Presentations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
People don't rush to sign up, so there are usually openings by the time they get back.

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I actually find that hard to believe...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
They aren't all full within the first few hours is what I mean.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
That's not what I meant - what I meant was, if the sign-ups are open for less time there's less time for the people to sign-up. If there's less time for people to sign up, those people may not be there when sign-up time comes along while they would have been there otherwise. We should have the sign-ups open as long as possible because it won't disadvantage us to make people wait meanwhile it will to skip people over due to a vacation or something.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
If you give People too much time, some will forget. I know from experience.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I guess they didn't really want the position enough to be active.

May I suggest we do this on like a first-come first-serve basis? You sign-up for the position first, you get the position, unless notified otherwise. Sign-ups open on the first, one position per user.

After the 5th if all the positions aren't filled, we let users pick two positions, on the 7th, three, on the 8th four, 9th, unlimited (I doubt we'll get past 2 if any at all).

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
It's always 4 maximum. People like Uni need four for such detailed plots. Snack's comics required four last time.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
We are in serious need of presenters. Sign up for four if you can.

Kazooie

Red-crested Breegull
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Heh, I don't know if I can find the time to even do one.

Kazooie

Red-crested Breegull
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Fine then, I'll sign out again.

Nobody bothers to explain to me what the hell I am exactly supposed to do for these presentations, everyone just assumes I have to know it from the get-go and talks about scripts and whatnot, and I don't have the time to figure out all this stuff by myself by digging through all the archives (which I tried doing, btw, but I didn't find anything remotely helpful).

I'm sorry, I'd really like to help out with the awards, but not if I have to beg for basic information. My patience has its limits.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
You reveal the results of an award. There are instructions on the anniversary page and you can get great examples in the archive.

Kazooie

Red-crested Breegull
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Ok, after Stooben and Ralphfan filled me in how this whole thing is supposed to work, I'll revoke my former sign out, and I'd additionally like to sign up for "Favorite PM Partner" and "Worst Spin-off". I'd also sign up for "Worst Baby", but that one is already taken.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Okay, so I'm a bit late in sending my presentations.

You see, Stooben said I can have an extra day or two. I've finished up A4, F9, and U5. I am starting S1 and should be done by today (August 7th in my time zone). I'm sending them in all together, so don't worry, I'm just running a bit behind time. I didn't forget about the ceremony. :P

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
It's fine. We may need a few backup scripts, so be ready should it come to that.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
I am going to check which scripts I am missing and then find out which have been sent only to Stooben. Those people who haven't sent theirs to either of us will get a friendly reminder.

'Shroom scripts will go to Tucky, and UP will go to...is it both MG1 and SMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.