Sonic Mafia Game Thread-Sonictians Win!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting with 15. Because there is a mafia board now I don't think it will matter if there is more than one going on.

1.BaseballYoshi24- Charmy Bee/Normal- Shot on Night 3
2.Villain11- Silver/Bomber- Shot on Night 3
3.peanut butterModkilled. Replaced with GameFreak75. - Exploded on Night 3. Rouge/Roleblocker
4.DogFreak
5.MrConcreteDonkey (E-102 γ)
6.Mijzelffan- Granny/Vector. Shot on Night 1
7.GameFreak75 (Yin-Yarn)-Eggman/Godfather. Shot on Day 3 by Vigilante
8.SpinyMaster347 (Leeroy Jenkins)- Doctor/Tails. Lynched Day 1
9.BluePikminKong (U.S Congress)- Normal Mafia/Metal Sonic. Killed on Night 1
10.MarioMaster1
11.Zero777 (Rolo Lamperouge)- Public Speaker/Cream. Stabbed to death Day 2
12.Marioguy1 (Constellation)-Sonic/Cop- Killed on Night 2
13.Baby Mario Bloops (Nostalgic Major)- Knuckles/Necromancer- Killed on Day 2
14.Lily x (Feel_Good_Inc)

Rules:
1. Anyone playing can post here. IF your dead, if you're alive, I don't care
2. To vote do Vote: (Whoever) in bold and to unvote do Unvote: (whoever in bold.
3. Please play fair and respect your opponents. If you call someone a "noob" you will get a warning. If you do it again I will modkill you.
4. In order to get modkilled you have to not be on for over 2 days.
5. If you won't be here, post on this thread and tell everyone.
6. Have fun! I want this mafia to be great so have a good time
7. If you are dead you can post in the lounge. We have many chips, and gummy Gold rings.
8. Phases change at 8:30 Central Time. If I can't do that I will tell you guys if the time has changed if I have afterschool activities

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Sonic Mafia Game Thread- (Discussion Time)

Remember to use a Random Number Generator.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

*crosses fingers for Tails Doll*

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

I think I know your role...

I've played a few Sonic games and I think I recognize the person...

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to Odyssey!

I'm actually tempted to speak this entire game in either 1337 speak or cat-speak, maybe a combination, all in caps, so that people eventually just can't resist calling me a noob anymore, and get modkilled.

41 S40UL7 S74R7 R173 UW4Y. U R M4F14, 4M1R173?

Re: Sonic Mafia Game Thread-Day 1

Eggman and co. had struck again. Sonic and co. needed to defend. I watched them, looking so silly. I decided to play a trick on them before they started there brawling. I took this new machine called "The Zapper" creative name huh. I zapped all the characters and they were turned into random users and spread all around the world. They all gathered up, not knowing who was who. "Well now what do we do!" screamed MrConcreteDonkey. I suggested that they should kill one person each night by voting. I would be their fabulous host. They all accepted, and the war began.
Day 1. Voting Unlocked.

Mijzelffan

vote:SpinyMaster347

Taking the first vote is risky, but this guy always turns out to be incredibly inactive during the game, so I thought "why not get rid of him now?" It's better than killing an active player and lose him to a modkill later anyway.

Mijzelffan

Rule #4. "You get modkilled if inactive for 2 days." Spinymaster is going to be inactive for 2 days, based on a dozen of past experiences. So why waste a shot in the dark on an potential innocent, losing another potentional innocent to a modkill, when we can also just make sure we only lose 1 potential innocent by voting of spinymaster now, instead of losing 2 potential innocents by letting spinymaster get modkilled why killing off someone else now?

I really don't see what's so complicated about that, and you not going along with a plan to only save innocents and then try to lynch my by giving a very weak reason is only making you more suspicious, along with making spinymaster suspicious.

Actually, if spinymaster turns out mafia now we get two birds with one stone.

Villain11

Katniss <3

This is what I mean. But whatever, I don't want to have a non-lynch day to give the mafia a free kill.

Unvote: Mijzelffan
Vote: SM347

I came out of my lovely house to see Villain11 and Mijzelffan telling me that the chose SpinyMaster347 to be killed. I asked DogFreak how we should kill him and she said hang him, tie him in a not, and then throw him in the Ocean. Everyone gather by a seldom hanging rope. I tied it to his neck while he was sleeping and squeezed his legs. Villain helped me tie his legs up and Mijelffan tied the arms. Now looking like a ball. Me and DogFreak rolled him down the road and dumped him in the lake, for we could not find an ocean. We rolled him off the pier. A few seconds later, the spirit of Tails was floating up to the sky.

SpinyMaster347 was Tails. He was a Sonictian and was the Doctor. He could protect someone each night

It is now night 1. Send me your night roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.