Ralphfan

Should Ralphfan be fired from the Awards Committee?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I have heard numerous complaints about this recently (more than usual, which is why I'm making this). To some, Ralphfan is considered a huge disturbance during meetings, he slows things down greatly (making it harder to make a decent amount of progress), and generally has a...well, a bad attitude when he doesn't get his way. Basically, he's the most problematic member of the AC, despite his dedication to this project.

So...should Ralphfan be removed from the AC? (Note: This would not keep him from being able to make presentations for the ceremony.)

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Marioguy1 said:
St00b: And...firing ralph will keep him away from meetings?

SMB: Only one person has voted oô - not that hard to figure out what you voted...
I'm sure it's not that hard to figure out.

And no, it will not keep him away from the meetings. But it really won't give him much more right to go shouting out "WE'RE A DEMOCRACY SCREW THE ORDER OF THIS CHATROOM IF SOMEONE BRINGS UP AN IDEA WE'LL HAVE TO VOTE ON IT EVEN IF IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT IT NEEDS TO BE VOTED ON ARGHEJHGNRJGHNF."

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Oooh, oooh, oooh, logs!!!

http://mibpaste.com/6uykPP

Note: Those logs are very long as it is a two-hour period...
Note: Those logs are majorly refined - several off-topic comments by ralph (Wayo: Query, etc.) and some random stuff by Yoshario has been edited out, as has SMB and my discussion at the end about the input boxes.
Note: At the start ralphfan had a big complaint about not being oped but thanks to pastebin I couldn't include that.
Note: At the start of some names there are some random numbers - ignore those.
Note: People's names have been changed for convenience (and so it fit pastebin), those people are Wayoshi (Wayo), Ralphfan (Ralph) and Edofenrir (Edo).

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, I'm back. Sorry if I've been problematic during meetings. Trust me, it won't happen again. If there's anything in particular you want me to avoid doing, please query me and let me know. I sincerely apologize for this.

I also apologize for my actions in the Chatroom (non-meetings) and if I've been holding up meetings. And sorry for whining if I don't get my way.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
Well, I'm back. Sorry if I've been problematic during meetings. Trust me, it won't happen again. If there's anything in particular you want me to avoid doing, please query me and let me know. I sincerely apologize for this.

I also apologize for my actions in the Chatroom (non-meetings) and if I've been holding up meetings. And sorry for whining if I don't get my way.
You've made a ton of promises...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
SMB, I know. This one is different. Trust me, with my chat demotion, and the way my life has been lately, I'm trying to be a better person. You'll see.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
SMB, I know. This one is different. Trust me, with my chat demotion, and the way my life has been lately, I'm trying to be a better person. You'll see.
You've also promised this as well (save for the mentioning of recent events in your life).

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I think I will be there for this meeting.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
That reminds me: I will most likely not attend this meeting because I have to attend a viewing of my recently-late uncle on Friday (if you don't know what a viewing is, it's where they display the body in the casket/coffin all dressed up and stuff and people pay their final respects and stuff).

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
My condolences to you and your family, SMB.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
No duh. :P Anyway, please tell me quietly in query during this week's meeting if I start f-ing anything up.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
When I first got there, things seemed to be really out of control, but after about 30 minutes, everything seemed to be doing pretty good. (Including you.) So, from what I saw, you did a little better. Especially considering how much Tabuu was giving you a hard time.

I don't know how things were before that, though.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Ask MG1. He thought Smiley was merely placing her votes to be against me.

And then the whole Ninji thing...

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
The only thing she seemed to disagree with you on WAS the Ninjis, tho.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Before you got there, MG1 thought it was a conspiracy or something. In fact, when we moved Toad to A12, she was the only one who objected. MG1 kindly asked for her reasoning and she started going "why should I tell you" and crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.