roles out now. Please confirm that you have gotten your role. Day 0 will end once everyone has confirmed recieving their role, or 24 hours have passed)

It is currently Night 4.

PLAYER LIST
0 ) Xzealio Was poisoned Night 0, Unfortunate Soul. HOST
1 ) Ralph Was lynched Day 4, Butler. Forced into a furnace. INNOCENT
2 ) GameFreak75 Killed Night 3, Guest. Suddenly, bus. INNOCENT
3 ) MrConcreteDonkey
4 ) Ninji
5 ) Shyguy27
6 ) Mijzelffan Was killed Night 3, Detective. Set up to be struck by lightning. INNOCENT
7 ) SpinyMaster347
8 ) BPK
9 ) MarioMaster1 Was killed Night 4, Guest. Diglettes out of *bleep*ing nowhere. INNOCENT
10) New Super Mario Was lynched Day 2, Guest. Hanged to death. INNOCENT
11) MarioKing1 Was lynched Day 1, Guest. Cornered to death. INNOCENT
12) Tucayo
13) Villian11 Was killed Night 2. Lost in a rocket duel. INNOCENT
14) Zero777
15) BaseballYoshi24 Was killed Night 2. Microwaved to death. INNOCENT
16) BMB
17) Dogfreak Was killed Night 1, Guest. Beaten to death by Eric Foreman. INNOCENT
18) MG1
19) Superchao
20) Rocker64 Was lynched Day 3, Corrupt Cop. Chased off a cliff. GUILTY

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: XzMafia - Day 0: It's a beautiful day!

Well now nobody needs to say that.

It's a beautiful..I mean role get.

Devils Advocate

(All of the roles are sent out as of now. If you haven't received your role or have questions about it, just PM me about it.)

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Got it.

Devils Advocate

(Alright, problem solved. BTW, all of the roles are important to the game. I tried to make it as balanced as possible for everyone.)

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Got it!

Devils Advocate

(Wow, I have half the confirmations already. Faster than expected.)

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Role Get

-rocker64

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite

Superchao said:
I've never been fond of bookworms but then again this one makes good Mario bait

(by which i mean confirm)
You remind me of my kid sister.
She read so much, she got a blister.
A big.
I mean big.
On her brain!
What a shnock!

Devils Advocate

Re: XzMafia - Day 1: Let the games begin.

(Alright, twenty-four hours have passed so Day 0 will conclude. If you have problems with getting your role and haven't said anything you may still do so. I will now end Day 0. Days will go by 24 hour cycles. Night's will go by 24 hours if i don't receive all the commands. They may end early.)

It is now Night 0 and a storm had blown in. The forecast said that it would probably be storming for a few weeks.

Upon reaching the mansion we were brought into a large room with a bar, a LCD TV, several bookshelves, but it was rather dark. I took a seat on a stool in front of the bar. Once everyone had settled in the room, it got awkwardly silent. Suddenly the silence was broken by an intercom system turning on with a strange voice coming over it.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to my island estate. I hope that you will enjoy your stay. I am sure you are all curious to why you are here. Well in short, you have been invited to your death. Each and everyone of you one have done something that I will not let you get away with. The letter lied about inviting you to be honored, but other than that it was completely true. You are all now trapped here, and you will not be able to leave. The first to die will be an example to the rest of you so you know I am not lying. As for his crime, he is only guilty of ignorance. He may have wronged others, but he is only hear to show everyone else that I only speak the truth."

I look away from the speaker and take out the letter I received. UN Wanton Edwards. That even sounds made up, UN Wanton Edwards. He claims that everything in the letter is true, which means he must be one of us. I think it might be.....no it can't be.....but maybe I should tell someone. I take a sip of my drink.....

Everyone panics at a *thud*. They turn and see the body of Xzealio lying on the ground. A man walks up and checks the body. "Dead. It seems as though he were poisoned." Another person says, "He apparently was the example the intercom spoke about." They find Xzealio's letter and his discoveries. They all agree that they should vote on a person to be killed every day. Everyone leaves the room with Xzealio lying on the ground still, and finds a room to stay in for the night.

Xzealio the Unfortunate Soul has been killed.

Night 0 has ended, Let the game begin. It is now Day 1.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote: MarioKing1

He is not very good at this, so if he is a mafia, cool, and if he is an innocent, well, it wasn't a big loss. Sorry

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl

Ok so its Day1 Homely you shouldnt be rushing into voting like that very scummy.

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Actually, Day 1 is usually a blind stab in the dark. Typically it is used to go after a noob or Zero.

Vote: Marioking1

Status
Not open for further replies.