Kirby Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Heh-heh. Lol I am not back, Turboo just told me on BM how bad you people are at mafia games since you always bandwagon or follow the cop, both bad approaches. So I'm bringing in my Kirby Mafia that I used on Boo Mansion (where the mafia won because I chose three of the best mafia players around to be them) and see how you all go on it. Oh and don't ask Turb for what the roles are, because I've changed some of them and added new ones. Now I'm copying and pasting my old Mafia text.

It was a quiet day in Dreamland. King Dedede was attempting to pull off another master plan involving food theft and making monsters to clobber Kirby. Suddenly out of nowhere, a Waddle Dee was flung through a castle window with his spear sticking out of him, a note was attached to the spear. King Dedede got out of his throne and read the note: "Unless you surrender, your entire kingdom will be destroyed, one citizen will be killed a night until our demands are met!" King Dedede then called a council in the town square and told them of the plot to destroy Dreamland and kill all the citizens. "The note is unsigned as you can clearly see!" exclaimed Dedede as he held up the note. "BUT, my top Waddle Dee Scientists have used their weird sci-fi machines that make no sense whatsoever, to decipher who wrote it, it turns out that its some form of Mafia, Triad thing. They are: Marx, Nightmare, Galacta Knight and Dark Matter!"
"Well what're we going to do about it?" Shouted out a random Waddle Dee!
"I'll tell what we're going to do, because they are actually here in disguise, we will hold a council once a day and decide who we think is part of this Mafia, we will then execute them, its a grim job, but it must be done." Said Dedede in a grim voice. "Everyone here is a suspect, so choose wisely.

I'm doing 15 roles this time around, I've added two more. Oh and I've made it that Meta Knight can't choose to be good or bad since that ended horribly.

- Gamefreak75
- Chill Man
- Turboo
- Becquerel(Prims, Akky, caligulasAquarium)
- King Porky
- Lazy_Raccoon
- Marioguy1
- MrConcreteDonkey
- Villain 11
- Superchao
- Super-Yoshi(Told me in chat that he wanted to)
- Xzealio
- Ninji
- RealMenOfGenius
- Jesus Freak

Lets see how good you guys are at mafia.

It will be funny to see who Nightmare is and how he handles his role. Luigi Boo on BM had them all confused into thinking they couldn't kill him, then he dropped pianos on them. Now I have to create more roles and this time there will be just two roleless townies. Also, I'm using a Random Number Generator this time to pick the roles instead of hand picking them. Just don't end up like this:

Turboo was Kirby and protected Marx from getting nightkilled, but Kirby got nightkilled by Nightmare.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I would love to sign up since it is Kirby, my favorite series. :P

Gamefreak75

Storm Yoshi

I made mine before theirs, its instantly better. Also I will now quote my reaction to Ralph joining the Xephyr Boards, which is now my reaction to him running a mafia game.

Edit: Multiple mafia games run on BM and it isn't a big issue.

Storm Yoshi

@Lithium: I said I was using RNG this time.
@MG: What, you have made an order for how your mafia games are made?

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
sign me up because I must correct that almost-famous mistake

Turboo

Storm Yoshi

Ohai prims. Woah its taking forever to get members for this.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Oh Storm Yoshi is hosting this? I never paid attention to this because I thought it was just some noob trying his hand at mafia.

I'll join I guess.

Storm Yoshi

I thought that might be why =P So who are you King porky, you must be an veteran user because you seem to know me =P Also, i was just joking in the first post, I'm not trying to be mean about your mafia standards XP

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Storm Yoshi said:
Also, i was just joking in the first post, I'm not trying to be mean about your mafia standards XP
Nah, I totally suck.

And yeah, I'm Shyguy27.

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User
[quote author=Marioguy1link=topic=8603.msg237089#msg237089 date=1282544987]
Meh, you can start this but ralph is also hosting a game next and then I am after that so...either we'll have conflicting games or you have to wait...
[/quote]
And I'll be hosting an Earthbound or Pokemon (can't decide) themed game after that. I think pokemon mafia is wierd though.

Storm Yoshi

OMG I have a pinned topic. This is a first XD We just need 10 more people.

Becquerel

King Bowser
If nessecary I could probably get some BMfolk (mainly Luigi Boo and KY) to join, but that's only if we're desperate for players.

Storm Yoshi

Yeah sure, it would be funny to have LB here with his random fluff and KY would probably be gunning to get Marx again XP

Storm Yoshi

Also, any admins, mods or anyone who can check peoples PMs who are playing, don't check the PMs of the people I'm sending roles to. I'm gonna use quicktopics as well for roles that can communicate (eg Masons, Mafia etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.