World War II Mafia - RUSSIANS WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User
RULES:
•Phases will hopefully begin and end at 9:30 EST each day. However, pleasr bear with me if my schedule does not comply 100%.
•It is fine to roleclaim, just please dont do it in chat.
•Dead people post in the lounge, living people post here. If you are not playing do not post.
•To vote follow this format: bolding the word vote, a colon and the player's name. If you were voting for Stooben, you would type Vote:Stooben. At the end of day I will tally up votes and the person with the most will be killed. At night, players with night powers must send me their PMs so I have time to sort out events.
•Inactive players will be modkilled. Remember that.
That's it!

I woke up scared. Panting, I knew there was trouble not far from here. Hitler must of found out where we lived, and our small suburb of Warsaw was soon to be destroyed. We couldn't let this happen.

I heard a knock on my door. It was SolarBlaze.

"Sir. MST3K... h.. he's dead."
*bleep*," I mumbled.

I walked with SolarBlaze to bury him in the Middle of Town Square. On his grave I wrote:
R.I.P. MST3K
Plug Ball FTW

I had to get going before trouble brewed. The sun was rising in the east. Day had begun.
It is now Day 1. Voting Unlocked

Players:
1. Gamefreak75 (Yin-Yarn) - Normal German, killed on Night 4
2. Ralphfan (Sharks Territory) - Polish Hunter, murdered on Night 3
3. MrConcreteDonkey (E 120 γ) - Normal Russian, double killed on Night 3
4. Mijezlffan (Mijezlffan)
5. FireBabyLuigi11 (Masked Man) Modkilled via request
6. Jesus Freak (Jesus Freak) Modkilled via retirement
7. Superchao (Superchao)
8. MarioMaster1 (MarioMaster1) - Polish Militant, killed Night 4
9. New Super Mario (Spyro the Legendary Dragon) - Normal Polish, lynched on Day 1
10. Marioguy1 (Constellation) - German Liutenant, fried on Night 2
11. Baseballyoshi24 (Baseballyoshi24) -Adolf Hitler, lynched on Day 5
12. Villain11 (Villain11) - Polish President (Public Speaker), murdered on Night 1
13. Zero777 (Rolo Lamperouge) - Russian Intelligience Major, lynched on Day 3
14. Tucayo (Homely Potato) - Normal Polish, murdered on Night 2
15. Spinymaster347 (Leeroy Jenkins)
16. peanut butter (peanut butter) - Head of the Polish Police Force, lynched on Day 2
17. DogFreak (DogFreak)

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: World War II Mafia

Picking on someone just because he is a noob at mafia? How sickening.

Vote:Ralphfan

Villain11

Katniss <3

Yin-Yarn said:
Picking on someone just because he is a noob at mafia? How sickening.

Vote:Ralphfan
Well, I voted becaus he's annoying and I personally don't care for him. It's mutual. And it worked with MM1 twice. I don't know, it's just a blind stab in the dark.

Tyrell Badd

Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Being annoying has nothing to do with this.

We got lucky once, big deal.

What happens if he is an innocent with powers, huh?

Villain11

Katniss <3

*rolls D20*

Looks like it's BaseballYoshi24 anyway.

And Gamefreak, what if he's mafia? Huh?

There's no way to know. It's a guess.

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Someone will revive him or someone will inherit his power.

It's only Day 1, don't worry.

Tyrell Badd

Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Unvote: Ralphfan
Vote:New Super Mario

The d20 compelled me too.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

Unvote: Whoeever you guys are voting without reasoning X_X

Vote: New Super Mario

My logic is simple, remember last game? He was painfully noobish, so much so that he wasted the shot of our vigilante. I usually never lynch people because of their skill level but...

[quote author=Ninji]
this guy...
[/quote]
...is going to raise our suspicions and make us waste our roles on him, even if he is innocent. And, as usual, it is a blind stab in the dark so I say we kill the guy that is going to be a nuissance to us, innocent or guilty.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

OK, the voting is split, I refuse to stand at an impass but I also think that our blind stab in the dark should be (as) well-calculated (as possible). Therefore I implore you to review and brood upon my previous comment on the topic of voting for New Super Mario in the hopes that you will see the motivation and intelligent thought which made up the idea behind my claims. To ease your efforts in digesting my previously mentioned claim, I have provided a quote of my former suggestion on the matter at hand:

Constellation said:
My logic is simple, remember last game? He was painfully noobish, so much so that he wasted the shot of our vigilante. I usually never lynch people because of their skill level but...

[quote author=Ninji]
this guy...
...is going to raise our suspicions and make us waste our roles on him, even if he is innocent. And, as usual, it is a blind stab in the dark so I say we kill the guy that is going to be a nuissance to us, innocent or guilty.
[/quote]
My hopes are that the logic in my claims will be understood and taken up as truth, lest he be protagonist or antagonist, removing him from the game to prevent further hindering of our abilities to erradicate the (rest of the) enemy figures would be benneficial to us. Simply letting him survive would be similar to having a spike stuck in your body but failing to remove it, in more commonly known terms; he is a thorn in our side and must be removed immediately.

If, however, by the time of the lynching my ideals have been ignored and/or rebuked by the community, I shall prioritize the lynching of a player above all else and secede from my worthy cause. However I do not wish it to come to that stage as I have proposed a benneficial avenue of decision which would reap better bounty than randomly killing someone as has been the custom in previous games. Previous games have demonstrated the consequences of these actions which you are currently carrying on with and as human beings, we should observe our errors and attempt several different courses of action in hopes of finding the best. Through the process of elimination, I believe my method of selection is superior to that of the common practice. Finally I implore you to reconsider your votes and wish you a good day.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Vote:New Super Mario

*shrugs* Why not go against my bro. Vote: BaseballYoshi24 And please unvote me. I promise you I am not the mafia. Plus, you shouldn't vote for me because of the last one. THAT WAS MY FIRST MAFIA EVER!

Toad48

Dry Bowser

Why is everyone voting me?!? Just because I am annoying that is just plain old pathetic. Vote:Villain11

Annie Eilenberg

Sera Island's #1 Alchemist
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

I still say this is why we should have at least 48 hours of discussion.

Anyhow, since the one with the better reasoning for his death is NSFM...

##Vote: New Super Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.