Mafia Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Yes, I shall be hosting a Mafia game. If you need an explanation, just look at Stooben's thread. This round will probably be fairly traditional, and I shall post an actual set of rules when we get started.

Be sure to bold your name if you are signing up.

Current Players
1.) Lyra
2.) SG27
3.) X
4.) MST3K
5.) SMB
6.) Marioguy1
7.) Strong Bad
8.) Garlic Man
9.) Blue Toad
10.) Stooben
11.) Zero

Fujiwara no Sai

Ghost of a man
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Eh, all that planning, scheming, and maintaining traps was pretty stressful and exhausting. Once I died it actually was very funny to watch, though. Can I be some sort of ghost who haunts the lobby and the afterlife, and who watches the active match? That'd be awesome.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Edofenrir said:
Eh, all that planning, scheming, and maintaining traps was pretty stressful and exhausting. Once I died it actually was very funny to watch, though. Can I be some sort of ghost who haunts the lobby and the afterlife, and who watches the active match? That'd be awesome.
:|

No.

Also, I'm banning Ugo from playing because he was a poor sport last round.

Fujiwara no Sai

Ghost of a man
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Sableye said:
Edofenrir said:
:|

No.

Also, I'm banning Ugo from playing because he was a poor sport last round.
D'awww...

Ok then :(

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
YOUR NAME

Edit:

Ok fine

Marcelagus

Garlic Man

I like how Ninji adds our original names rather than the names we have currently, despite the fact he went to the trouble of telling us to put them in bold.

Garlic Man

I think it died.

Garlic Man

This is why I wanted Stoob to host the next game.

Garlic Man

Marioguy1 said:
Don't criticize Ninji, I'm sure Ninji has some great ideas if this thing ever kicks off.
Critical information has been bolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.