AWARDS COMMITTEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
WE NEED MEMBERS! Yeah, we need a few more people to join. All we request is that you contribute to planning and show up at most of our meetings. If you have to miss one or two, we understand. Meetings are held on Friday nights from 8-10 pm Eastern time (UTC-5).

ralphfan

Thank you based god
You get to be part of one of the coolest, if not the coolest, events in the entire Wiki.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
You get to be in the Awards Committee underground board and have Awards Committee as your ranking. And you get one green star.

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Get some proper spelling and grammar, use correct punctuation, gain a comprehensive vocabulary, and maybe I'll join.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Ugo. Stop before you hurt yourself.

Or before I warn you for trolling.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Sharks Territory said:
You get to be in the Awards Committee underground board and have Awards Committee as your ranking. And you get one green star.
One green star, or 5 gold stars... hmm...

Just kidding. Anyway, I may join at some point if I can, unless there's a time limit for joining.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sheep Man said:
Sharks Territory said:
One green star, or 5 gold stars... hmm...

Just kidding. Anyway, I may join at some point if I can, unless there's a time limit for joining.
I'm pretty sure that it will be done more on a basis of first-come first-serve (I think the committee is limited to 13 people total).

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I can help, but not attend the meetings.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Tucky, we might have you as a member if we can't get enough members, and if we do, we might consult you for decisions. Too bad you can't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.