Kirby Mafia Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Timezones, Stormz hates them.

The council drew together into Dedede's castle's brand new conference room where they would try to find the mafia...

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
72 hours remain of this day...

.::RULES::.
I'm the games mod and what I say is final, there is no arguing to it.
Don't quote your role PMs in this topic, if you want to reveal who you are, don't post your PM.
Don't post outside of this topic, like in chat or something, excpeptions are the quicktopics.
Dead players get one post after death, then they have to get out.
The killers have to nightkill, but the town can no lynch if need be.
Day is 72 hours, Night is 24.
To vote you do something like this: ##VOTE: Wayoshi

With 15 alive players, it takes 8 votes to hammertimevote.

ALIVE PLAYERS:
- Fassad
- Turboo
- Becquerel(Prims, Akky, caligulasAquarium)
- King Porky
- Burglr_Raccoon
- Marioguy1
- MrConcreteDonkey
- Villain 11
- Superchao
- RealMenOfGenius

DEAD GET OUT
- Ninji(Bomber. Townie alligned bomber, if killed, kills a killer with himslelf.)
- Xzealio(Nightmare. Head of the Mafia, kills someone every night.)
- Jesus Freak(Dark Matter. Mafia roleblocker, after he dies, possesses Dedede and can change his moves)
- Chill Man(King Dedede. Can roleblock someone or stop them from voting.
- Super-Yoshi(Marx. Investigates for the mafia.)

.::TALLY::.
-
Not voting: Fassad, Chill Man, Turboo, Becquerel, King Porky, Burglr_Raccoon, Marioguy1, MrConcreteDonkey, Villain 11, Superchao, Super-Yoshi, Xzealio, Ninji, RealMenOfGenius, Jesus Freak

Storm Yoshi

Re: Kirby Mafia Day 1

Ninja edit on the first post.

Jesus Freak(2): Fassad, Marioguy1
Not voting: Chill Man, Turboo, Becquerel, King Porky, Burglr_Raccoon, MrConcreteDonkey, Villain 11, Superchao, Super-Yoshi, Xzealio, Ninji, RealMenOfGenius, Jesus Freak

Hammervote: 8

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

VOTE: Burglr Raccoon

It's a beautiful day...

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Sorry about that...I just couldn't help myself.

Unvote:Burglr Raccoon
Vote:Jesus Freak

Better idea to go with the crowd, they may know something I don't.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

OK, three games ago, JF was a mafia. Two games ago, JF was a mafia, in the Mario Mafia thing, we don't know, she's still alive. But at the start of this game, she said "what is it with me and this alignment". That means that she has repeatedly gotten that alignment AKA she's a mafia again.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser

Oi! Why'd I say that?

There goes my dependence on short-term memory.

Becquerel

King Bowser

##Vote Super-Yoshi
Stop shoving that black wall on infinite loop.

Edit: Somebody already confessed to being scum? <_< Wow.
##Unvote
##Vote Jesus Freak

Storm Yoshi

Jesus Freak(7): Fassad, Marioguy1, Becquerel, King Porky, MrConcreteDonkey, Ninji, Superchao
Burglr_Raccoon(1): Super-Yoshi
Not voting: Chill Man, Turboo, Burglr_Raccoon, Villain 11, Xzealio, RealMenOfGenius, Jesus Freak

Hammervote: 8

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff

Marioguy1 said:
OK, three games ago, JF was a mafia. Two games ago, JF was a mafia, in the Mario Mafia thing, we don't know, she's still alive. But at the start of this game, she said "what is it with me and this alignment". That means that she has repeatedly gotten that alignment AKA she's a mafia again.
So does this mean she's given away her role in Mario Mafia too?

RealMenOfGenius

86 Years Of Greatness.

Vote: Jesus Freak I think she's in the mafia..........like most people here.

Storm Yoshi

The town adjourned and Dedede, Meta Knight and Kirby were left behind do tally the votes.
"Well" said Dedede "The results are in..."
Dedede then travelled to Jesus Freak's house where she was sitting there placidly. Dedede got his hammer out, swung it around wildly and was about to crush Jesus Freak with it when Galacta Knight shot out of the shadows and knocked Dedede's hammer away. Galacta then picked up Jesus Freak and flew off with her. As an ending comment, Galacta shouted to Dedede "Better luck next time you fat penguin!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day has ended with a no lynch because Galacta Knight activated his special ability and protected Jesus Freak from being lynched!

Commence Night 2, 24 hours remain...

PM me your nightroles if you have them.

Storm Yoshi

Re: Kirby Mafia Night 1

Please try to refrain from posting during the nightphase =P also, if I get the roles earlier, then I will start the next day earlier. Although I'm going to school in ten minutes for 6 hours so maybe not that early.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Kirby Mafia Night 1

Kracko said:
Please try to refrain from posting during the nightphase =P also, if I get the roles earlier, then I will start the next day earlier. Although I'm going to school in ten minutes for 6 hours so maybe not that early.
We can't even post our reactions to the lynching? It's pretty interesting. Maybe we could all be allowed one post after lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.