Toy Story 3 Mafia Sign-Ups/Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villain11

Katniss <3
Before you say that this is too many mafia games and Toy Story is stupid, I want to explain. First, this game will not start until all others before are finished. It may start earlier if I get permission from other hosts as I already have roles in mind. Second, although Toy Story mafia sounds stupid, I have many great ideas for it and new roles. I promise it will be a great game. And finally, even of you have never seen Toy Story or have never played Mafia, I encourage you to sign up. You will have fun, trust me.

Well, here's the master list of sign-ups:
1. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory)
2. Zero777 (Rolo Lamperogue)
3. New Super Mario (Spyro the Legendary Dragon)
4. Mijzelffan
5. MrConcreteDonkey (E-102 y)
6. BaseballYoshi24
7. SpinyMaster347 (Rtas' Vadum)
8. Baby Mario Bloops (Nostalgic Major)
9. BabyLuigiOnFire
10. Lily x (Feel_Good_Inc.)
11. Mario Master1
12. DogFreak
13. Gamefreak75 (Yin-Yarn)
14. Marioguy1 (Constellation)
There are a lot of slots, so please sign up. I promise it won't be noobish or stupid.

And if you sign up, you MUST be active. You are making a commitment and will be modkilled if you are inactive. Rules and stuff will be posted when sign-ups are almost filled up.

And please sticky.

Villain11

Katniss <3
I already have the roles written out, so as soon as the sign-ups are filled, the game can start.

Villain11

Katniss <3
Oh, and everyone I PM'd that got back to me except for MCD and Mijzelffan said no.... :'(

That would be Superchao, SolarBlaze, WigglerWhoopinWarrior135, and YamiHoshi.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I'll sign up only if it takes place after The 'Shroom game.

Villain11

Katniss <3
Add Tucky and BPK to that list... I'm probably going to have to cancel this. No one will sign up.

And Tucky, at this rate, it will be long after 'Shroom mafia.

BPK is just being a turd right now.

Villain11

Katniss <3
BLOF and Lily x signed up via PM. 9 more slots. I don't know who else to ask. Hoepfully three more will be filled up when MG1 and co. come back.

Mario Master1

This is Mario.... say Hi Mario
MarioMaster1

Mario Master1

This is Mario.... say Hi Mario
One bro is on strike from wiki stuff
The other isn't really that active... but I could, if I tried hard, get him to be active :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.