Blank Mafia sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
I had been running some games over at Xephyr for a while, but I decided to bring them over here because Xephyr has, like, 3 active posters anymore. No limit to the amount of people who can sign up, and this'll probably run after Ralph's mafia. It's blank because I can't decide on a theme yet and I'm going to let you guys throw out ideas. I already have 2 in mind, though.

SIGNED UP:
People

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
What do you mean by blank?

EDIT:I am great at reading today.

How about Sonic Mafia?

MrConcreteDonkey

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Gamefreak75

How about one based on the Crucible? You know, the witch hunts.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Ideas:

1) World Mafia (bad guys are North Korea, Somalia, etc.)
2) WWII Mafia
3) The Office Mafia
4) Family Guy Mafia
5) The Simpsons Mafia

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Turboo

inception mafia.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
My ideas:
*Sonic Mafia
*Super Mario Wiki Mafia, when the mafia could be trolls
*Star Wars Mafia
*Video Game Console Mafia-Mafia is Xboxes
*Sonic and Sega All-Stars Mafia
*Monty Python's Flying Mafia
*Final Fantasy Mafia
*Colour Mafia-Crazy, but it could work.

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Storm Yoshi(Stormz)

I have another idea. MarioWiki mafia. Prims(Becquerel) did a BM mafia on Boo Mansion and it worked really well. Basically, he took the users who were playing and gave them all the roles, then he gave them to random people. For example, I was turboo who was a mafia member. Trust me, it works well like this, it will work better than say, making trolls mafia because its alot more fun like this.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
I'm all for insulting people (I made an entire Pokemon Nuzlocke just making fun of MW), but that might be a bit of a problem. I know it's all in good fun, but still.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
So, considering how almost none of you have likely played it and many of you probably guessed it was going to be this if they did play it, this is going to be Starcraft Mafia, mostly Starcraft II, considering how I barely played SC1 and Brood War. This probably won't affect you at all, so just keep signing up.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Stormz said:
Storm Yoshi(Stormz)

I have another idea. MarioWiki mafia. Prims(Becquerel) did a BM mafia on Boo Mansion and it worked really well. Basically, he took the users who were playing and gave them all the roles, then he gave them to random people. For example, I was turboo who was a mafia member. Trust me, it works well like this, it will work better than say, making trolls mafia because its alot more fun like this.
I mentioned MarioWiki mafia earlier.

But this could get a bit confusing.

MrConcreteDonkey was Gamefreak75, SpinyMaster347 was MrConcreteDonkey, and Gamefreak was SpinyMaster347.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Mohandar said:
So, considering how almost none of you have likely played it and many of you probably guessed it was going to be this if they did play it, this is going to be Starcraft Mafia, mostly Starcraft II, considering how I barely played SC1 and Brood War. This probably won't affect you at all, so just keep signing up.
ಠ_ಠ

Also, 10 people is surprisingly small. Do I really need to sticky this?

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, there are 14 people now. How many people are needed to start the game?

Also, I think this should be stickied.

Status
Not open for further replies.