MW Werewolf...er...Vampire...er...Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
This game has now begun! Go to this topic to play!

Hey! This is the sign-up thread for my MW Vampire game which totally includes no Werewolves :D

If you want to sign up, put your name on this list in bold and I'll make sure to put you on the list at the bottom of this post. If you think I've forgotten to add you, contact me and I'll add you right away. The game will start once we get 18 players, I will post the rules in the game thread at the beginning of the game. After the game has begun, any players may continue to sign up until the end of night 3. After that, tough bananas, you'll be issued in as a replacement when needed. I will allow in up to 25 people so lack of places shouldn't be a problem. OK, I think that's pretty much all! Here are the people signed up for the game so far:
1. Marioguy1 (Hurricane)
2. Ralphfan (Lithium)
3. Gamefreak75 (Dark Samus)
4. MrConcreteDonkey (Lemmy Koopa)
5. Villain11 (Villain11)
6. Salsa (Salsa)
7. Mijzelffan (Mijzelffan)
8. FireBabyLuigi11 (Red Sox Nation)
9. Mario Master1 (Mario Master1)
10. Baby Mario Bloops (Just read the name)
11. Tucayo (Tucayo)
12. Super Mario Bros. (McDonald Bros.)
13. Ninji (Desukaan)
14. SolarBlaze (Meh, I forget)
15. Jesus Freak (Link)
16. Zero777 (He'll be the one with the cool animation signature)
17. Spinymaster347 (Something raccoon no doubt)

If the roles do not fill up fast enough, I will begin cutting roles out of the game so basically the more people that sign up, the better your experience will be.

P.S. There's no Werewolves, got it? NO WEREWOLVES :)

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: MW Werewolf...er...Vampire

MrConcreteDonkey

Jesus Freak

King Bowser

Vampires are lame. Stephenie Myer ruined them forever for me.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

As long as it isn't Team Edward VS Team Jacob.

Then, Stooben would look down on the forums and be disappoint.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite

Alright, maybe instead of having 3 games running at once, we could actually work out some kind of order?

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User

Mohandar said:
Alright, maybe instead of having 3 games running at once, we could actually work out some kind of order?
Maybe: Ralph's and Ninji's, then when Ralph's Ends Ninji's and mine, then after Ninji's mine and This.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Ralph's is going to end today or tomorrow.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite

what

Mine won't start before Ralph's ends because nobody is signing up anymore, and having 3 games at once is stupid. Everybody is going to mix them up, nobody will remember all 3, and it will be just a mess.

RealMenOfGenius

86 Years Of Greatness.

Salsa said:
Mohandar said:
Maybe: Ralph's and Ninji's, then when Ralph's Ends Ninji's and mine, then after Ninji's mine and This.
And then, this and mine coming soon. It's gonna be called Hero.
FireBabyLuigi11

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User

Red Sox Nation said:
Salsa said:
Mohandar said:
FireBabyLuigi11
No. Please no.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite

Yeah, having 4 different game sign ups going on at once is a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying you can never host a game ever, but you should hold off until some of these games are done. I made mine when only one game was running and no games were in the sign ups phase, which is an ideal situation, but then you guys kind of followed me... >_>

RealMenOfGenius

86 Years Of Greatness.

Salsa said:
Red Sox Nation said:
Salsa said:
Mohandar said:
FireBabyLuigi11
No. Please no.
Ok, then. Nevermind.

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User

I made mine before Ralph's but it died so I remade it. Did the mafia child board thing pass?

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite

Alright, that was absolutely terrible, but I know what you said. The Mafia sub-board isn't being made because there just haven't been enough games yet. In the future, it might.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Well, we have two mafia games in the topic storage and like two or three somewhere in the Forum Games.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite

Dark Samus said:
Well, we have two mafia games in the topic storage and like two or three somewhere in the Forum Games.
That's, like, 12 threads. We're not making an entire sub-forum for that.

Salsa said:
Back on topic now.
We really didn't accomplish anything. >_>

Mario Master1

This is Mario.... say Hi Mario

My brother has been talking about his game all summer :/

I'm pretty sure he had this idea first

MarioMaster1\

Note from Marioguy1: My game was scheduled to start right after ralphfan's since August and it will start after ralph's game ends. Sorry Ninji and others but we already have a schedule, you guys are following your own but I have had a schedule worked out for months now and I don't plan to change it, sorry.

And I'm signed up because I feel like it, don't worry, I won't probably won't rig the role system and give myself the best one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.