Toy Story 3 Mafia GAME THREAD - MAFIA WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villain11

Katniss <3
Okay, here are the rules.

1. IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST! IF YOU ARE DEAD, POST IN THE LOUNGE! IF YOUA RE ALIVE, POST IN THE GAME THREAD!
After you die, you have one post in the game thread that you can say whatever you want. After that, back to the lounge.

2. You may not quote ANY PM whatsoever. Roleclaiming is fine, just no quoting PMs.

3. At night, you can talk about whatever you want, even if it is related to the game. Also, at night, send me your night roles, if you have any, via PM.

4. Each phase will end approximately at 10:00 PM EST. It may not as I have a busy schedule.

5. Voting is like this: Vote: Uniju If you want to unvote, do this Unvote: Uniju

6. Do not spoil the game by being a turd and revealing stuff when you're dead or talking about it outside of
the forum.

If I forgot anything, just tell me.

Okay, here's the official sign-up sheet:

1. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory)
2. Zero777 (Rolo Lamperogue) Lynched Day 2 {Buzz} could check one person's alignment per night
3. New Super Mario (Spyro the Legendary Dragon) Suicide Day 1 {Ken} could roleblock someone each night
4. Mijzelffan Killed by hunter Night 3 {Jessie} could protect someone each night
5. MrConcreteDonkey (E-102 y) Strangled by vigilante Day 3 {Mrs. Potato Head} killed one person after he died
6. BaseballYoshi24 Lynched Day 3 {Hamm} Could kill one person per game
7. SpinyMaster347 (Rtas' Vadum)
8. Baby Mario Bloops (Nostalgic Major) Killed Night 1 {Mr. Potato Head} No special powers
9. BabyLuigiOnFire Lynched Day 1 {Barbie} No special powers
10. Lily x (Feel_Good_Inc.) Killed by granny Night 1 {Big Baby} Killed someone when she died
11. Mario Master1
12. DogFreak Killed Night 3 {Woody} votes counted twice
13. Gamefreak75 (Yin-Yarn) Killed by bomber Night 1 {Rex} Killed anyone who entered house at night
14. Marioguy1 (Constellation)

Role PMs will be sent out shortly. Reply here when you get them. After everyone gets them, the game will start.

Re: Toy Story 3 Mafia GAME THREAD - NIGHT 0

Got Mine. Also if you are on this mafia, I need more people for my Sonic Mafia so if you want to join go to the sign ups

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

ROLL GUT!

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

*obtained a role*

Villain11

Katniss <3

I'm just going to start this and make Day 1 end tomorrow since most people got their role.

Ahem....

One day, Andy decided to do something with his life and go to college. This was bad news for his toys because he was leaving them! Oh no! Anyway, he donated his toys to Sunnyside Daycare where evil lurked. Once they got there, they were put into a room with a note in the door. It said:

"Hello, new toys. We hate you all so each night we are going to kill one of you. Our hatred for you has nothing to do with you, so do not blame youself. Okay, enjoy yourselves."

Sincerely, Lotso and gang

"but i dont wanna diez" said Lily x.
"Me neither." said Mijzelffan.

Everyone started to argue over what they were going to do when Gamefreak said "Let's ask Villain! He's obviously smarter than the rest of us."

I then suggested that we take a vote to kill someone each day. Hopefully, we will kill Lotso and co. before they kill us. Everyone agreed. Ok, when you have a person to kill, tell me. I'll be in my house.

I went into my house (which oddly smelled like vanilla and paprika) and watched everyone bicker on who to lynch.

Day 1 begins now! Start voting.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Toy Story 3 Mafia GAME THREAD - DAY 1

Why are we listening to Zero's blind stab in the dark?

Villain11

Katniss <3

Voting update:
BabyLuigiOnFire - 5 votes

Day ends in an hour.

Toad48

Dry Bowser

Vote BabyLuigiOnFire

Sharks Territory, why do you always in the beginning of every Mafia say that it is a beautiful day? I am just curious. ;D

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Tucayo did it in the very first Mafia game, and then MG1 started doing it. Now I do it so MG1 can't.

Villain11

Katniss <3

I'm ending this...

I walked out of my house to hear Zero say BabyLuigiOnFire. Everyone else agreed. So I told Ralph and BaseballYoshi told hold her down, but she didn't try to escape. "Do you have any last words?" I asked. She just stared blankly ahead. "Ok, here I go." She quickly blurted out "I love Ken!" as I pulled the trigger. She then transformed into Barbie and had the word Andy written on her shoe. Everyone stared at the beautiful doll.

"Damn, why the hot one first?" asked MG1.

All of a sudden, New Super Mario takes out a gun from his pocket and holds it to his head.

"Whoa, no need to kill yourself just because the hot doll died," said Gamefreak.

New Super Mario pulled the trigger and transformed into Ken, the mandoll. He had an "S" stamp on the bottom of his shoe. He was a member of Sunnyside.

"One down!" said DogFreak.

BabyLuigiOnFire was Barbie, one of Andy's Toys. She had no special powers, but was in love with Ken and died if he died. She did not know who Ken was.

New Super Mario was Ken, a Sunnyside Daycare toy. He was in love with Barbie, but did not know who she was. He died if she died. Along with that, he could roleblock someone each night.

It is now Night 1. Send me your night roles if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.