FINAL REVISIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, we have a bit over a month until polls are released, and much of our time in meetings will be spent debating things like the inclusion of tournaments and whether to make this a one or two-day event, etc.

This is why we need to start finding out what problems you guys have with the awards. It does not matter if you are in AC or not, tell us what you want changed. The things on the list in blue will be revisited (A19, F9, S2, S4, and S5 ATM).

Click here to see.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Explain to me how you guys decided that "favorite move" should be added.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
We needed something to fill a hole and it was MG1's idea. We also made a last-minute decision to re-add Most Anticipated, and it was decided that Best Other Medium be removed by a vote.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Jesus Freak said:
Because moves are one of the most important part of any video game.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
If you voted before the polls went up, yes!

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Uniju said:
Jesus Freak said:
Because moves are one of the most important part of any video game.

If it weren't limited to Mario moves, I can't imagine anything but this winning.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I voted a few days ago. I voted on all except for 8 of the Fail awards, because I don't really dislike much in the games.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Reminder: Don't enter joke votes in the "Other" box. Poochy isn't a valid answer for every single award.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Oaktown Mojo said:
Reminder: Don't enter joke votes in the "Other" box. Poochy isn't a valid answer for every single award.
Dammit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.