Potential Schedule

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Here's a potential schedule for the events of August 11, all times EDT:

• 10:00am – Chat Party, everyone arrives throughout the day, make sure presenters are here & ready
  • 6:00pm – create official ceremony thread, one page of posts allowed
  • 7:00pm – start with opening comments
  • 7:02pm – First award begins. Allow 3 minutes for posting, then another 4 minutes for interim, so a new award every 7 minutes thus after (so first award is posted in thread at 7:05, then I ask presenter of second award to get ready at 7:09, then posted at about 7:12, and so on)
  • 8:45pm – 15th award is presented, finishing ½ mark. 30 min break, though the thread will remain open for comments.
  • 9:15pm – resume with 16th award.
  • 10:59pm – After an extra 3 minutes of interim, 30th is presented, finishing the awards.
  • Dwindle from there

During the ceremony I know there will be set-backs but people also ready to post early, so one every 7 minutes should give me time to catch up when the set-backs occur.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Sorry Maxie. I did announce this months in advance, and so many kids are staying up later these days, I was expecting anyone with a possible issue to ask their parents to stay up for just one night. From what I heard about your parents, they wouldn't let you at all. :(

Max2

King Bowser
Maybe. I mean, if I'd practically need to angel my way into it. *sigh*

Hey, WAIT! Are you guys deleting the thread with the results at 3:00 AM? Maybe you could like, leave it up fort an extra day or so for people who missed the event!

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Max2 said:
Hey, WAIT! Are you guys deleting the thread with the results at 3:00 AM? Maybe you could like, leave it up fort an extra day or so for people who missed the event!
Oh boy no. The thread will be locked and forever will be up for viewing.

Max2

King Bowser
Here:

http://www.classbrain.com/artstate/uploads/us-time-zones.jpg

The greenish color is EDT.