'Shroom Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
This year marks our first 'Shroom Awards. Due to the lack of fanfare for the Userpedia Awards, we have decided to reduce Userpedia to 5 awards and add 5 'Shroom awards.

As of now, four awards have been somewhat agreed on by the Awards Committee:

S1) Favorite Section
S2) Favorite Writer
S3) Favorite Sub-Team
S4) Favorite Director

What do you want for the fifth award? The Awards Committee has discussed having awards for both current and former writer.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
It's purely a coincidence that the first 'Shroom awards come from a 'Shroom 'core staff', I'm sure.
After all, it's not like the 'Shroom is dreadfully unpopular...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
It didn't come from the 'Shroom staff. While a few 'Shroom members are in the AC, it was decided on as a replacement for 5 of the Userpedia Awards.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
You've done a nice enough job with your ambiguous wording and ignoring certain parts of my post that I can't actually respond to what you said. Congratulations.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
It's a good replacement for 5 of the less popular Userpedia Awards.
I agree with you there. It is a nice addition (in my opinion), and perhaps if UP picks up in activity, both categories could expand for next year's awards.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I'm guessing that expansion would be 10 and 10, but it'll be tough to find enough categories for 10 'Shroom Awards.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I am amazed that I wasn't even told about this

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, it recently became official. Besides, this was an AC matter, not a Core Staff matter. We may, however, ask for the Core Staff's input.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
"Favorite Director"

What's the point of that if there's only one person who could even win the award?

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well...maybe we could make that former director, since Stoob is the current one, and therefore the most well-known.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Coldplay said:
I am amazed that I wasn't even told about this
Well, Stooben is in charge of both AC (alongside Ralphfan) and The 'Shroom; it's really up to him whether he includes the 'Shroom in the Awards or not.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I don't think it would be wise to mention it in The 'Shroom at such an early stage, but we could maybe advertise it later on.

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sharks Territory said:
I don't think it would be wise to mention it in The 'Shroom at such an early stage, but we could maybe advertise it later on.
That's not what I meant. I mean, Stooben approved of 'Shroom Awards, as well as most of the other AC staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.