Absences

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
In this thread, absences from meetings will be reported. Fawfulfury65 and Tucky are exempt from this, but the rest of us are not.

Absences from Meeting 1:

-SonicMario
-RAP (he said he'd be busy much of the time)
-JF (forgot)
-Tehchomps (Hawaii)

If you miss more than two in a short span, you will probably get kicked off.

Also use this for upcoming absences, and include why if possible.

-April 23rd (Synagogue)
-May 7th (Synagogue)
-May 28th (possible, Giants game)

Maybe not hold meetings those nights, we usually have space to cancel a couple meetings.

I will be compiling a spreadsheet via GoogleDocs for this.

Here is the attendance list.

The only reason I have non-AC members listed is to know who to consider in the event that we need to replace someone.

RAP

Whomp
That's true, I was actually busy with most of the RL stuff. Due to the fact I have no school on Friday, and that next week is Spring Break -- I can attend both of the slots now. :3

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
I won't be here tomorrow. Someone invited us to a sader dinner.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I might not be here tomorrow. It's Zeldagirl's birthday on Saturday, and we might be celebrating it with her all weekend (including Friday).

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK. JF, have fun! We had our seder on Monday. Happy Passover! And I know Tucky is on vacation, so that covers him.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
My dad's been really sick this week, so I dunno if I can make it tonight. I'll try to, but if I don't show up, you'll know why.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I will not be able to attend the meeting (I have already told Ralph). However, I will review chat logs and possibly post here asking about the progress of the meeting.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK. You will be able to access Forums but not Chat from wherever you are? Also, small crowd ATM...hoping MG1 and Wayo will bother to show up, as well as the rest who can make it.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
OK. You will be able to access Forums but not Chat from wherever you are? Also, small crowd ATM...hoping MG1 and Wayo will bother to show up, as well as the rest who can make it.
Yeah, chat won't run on this phone. I'm at a resteraunt right now, and will be going to the movies, so I will check in between these events.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
So turns out the sader is tomorrow. Problem is, I didn't figure this out 'till the meeting was almost over.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Alright, I'm back (but obviously missed the meeting). I tried entering chat twice when I was at the restaurant, once as "sumabr" and again as "spmb." However, my sister's phone displayed error messages, and I could not tell that I actually joined the chatroom until I checked my logs on the computer just now. I managed to get on to the forum a few times before the phone died, though, so yeah.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
OK. We had unexcused absences from SM (his 2nd), MG1, and TC (his 2nd, 1st unexcused). If they miss next week, changes might be made.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Hey, Just came here to say on the concerns of my absences here. It's not my fault entirely as despite havign 2 internets as an advantage I don't always have that as sometimes the 2nd one has to left at work and when there is only one my bro won't comply to any time I ask. When I ask him I want it a 7 something happens to hold it off until 8. I ask him on that time for 8:30 he still has it when it's after 9:00. My only free time with the computer is when he's sleeping and that's usually way after the meeting has ended on that day or it's the weekend mornings where he sleeps in.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Sorry to hear that. Please comment on the updates we have made, and tell us next time if you will be absent. It's OK if it's out of your control. Also, tell your brother he is also welcome at meetings (he's a User, right?)

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
Sorry to hear that. Please comment on the updates we have made, and tell us next time if you will be absent. It's OK if it's out of your control. Also, tell your brother he is also welcome at meetings (he's a User, right?)
His brother is TehDman (Crypt Raider, necromorph, Billy_Mays, Gorden_Freechmen, groden).

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Because he wasn't sure?

Fujiwara no Sai

Seeking for the Divine Move
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Buzz-Buzz said:
Crap, I forgot again. I might have to drop out. :(
What do you mean? Isn't the meeting still today? oô

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Something person just popped up, so I will not be able to make it to the meeting tonight. I'm sorry for not being able to give you more notice.

EDIT: Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.