l'Hotel des Démons - MW Werewolf...er...Vampire Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
This is the game thread for MW Werewolf Vampire! The rules will be found here but very simplified.
1. If you're not playing the game or have been killed sometime during the game, please don't post here. The game is supposed to have the illusion that the people have erm...left this world so try to keep that illusion alive. You will be allowed to post in this thread for ten minutes after you have died but after that, go to the lounge.
2. It's fine to roleclaim, that's a very strategic way to end up on top! But, under no circumstances, may you post your role PM in chat, in PM or anywhere else. After you have been killed, you may post your role PM but before that - do not.
3. The game will have two phases, day and night. Each phase will last 24h. At 10:00 EST every day, I will lock the voting. If your vote has been placed before I lock the voting, it counts, whether it was after 10:00 or not.
4. To vote, type Vote: <player>, using nicknames are fine but nothing too absurd. If you wish to change your vote, you must first type Unvote: <player> and then revote with the above method.
5. At the end of the day phase, I will tally up the votes. The person with the most votes for them is lynched. E.g. Player 1 has 6 votes, Player 2 has 5, Player 1 is lynched. If the votes are tied, nobody will be lynched.
6. During the night phase there will be discussion going on in PMs. All PMs to be sent to me should be sent before 10:00. You may continue to spam post in this topic at night - even if it relates to the game.
7. The lounge has a fridge, I took time out of my busy schedule to go to the store and buy a fridge for the lounge so that there wouldn't be any complaints.
8. Tucayo, it is not daytime until 10:00 so don't you dare post that message D:<

1. Marioguy1
2. Ralphfan - Died Day 4 - Wealthy Guest, vampire, immune to checks, can kill an extra person when he dies.
3. Gamefreak75
4. MrConcreteDonkey - Lynched Day 2 - Lawyer, could change one person's vote per day
5. Villain11 - Killed Night 5 - Nurse, could bring back three people from the dead
6. Salsa - Died Night 1 - Lawyer, could change one person's vote per day. (was revived as electroman porygon guy but I'm not legally allowed to say that)
7. Mijzelffan - Lynched Day 3 - Trainee, then Manager, each vote counted twice. - Brougt Back To Life - Killed Night 7 - Trainee, then Housekeeper, could check one person's role per night
8. FireBabyLuigi11 - Died Night 2 - Drunk, could nullify one person's role - Revived - Killed Night 6
9. Mario Master1 - Lynched Day 7 - Housekeeper, could check one person's role per night
10. Baby Mario Bloops
11. Tucayo - Lynched Day 6 - Hypnotist, could change the night attack of the 3rd party
12. Super Mario Bros. - Died Night 3 - Infected Innocent, turned into a roleblocking vampire on Day 3
13. Ninji - Killed by the Angry Guest - Priest, could protect one person per night.
14. SolarBlaze
15. Jesus Freak - Lynched Day 6 - Bellhop, could switch around two people's roles.
16. Zero777 - Lynched Day 1 - Manager, votes counted as two votes
17. Spinymaster347
18 (or 6 again). Electroman porygon guy - Died Night 4 - Health Inspector, could check one person per night.
OK, once it is 10:00 PM EST I will begin the game with the very first death...for now just talk to eachother and get familiar, pretty soon you'll have to vote...but for now...

It is now Night 0

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Re: l'Hotel des Démons - MW Werewolf...er...Vampire Game Thread

*insert Twilight reference here*

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

'Nuff said. Move on from werewolves, let's get this MW Man Bear Pig Vampire started!

RealMenOfGenius

86 Years Of Greatness.

I got it. *coughcough Mods Sticky this! coughcough*

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

HA, I BEAT YA MG!!!

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Pride of the Yankees said:
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

HA, I BEAT YA MG!!!
It's gonna be an even more beautiful night! :eek:

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Pride of the Yankees said:
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

HA, I BEAT YA MG!!!
HE'S A VAMPIRE AAH :P

Hey guys, can we sticky this?

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

OK :D

The role PMs have all been sent out, don't bother telling me you got it, I have records of all your role PMs in my outbox so I know you all got roles and I will begin this game in 1:30 (hopefull it will be stickied by then).

And BTW Tucayo, you may want to reread the rules, specifically Rule 8 :)
EDIT: ilu mod :)

EDIT TO THE EDIT: ilu SMB :-* :)

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

But that rule wasn't there before D:

ralphfan

Thank you based god

Yes, we can post about the game at night!

I will get the ball rolling.

I lost the game.

I SWEAR TO GOD THAT'S NOT A RICKROLL

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite

This is the story of a hero straight and true.
A young Protoss Pylon that had not much to do,
Pylo was his name, and he stood on the frontlines,
hoping to hold out until the end of time.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

Well, I had already said it :P So yeah...

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

It was a dark and stormy night. The guests and staff at the Hotel were just getting to go to sleep when suddenly the loudspeekers blared out the message:
"Attention all Staff and Guests. Please report to the Master's office immediately".
Slowly all the residents of the hotel made their way up and to the master's office where they stopped and stared at the sight before them.

The Master of the hotel was lying on the ground with broken shards of glass all around him, dead. When all the people had arrived the Master's butler, Marioguy1, stepped out of the shadows.
"As you can all see, there has been an unfortunate accident on the Master's behalf. And, if I'm correct, this was no accident", Marioguy1 said "The police were here, they examined the body and said he must of tripped and hit his head on something but after they left I examined the body and found these".
He picked up the body and showed them the two bite marks implanted in the neck. "That's right, it is my assumption that there are vampires in this hotel" he said "and none of you are leaving until they have been found, and exterminated".
Several of the people gasped. "Now" he continued "I could just kill you all right now and get it over with real fast but I'm too busy to do that. You'll have to decide amongst yourselves who will die. But do it fast, before we are all killed off". All of the newly-made permanent residents of the hotel begun talking amonst themselves until one of them finally decided to speak up.
"How will we decide who's who?" a resident named Fassad asked. "Didn't you read the rules?" Marioguy1 responded, "if not, you'd better go to the top of this page and read them again, now, begone". Slowly the residents begun to filter out but not before Tucayo happily said "It's a beautiful day" and went to his bedroom. After they were all gone Marioguy1 reached into a drawer and pulled out a gun "Haven't used this in a while, oh well, I hope they make the right decision" and then he left to his own room.

Bob was killed, he was the Master and had the power to make everyone else lose the game.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[size=15pt]The game has begun!

It is now DAY 1

Voting has been unlocked!

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff

Alright, I guess I'll go ahead and get started.

My vote goes to...Zero777.

EDIT: Bolded.

Mario Master1

This is Mario.... say Hi Mario

You have to bold your vote

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone

I didn't get a role PM.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

XD sorry

I skipped over your sign-up request in the other thread so you technically never signed up and, therefore, were never included into my Role PM list. I'll have one sent to you ASAP.

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone

Hurricane said:
XD sorry

I skipped over your sign-up request in the other thread so you technically never signed up and, therefore, were never included into my Role PM list. I'll have one sent to you ASAP.
Fair Enough.

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation

vote: Mario Guy1

Status
Not open for further replies.