Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
I'm just going to do it 24 hour days and 24 hour nights. I'd lose track if it were 48 hour days and 24 hour nights, so I'd rather keep it more simple. I'll try out a 48-hour day 24-hour night system for round 2, okay?

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
SMB walked out. Oh, well, I'd be a horrible author if I didn't describe what happened first, wouldn't I?

SMB lived in a house just off the edge of the woods. Nobody else lived near him. He heard noises while he was just waking up, so he came outside.

"What's with all the ruckus!?" SMB yelled as he ran out of his house with a gun in hand.

He ran out to the very heart of the forest, when he saw 10 people surrounding a few dead bodies. They all looked freaked out, some more than others. SMB asked, "Oh my goodness! Hooligans are in my woods!" SMB pointed the gun up towards the group in general, and demanded an explanation.

The group explained to SMB that they were camping out in the center of the dangerous, monster infested forest. When they woke up: there were the bodies of about 5 of their fellow campers! SMB felt this was strange, so he told them that there were werewolves amongst the members of the group. They looked at each other weirdly, but they trusted him and they asked him what to do. Oh, and they told him their names.

"Well, you must decide for yourselves who the werewolves are. I actually have a doctorate degree in identifying wolves, but I don't want to and really don't care which of you is who"

SMB walked back to his house.

So it was early in the morning and they started.

Tucayo smiled when he looked at the dead bodies and said "It's a beautiful day..."

Okay so back to the present. :D

So yeah SMB walked out again. He asked everyone who they voted for:

Walkazo, Becquerel, and Uniju all said "Tucayo!"

Shyguy27 said "We should kill Uniju."

Ugozima glared at Shyguy27 and said, "No, you're the guilty one. I think you should die."

Tucayo said "Yeah, nice going. >__> I'll vote for Becquer- No, wait. I'll vote for Ugozima." Lario came in and agreed with Tucayo.

Everybody else was silent.

SMB: "Well Tucayo, I'm sorry to say that you have been chosen to die." He raised his gun up and pulled the trigger. He landed a clean shot right in between Tucayo's eyes and Tucky died instantly.

SMB: "Hm... You know, you were foolish to enter these woods and disturbing my peace. Just to screw around a bit..."

SMB held his hand out over Tucayo's face. When he removed it, the bullet wound was gone. Tucky then opened his eyes and rose back up.

Tucayo: "Whoah, what happened?"

SMB: "You have another shot at life. You're gonna go far, kid."

Much to the anger of the other 9, Tucayo was spared by The Host. SMB went back into his house and sat in his rocking chair. "Those rotten kids... I don't really care whether that Tucayo-fellow was innocent or werewolf... You know, I shouldn't really use my powers like that. The less stupid kids, the faster they'll leave the woods and let me be at peace! But oh well, what is done is done."

It is now Night 1.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Turboo has been added to the game.

@EVERYONE: Also keep in mind that even though your role PM has a role in it, that doesn't mean you don't have secret powers!

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Marioguy1 said:
Are you gonna bring everyone back to life?

P.S. 48-hour days sound nice to me :D
I'll try that for Round 2. This is my first time hosting a Werewolf game, I just want to get the hang of it first.

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Oh, while I'm at it, rules against roleclaiming generally tend to be incredibly stupid and remove a layer of mindgames from the game. But whatever, it's an open setup, so idk.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Becquerel said:
Oh, while I'm at it, rules against roleclaiming generally tend to be incredibly stupid and remove a layer of mindgames from the game. But whatever, it's an open setup, so idk.
I've considered that. In fact... I kind of don't remember why I added that rule to the game. :-\

As of now, you are allowed to roleclaim as long as you don't show people the official PM that was sent to you.

That is all.

Walkazo

Thou liest!
Wiki Bureaucrat
Pronouns
She/her
McDonalds Bros. said:
"Those rotten kids... I don't really care whether that Tucayo-fellow was innocent or werewolf... You know, I shouldn't really use my powers like that. The less stupid kids, the faster they'll leave the woods and let me be at peace! But oh well, what is done is done."
Suspicious... Normally, we'd just assume that since he didn't turn into a werewolf during that brief time he was dead meant he's innocent, but going and talking about it means he could actually be a werewolf (and just didn't have enough time to transform, or whatever).

I sorta want to kill Tucayo again and see what he actually is now...

(Also, this is another reason why we don't need to extend the durations of the day and night phases: nothing's stopping the townsfolk from discussing what we should do next at night, and the wolves are probably PMing each other during the day as well, so really, both teams already have 48 hour periods of scheming time.)

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
nothing's stopping the townsfolk from discussing what we should do next at night
Wait, really? There is in most mafia games. That's kind of stupid, but whatever I've complained about the rules here enough so.

Also, lol @ attempting to analyze flavor text. I'm p. sure the reason Tucayo survived was because the mod wanted to stall the game so he could try out 48 hour days and add in turb or something. Unless the doc protected him and the flavor is really misleading, which is a possibility too I guess.

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Anyway I'm cool with lynching Tucayo again tomorrow just to see his flip if it's the only way we can get anything done around here.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
What good is tehre in killing me again? If I was revived it was surely because I have powers, and those powers may help someone

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Yeah definitely for lynching Tucayo now, if he's not even going to bother fullclaiming beyond "I probably have have a power role but that doesn't really match up with any of the roles in the OP's open setup so I won't fullclaim lol".

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Becquerel said:
Yeah definitely for lynching Tucayo now, if he's not even going to bother fullclaiming beyond "I probably have have a power role but that doesn't really match up with any of the roles in the OP's open setup so I won't fullclaim lol".
WHat if I told you I was the necromancer and that I can help any team I want?

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
P. sure the Necromancer can't revive himself. Aside from that it's just more of a reason to lynch you if you're going to threaten to help out scum.

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Question for the mod: Can the roles overlap? Ie, would it be possible for Tucayo to be a Necromancer Zombie or something?

Becquerel

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
Also, for that matter, what is the Necromancer's win conditoin? Does he just want to stay alive until the end?

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Becquerel said:
Question for the mod: Can the roles overlap? Ie, would it be possible for Tucayo to be a Necromancer Zombie or something?
Only if you're an innocent. If you're of the werewolves or of a neutral position, then no.

However,
*The Host - Can reassign roles, mod kill players, add new players, and can add twists to the plot.
So I could have interfered with his death, or I may not have...

Zakumi said:
It would have been easier to edit your first post....
I don't really want people to edit their posts in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.