August 13th

ralphfan

Thank you based god
In addition, we also comment on the awards in the chatroom as the event goes on, which was a lot of fun last year (more than 30 people).

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Oaktown Mojo said:
In addition, we also comment on the awards in the chatroom as the event goes on, which was a lot of fun last year (more than 30 people).
In what room?

Petra Macneary

Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Thanks, man. So we do this on the 13th and 14th, right?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I believe we chose one day, just the Friday. I'll work out exact times with Stooby before I leave for a week (20-26).

Petra Macneary

Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Oaktown Mojo said:
I think a 4 pm Eastern start will allow us to finish by 10.
Seems about 1-7pm for me and you, Ralph.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
This will be our main focus from here on out. We don't have official times yet, but starting an hour (or half-hour) earlier seems right. I will look into timing.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I just received information that there's a 95% chance I will be back in town on August 12-14 so I will be able to attend the awards :D! I am so very happy now :D

Anyways, just putting that out there though I probably won't be able to organize any competitions even though it's probably too late to start those anyways...so basically I'll be able to do anything on the day of the awards.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I was gonna propose that we split it the next time I met you...

You sure you wanna do that?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK. UP scripts will be sent to MG1. Itinerary will go out to hosts on the 7th or 8th after I get back.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Oaktown Mojo said:
OK. UP scripts will be sent to MG1. Itinerary will go out to hosts on the 7th or 8th after I get back.
No, we take that back. We decided in chat that, because we're both busy, we'll just split it with MG1 receiving 2 and me receiving the other 2 (I am writing one, so I'll have it off hand).

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I'll send to both of you.

P.S.: I am outside a Starbucks with free wi-fi in Tehachapi, CA.

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, that's over! I think it went splendid, since ralph doesn't seem to be doing this, thanks to all the AC Staff for getting this thing ready :D

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I put a thank you post in the public board. Great job, and thanks to everyone for helping us finish on time!